Posted on June 19, 2014 by weblinkindia
Today, everyone out there is studying to become an MBA (Master of Business Administration). And why not, this degree is one of the well-known and most extensively recognized post graduate degrees. The professional degree enables you to work in business and management. With MBA degree in hand, you become eligible for a number of managerial positions in not just one or two, but a whole lot of industries. Here is a brief account:
- Product Or Brand Manager: - To become a brand manager in a reputable organization, you need to have MBA degree. You would be required to focus on the product and its marketing expansion strategies while ensuring that the production flow is efficient and timely.
- Investment Manager: – This sector involves low risk and high rewards. As investment manager, you would be required to assist the managing director or the owner of an organization in making investment and obtaining the required finances for the same.
- Managers in Media & Entertainment: - Lucrative job options are there for MBAs in media and entertainment industry. You necessarily need not to have vast experience, but must be smart and dedicated to come up with the best decision at the right time. In this industry, you might get to work with the leading companies including the likes of Time Warner, UTV Motion Pictures, Sony, Viacom and several other mass media companies.
- Venture Capitalist: - As venture capitalist, you might be facing high-risk situations, but the returns are equally high. To be a Venture Capitalist, you are expected to have your MBA degree in finance and economics.
- Real Estate MBAs: - Realty sector involves leasing, selling, buying, and financing property. You would be expected to have in-depth knowledge of the current real estate trends and must be enthusiastic to work in domains such as investment finance, corporate finance, etc.
Apart from the above-mentioned job options, after having the MBA degree, you can look for several other career opportunities in the fields such as operations management, international business management, human resource management, strategic management, organizational communication and many more.
Find Your Dream Jobs
Filed under: Job Search, Job Search Tips, Job Placement | Tagged: Jobs Tips, MBA Jobs | Leave a comment »
Posted on October 3, 2013 by weblinkindia
Core Functions Of Overseas Placement Consultants
Do you dream of working abroad? Do you want to expand your horizon and touch the zenith of international success, To start with, you need an excellent Overseas Placement consultant. WHY? Well, because applying for jobs and bagging one in India itself is not easy today [...]
Employment Agencies: Benefiting Employers & Job Seekers
An Employment Agency or a Recruitment Agency is an organization that manages the Human Resources for other companies, firms, etc. Employment agencies facilitate efficient recruitment and are advantageous to both-employers as well as job seekers [...]
Merits Of Using The Internet To Find Jobs
The dawn of internet has led to an entirely new age. The 21st century is fast and much more competitive. The conventional means of information, entertainment and communication have been replaced by the dotcom services. Obviously, the Human resource industry cannot remain untouched by the pace of internet [...]
Why Work In The Security Industry
The Security Industry is one of the most respected industries all over the world. It offers a respectful and promising career to its operatives. The Security Officials, be it, guards, policemen or soldiers, are the people the society relies upon. Security officials make the society feel secure. This industry acts as a vigilante for the society [...]
Filed under: Employment Opportunities, Job Search, Job Search Tips, Job Seeker | Tagged: Employment Agencies, Job Seekers, Jobs Tips, Overseas Placement Consultants, Security Industry | Leave a comment »
Posted on September 13, 2013 by weblinkindia
The dawn of internet has led to an entirely new age. The 21st century is fast and much more competitive. The conventional means of information, entertainment and communication have been replaced by the dotcom services. Obviously, the Human resource industry cannot remain untouched by the pace of internet.
The internet has made Job Search a matter of a few clicks. The advent of internet led to the birth of Job Portals that help job-seekers Find Desired Jobs Using the Internet. The candidates have to upload their resumes on the job portals and they are contacted by employers or recruitment agencies. Candidates can also apply by filtering the job search.
Advantages Of Using The Internet To Find Jobs:
- Economical: Internet is economical and easily available.
- Less Lead Time: The Lead Time involved is very less as internet facilitates immediate feedback.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Insertion of Keywords in your Resume optimizes your profile and facilitates its online visibility.
- Specific Search: Most Job Portals let you filter job profiles under specific criteria.
- User friendly Interface: The portals have a user friendly interface and are thus easily accessible.
- Wide Network: The network on the internet is wide. It has no geographical limitations and you can apply for jobs in any part of the world from any part of the world!
Thus, the internet is an excellent tool for finding jobs. Finding Jobs Online requires a few strategies, like:
- Upload your resume on several reputed Online Job Portals.
- Get your CV prepared by professionals. They not only add to the overall appeal of your CV but also insert keywords which facilitate SEO.
- Keep your profile updated.
- Don’t simply wait for a call from the recruiter’s end. Utilize the information available on the portals and apply for the suitable jobs.
Keeping in mind the above mentioned strategies, use the internet to find jobs. No denying, Internet is the fastest, cheapest and most user-friendly platform to find jobs in this communication era.
Filed under: Job Hunting, Jobs Tips | Tagged: Jobs in India, Jobs Tips | Leave a comment »
Posted on July 9, 2013 by weblinkindia
Customer Service is an integral aspect of all the flourishing businesses. All companies have to ensure that their customers remain content so that they do not leave. According to the level of your experience and education, you can find a job as a Customer Service Professional in:
- Call Centers
- Insurance Companies
- Lodging Management
- Food Service Management
- E-Commerce Businesses
- Telecommunication Operations
- Retail companies
- Placement Agencies
General Duties Of A Customer Service Professional:
- Acknowledge and address the customer as soon as you see them.
- Greet them and call them by their name.
- Put yourself in the customers’ place. Have your response tool-kit ready to answer their queries.
- Go beyond their expectations and link them with the person who can solve their problems, in case you fail to do so.
While some professionals may perform the duty of handling general complaints and answering customer queries, other representatives may have a more specialized function. Opting for a job in Customer Service is rewarding because:
- It offers a good pay.
- There is job security.
- There is low amount of physical stress while on the job.
- There is negligible chance of injury at the place of work.
- However advanced the technology may become; it can never substitute for human touch.
- Expanding job responsibilities are making companies prefer Customer Service Professionals with higher qualifications.
- They receive hourly wages.
- They have flexible working hours.
- They receive additional pay for working during unusual hours.
- Most customer service positions are entry-level and offer an excellent opportunity to enter the hospitality industry.
- The working environment is healthy Customer care professionals have to be comfortable in working with technology – headset, telephone and computers, etc.
- There are excellent job prospects in majority of the sectors.
Customer Service may be the perfect career for you if you like communicating with people and solving their problems. With a friendly personality, you are sure to add to the list of your career achievements with this job. Customer Service is crucial to every organization today.
Filed under: Job Hunting, Job Search, Job Search Tips | Tagged: Customer Service, Jobs Tips | Leave a comment »