Posted on September 3, 2013 by weblinkindia
How To Find Shipping Jobs Online
The Shipping Industry forms an essential part of the import and export industry all across the globe. Shipping Jobs offer employability to a large number of people in India. There are 12 major and 187 intermediate ports along the Indian coastline. Shipping is a global trade industry, which is continuously expanding. The activities in shipping include planning, organization, maritime administration, ship finance, risk management, maritime law, etc [...]
All That You Wanted To Know About Waitressing & Bartending Jobs
In recent times, there has been observed a significant increase in the number of people looking for Waitressing & Bartending Jobs at small and up-scale food and beverage establishments. The majority of these Hospitality Jobs are part time attracting more and more young job seekers and at the same time creating a situation of strong competition. Another reason why Waitressing & Bartending Jobs have become all the rage is the possibility of earning good amount of tips [...]
Bank Jobs: A Promising Career Option
Banking Sector is the right place for you to apply! Banking sector is one of the most promising sectors for professionals. This sector offers a wide range of well-paid jobs. To get a job in the banking sector, you can either directly apply or take an IBPS test. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tests are conducted for recruitment, promotion, assessment, training and R&D [...]
Recruitment Agency: The Selection & Advantages
Such has grown the competition amongst entrepreneurs that all of them desire to have no less than best staff. Well, the keenness of entrepreneurs to fill their departments with the most capable candidates is justified provided that it is the efficiency of the employees that testifies the organization’s growth and expansion [...]
Filed under: Bank Jobs in India, Jobs Tips, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Bank Jobs, Bartending Jobs, Recruitment Agency, Shipping Jobs Online | Leave a comment »
Posted on April 3, 2013 by weblinkindia
For The Perfect Job, Get In Touch With A Recruitment Agency
For most people, their dream job remains a dream forever. The reasons for this may vary from person to person – some lack the expertise required, some lack the initiative to go about the job search process, and some are left behind because of lack of focus or efforts, & other such reasons.[...]
IT Staffing Agencies: How They Help A Company
Finding qualified candidates, without exceeding recruiting costs, has become one of the biggest challenges for an organization. In present times, loss of productivity, of even a few days, can be detrimental for the bottom line of the company. Staffing Agencies have, thus, emerged as a perfect solution to the recruitment related problems of a company.[...]
To Make The Right Career Choice, Consult A Career Counselor
Nowadays, everybody is familiar with the term ‘Career Counselor’ & there are high chances that many have themselves visited the Career Counselor, at one or the other point in their lives. Most of us might remember our last year in high school, & the regular trips that we made to the Career Counselor at school, trying to decide what subjects to choose, etc.[...]
Tips For Avoiding Work At Home Scams
Many of us really get excited on the prospects of working at home and making money. Indeed there is a valid point in that. But the frequency with which we hear about Work At Home Scams certainly raises certain doubts in our mind. Temptations are high when we come across those alluring advertisements of earning from within our homes but we must be able to smell the rat.[...]
Filed under: Career Objective, Career Tips, Education, IT Recruitment, IT Sector, Jobs Tips | Tagged: Career Counselor, IT professionals, IT Staffing Agencies, Perfect Job, Recruitment Agency, Staffing Agencies, Tips For Avoiding Work At Home Scams | Leave a comment »
Posted on March 12, 2013 by weblinkindia
For most people, their dream job remains a dream forever. The reasons for this may vary from person to person – some lack the expertise required, some lack the initiative to go about the job search process, and some are left behind because of lack of focus or efforts, & other such reasons.
But with the introduction of the concept of Recruitment Agencies, people have come many steps closer to their dream of a perfect job, a job that suits their interests & aptitude in the best manner. There are several ways in which a Recruitment Agency helps a job seeker land a perfect job.
Benefits Of Availing The Services Of A Recruitment Agency
- The Right Match - Being experts in the recruitment domain, the Recruitment Agencies do an analysis of the candidate & the organization. They ensure that the candidate has the right skill set mix, as required by the organization. Competent Recruitment Agencies also ensure that the candidates they are selecting will be able to fit in the corporate culture of the respective organization. With such strategies, a Recruitment Agency lays the foundation for a long lasting relationship between the candidate & the organization.
- Expert Negotiators - Availing the services of a Recruitment Agency means that you are associating with the experts in the field. They will not only schedule interviews for you with reputed employers, but will also negotiate on your behalf. Terms of negotiations may include – the salary package, scope of work, paid holidays, incentives, &other benefits.
- Specialized Work - For candidates who are looking for unconventional jobs – like work-at-home options, flexible working hours, temporary jobs, etc., Recruitment Agencies can offer the best solutions.
Besides these, Recruitment Agencies have expertise in all kinds of recruitment like – Contractual Staffing, Permanent Staffing, Temporary Staffing, and Contingency Staffing, etc. They have proficiency in placing candidates at all levels, right from placing freshers’ to filling senior management positions.
To have a fruitful end to your job search process, avail the services of a competent Recruitment Agency.
Filed under: Career Planning, Placement Agency, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Perfect Job, Recruitment Agency | Leave a comment »
Posted on February 12, 2013 by weblinkindia
There will hardly be any person who has not heard of Recruitment Agencies, or are unaware of what they do. This is especially true of professionals, who may have encountered these recruitment agencies at one point or other in the phase of their careers. If you are an active job seeker, you will definitely have approached them, or come across them, at one point or other. Still, for those who do not have any idea about Recruitment Agencies, & what they do, this brief introduction will help you understand what they are all about.
Recruitment Agencies – A Brief Introduction
Also known as Placement Consultants, Recruitment Agencies are basically companies which specialize in matching the right candidate to the right job. They may be working on behalf of the client or they be working for the candidate, or both at the same time. Nowadays, many big and small companies have realized the advantages of hiring a Recruitment Agency to take care of the manpower demands. One of the biggest benefits of hiring the recruitment agency is that the employer is able to save precious time, which would otherwise have been wasted on advertising vacancies, conducting interviews, short listing, final interviews, & so on. What about the job seekers? How do they benefit from approaching a Placement Consultant?
Recruitment Agencies – Why They Are Important For A Job Seeker?
- From a job seeker’s perspective, Placement Consultants are an important part of the job search strategy. Approaching an expert consultant can help in making the task of finding a job simpler & less time consuming for a job seeker.
- There are basically two kinds of Recruitment Agencies – ones that have expertise in finding the best candidates for specialist roles, & the second kind which offer services to all kinds of job seekers, ranging from freshers to experienced professionals. As per the requirement of a job seeker, they can approach the most suitable Placement Consultants to find themselves a perfect job.
- Many multinationals & other reputed companies have exclusive arrangements with particular Recruitment Agencies. Also, many companies prefer directly approaching the consultants for suitable candidates, rather than advertising the vacancies. In such cases, the job seeker can benefit from approaching the right consultant.
As a job seeker, your dream job can easily become the reality with the help of the right Recruitment Agency.
Filed under: Job Seeker, Placement Agency, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Job Seeker, Placement Consultants, Recruitment Agencies, Recruitment Agency | Leave a comment »