Posted on March 6, 2013 by weblinkindia
Recruitment Agencies – How They Help A Job Seeker
There will hardly be any person who has not heard of Recruitment Agencies, or are unaware of what they do. This is especially true of professionals, who may have encountered these recruitment agencies at one point or other in the phase of their careers. If you are an active job seeker, you will definitely have approached them, or come across them, at one point or other.[...]
Home Based Job Opportunities For Professionals – An Introduction
Work at home job opportunities, or the so called freelancing jobs, are the newest trends in the job market which is fast catching the fancy of the job seekers. Today you are twice as likely to come across people who have a home based job or freelance, than you would have a few years ago. This popularity of freelancing jobs is due to the fact that they have their own set of advantages, as compared to the regular jobs.[...]
Job Opportunities In The IT Industry
Indian IT sector is one of the rosy sectors that have managed a steady pace of growth in the past few years. After the IT boom in the Indian software industry in the 1990s, more & more IT businesses were established which subsequently spearheaded a demand for qualified techno-savvy manpower.[...]
Job Opportunities In India – An Overview
India is a growing economy & as such 1000s of new job opportunities are created each day for the many hordes of graduates passing out annually, & entering the job market. Though some sectors are witnessing a higher growth rate as compared to others, it would be difficult to point to any particular sector & say that term it as the biggest job generator.[...]
Filed under: Employment Opportunities, IT Recruitment, IT Sector, Job Search Tips, Jobs Tips | Tagged: IT Sector, Job Opportunities, Recruitment Agencies | Leave a comment »
Posted on February 12, 2013 by weblinkindia
There will hardly be any person who has not heard of Recruitment Agencies, or are unaware of what they do. This is especially true of professionals, who may have encountered these recruitment agencies at one point or other in the phase of their careers. If you are an active job seeker, you will definitely have approached them, or come across them, at one point or other. Still, for those who do not have any idea about Recruitment Agencies, & what they do, this brief introduction will help you understand what they are all about.
Recruitment Agencies – A Brief Introduction
Also known as Placement Consultants, Recruitment Agencies are basically companies which specialize in matching the right candidate to the right job. They may be working on behalf of the client or they be working for the candidate, or both at the same time. Nowadays, many big and small companies have realized the advantages of hiring a Recruitment Agency to take care of the manpower demands. One of the biggest benefits of hiring the recruitment agency is that the employer is able to save precious time, which would otherwise have been wasted on advertising vacancies, conducting interviews, short listing, final interviews, & so on. What about the job seekers? How do they benefit from approaching a Placement Consultant?
Recruitment Agencies – Why They Are Important For A Job Seeker?
- From a job seeker’s perspective, Placement Consultants are an important part of the job search strategy. Approaching an expert consultant can help in making the task of finding a job simpler & less time consuming for a job seeker.
- There are basically two kinds of Recruitment Agencies – ones that have expertise in finding the best candidates for specialist roles, & the second kind which offer services to all kinds of job seekers, ranging from freshers to experienced professionals. As per the requirement of a job seeker, they can approach the most suitable Placement Consultants to find themselves a perfect job.
- Many multinationals & other reputed companies have exclusive arrangements with particular Recruitment Agencies. Also, many companies prefer directly approaching the consultants for suitable candidates, rather than advertising the vacancies. In such cases, the job seeker can benefit from approaching the right consultant.
As a job seeker, your dream job can easily become the reality with the help of the right Recruitment Agency.
Filed under: Job Seeker, Placement Agency, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Job Seeker, Placement Consultants, Recruitment Agencies, Recruitment Agency | Leave a comment »
Posted on October 12, 2012 by weblinkindia
Imagine the times when Job Placement Agencies were unheard of and the only way you could find a job was by registering your name at public job boards or by going door-to-door, giving interviews. Just think how tiring and time consuming it would have been to seek a job. Recruitment would have been a problem too with a major chunk of companies tied up with the recruiting process. In the present times, Job Placement Agencies have definitely emerged as a better and smoother working platform with their placement services.
Benefits Of Registering With A Job Placement Agency
A Job Placement Agency works hand in hand with employers thus ensuring the best possible match between a recruiter and a job seeker. Some agencies even come with special training to empower you with all the necessary skills for a particular job. Agencies also take care of your job searching criteria like part-time or full-time jobs, role and location to recommend you a job suiting your specific needs.
Placement Agency Must Take Into Consideration
- The terms and conditions of the job
- The type of work you want to do
- The salary package you are looking for
- The mode and time of payment
- The notice period
- Details of paid holidays
You Must Keep In Mind That Placement Agency Cannot
- Charge you for finding or trying to find you a job, unless prior mentioned
- Place condition on finding work for you only if you take up their other services that may be paid such as resume writing.
You Can Get Maximum Results Out Of A Placement Agency By
- Keeping a regular touch with them through mails or phone calls
- Giving them true information about your contact details and references
- Making sure that your CV is accurate, error-free and up-to-date
- Being frank with them about the kind of job you are actually looking for
- Listening to their advice and making changes accordingly as they are professionals in their area
- Checking if the agency is indeed effective enough to find you a job
Last but not the least; you must make sure that the Job Placement Agency, that you are relying upon to find you your dream job, has a pan-India presence to maximize your options and also to confirm the credibility of the agency.
Filed under: Placement Agency, Recruiting Employees, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Placement Agencies, Recruitment Agencies | 2 Comments »
Posted on August 14, 2012 by weblinkindia
Ask anybody what they think are the biggest assets for an organization? Whether it is the huge machines, the buildings, the real estate, or is it the furniture/equipment, a company values most among all its assets. If the answer that you get in return is anything other than – ‘the employees of an organization’, be assured that they have absolutely no idea about running a business, let alone a successful one. Companies that have realized the importance of an efficient workforce are the ones that have survived & flourished in the competitive world of business today. This need for talented and skilled employees is common to all organizations – whether domestic or foreign. Nowadays many Overseas Recruitment Agencies have sprung up all over the country, which specialize in catering to the specific human resource needs of companies based abroad. Also, these International Recruitment Agencies are a perfect platform for job seekers to find their dream jobs in companies of international repute.
Need For Overseas Recruitment Agencies
- The biggest function that these International Recruitment Agencies serve is to find relevant jobs for the right people. Equipped with expertise and experience, these agencies understand the manpower requirements of international job market and ensure that organizations (their clients) are never short of talented and skilled manpower.
- For companies that are looking for a global mix among its employees, its best to avail the services of Overseas Placement Agencies. With their assistance and technical expertise, a company can find the best manpower for itself, not only from domestic markets but also from international ones.
- Landing a job in a company based abroad is a highly competitive process. Even with the right skills, talent and qualifications, many job seekers find it a tough going. This is where International Recruitment Agencies help. Such Overseas Recruitment Consultants usually have a network of foreign clients (companies) among their database; hence their help can take you one step closer to your dream job.
Thus, it can be seen that Overseas Recruitment Agencies are of crucial importance, both to job seekers and organizations as well.
Filed under: Jobs Tips, Recruiting Employees, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Online Recruitment Agencies, Overseas Recruitment Agencies, Recruitment Agencies | Leave a comment »