Posted on July 2, 2014 by weblinkindia
Why Bad Reviews Are Not Always So Bad
If you were to ask this question – Why bad reviews are bad for business? – to people, 9 out of 10 of them would be sure to express surprise as to why this question was asked at all. After all, everybody knows that bad reviews can damage the reputation of any business and cause the potential customers to turn to other alternatives [...]
Tips For Making Your Work-From-Home Job A Success
Today the work-from-home jobs have become quite popular among professionals who are looking to break away from the chains of the nine-to-five working schedule. There are many factors that have contributed to the popularity of the work-from-home solutions [...]
Jobs You Can Apply For After MBA
Today, everyone out there is studying to become an MBA (Master of Business Administration). And why not, this degree is one of the well-known and most extensively recognized post graduate degrees. The professional degree enables you to work in business and management [...]
Engineering Career Opportunities In 2014 And Beyond
Several factors such as advanced technology, quest for improved productivity, and competitiveness have contributed to the increased expansion rate of engineering sector. It is estimated that the employment in various engineering sectors will grow by as much as 11% in the next decade [...]
Filed under: Consumer Tips, Engineering Jobs, Jobs Tips, Work From Home | Tagged: Bad Reviews, Engineering Career Opportunities, MBA Jobs, Work From Home | Leave a comment »
Posted on June 11, 2014 by weblinkindia
Today the work-from-home jobs have become quite popular among professionals who are looking to break away from the chains of the nine-to-five working schedule. There are many factors that have contributed to the popularity of the work-from-home solutions. For women professionals who are on maternity leave or otherwise seek a flexible working schedule to balance their personal & professional lives, these work-from-home jobs have proved to be a blessing.
Other people who have benefited from the popularity of work-from-jobs include physically challenged people and those who reside in remote areas. Many people think of home based jobs as cakewalk, but this is just a misconception. Mentioned below are some tips to ensure the success of your home based job or business.
Tips For Making Your Work-From-Home Job A Success
- Choose A Suitable Job: Depending upon what your forte is, whether it is writing or convincing people, or typing, etc., you may choose the best work-from-home job suited for yourself. Some options include data entry, freelance writer, medical transcription, and so on.
- Make a Schedule – This is one of the first things to do when you initially start with any work-from-home job. Once you make a schedule, ensure that you stick to it, no matter what.
- Learn to Multitask – This is an important skill to learn as it will help you save precious time. Rather than doing a single task at a time, it is smarter to juggle a few tasks so that they get done simultaneously. But remember, not to overdo it or it could backfire and you may commit a mistake.
- Clear Out A Separate Space for Office Work: This is very important as it will ensure a more professional approach towards the work. Remember to keep your professional and personal commitments separate.
Before signing up for any work-from-home job, it is very important to ensure that it is not a scam. As per recent research, it was found that home-based job scams were listed among the top ten common internet scams. Once you have established that the company you are about to work with is a genuine one, you can follow the tips mentioned above to make your work-from-job a success.
Filed under: Career Tips, Jobs Tips | Tagged: Home Based Jobs, Work From Home | Leave a comment »
Posted on March 7, 2014 by weblinkindia
In recent years, there has been a spurt in Work-From-Home Online Jobs options & in some countries like USA the practice has become quite common. In India too, the trend is catching up among people. There are several benefits of working from home for employees which are responsible for the rising popularity of this option. Some of these benefits include less expenditure (in terms of commuting costs), less wastage of time (in commuting), less stress, flexibility in choosing work timings and work environment, proximity to family, etc.
Today, technological advancements have created a new spectrum of Work-From-Home Online Jobs which are as popular as their traditional counterparts. Many different kinds of job profiles are included in the spectrum of work-from-home online options, some of which are discussed below.
Different Types Of Work-From-Home Online Jobs
- Freelance Writer – People who have an inclination towards creative writing can opt for Work-From-Home Online Jobs. With internet marketing at an all time, more and more companies are clamouring to establish an online presence. To attract the largest pool of potential buyers, they resort to myriad SEO strategies, out of which article marketing is a prominent one. There is a steady demand in the market for freelance writers
- Data Entry – These kinds of jobs are among the popular types of Work-From-Home Online Jobs. Even a person with working knowledge of computers can handle such jobs and earn some easy money. Such jobs usually include filling forms online, converting files from one format to another (PDF to Word, etc.)
- Translator – Such kinds of Work-From-Home Online Jobs require people who have proficiency in at least two languages i.e. the language in which the text is assigned to them & the language to which it is to be converted. There is usually a deadline before which the part time worker is supposed to submit the completed work.
- Online Teaching – Virtual Classrooms are a big hit in foreign countries. In India too, the concept is being explored. Here the students get in touch with subject experts over the Internet and clear their doubts and problems regarding any particular subject. Another similar job profile includes that of an online proof reader. Here, the proof reader is sent files which may contain grammatical and typing errors which he/she needs to edit.
These are some examples of Work-From-Home Online Jobs which are becoming very popular among job seekers.
Filed under: Career Tips, Jobs Tips, Online Jobs | Tagged: Online Jobs in India, Work From Home | Leave a comment »
Posted on February 15, 2013 by weblinkindia
Work at home job opportunities, or the so called freelancing jobs, are the newest trends in the job market which is fast catching the fancy of the job seekers. Today you are twice as likely to come across people who have a home based job or freelance, than you would have a few years ago. This popularity of freelancing jobs is due to the fact that they have their own set of advantages, as compared to the regular jobs.
Benefits Of Working From Home
Mentioned below are some points that will explain why home based jobs make total sense, especially in today’s work environment.
- Work-from-home job opportunities make total sense for non-traditional workers, like the disabled, or those who live in remote locations, or even parents who have small kids to look after. In a country like India, the Work-from-home job opportunities are a great option for married woman who also have the added responsibility of looking after the kids & managing household work. With the option of a freelance job available, new parents do not have to leave of their toddlers to go to office every day.
- Work-from-home offers a professional the flexibility of choosing his/her work schedule himself/herself. This way they can schedule their official duties during the part of the day when they are most productive e.g. late nights or early morning, etc.
- Another benefit of choosing to freelance is that a person has the freedom to work with a boss whom he/she feels comfortable with. As opposed to a regular job, this is a great advantage in a home based job; a good working relationship means greater output & higher morale.
Other advantages of a freelancing job includes less time wasted in commuting to the office on a daily basis, energy & expenses saved in doing so, a chance to spend quality time with family, etc.
Many people are under the misconception that a home based job would mean ‘all play, no work’, but this is absolute nonsense. In fact, it would be more true to say that to have a successful home based job it requires great self-discipline & focus. A freelancer faces a unique set of challenges typical to the home based job environment. So a home based job can be as challenging as any of the regular jobs, if not more.
Filed under: Freshers Job, Green Jobs, Jobs Tips | Tagged: Job Placement, Work From Home | Leave a comment »