Posted on September 13, 2013 by weblinkindia
The dawn of internet has led to an entirely new age. The 21st century is fast and much more competitive. The conventional means of information, entertainment and communication have been replaced by the dotcom services. Obviously, the Human resource industry cannot remain untouched by the pace of internet.
The internet has made Job Search a matter of a few clicks. The advent of internet led to the birth of Job Portals that help job-seekers Find Desired Jobs Using the Internet. The candidates have to upload their resumes on the job portals and they are contacted by employers or recruitment agencies. Candidates can also apply by filtering the job search.
Advantages Of Using The Internet To Find Jobs:
- Economical: Internet is economical and easily available.
- Less Lead Time: The Lead Time involved is very less as internet facilitates immediate feedback.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Insertion of Keywords in your Resume optimizes your profile and facilitates its online visibility.
- Specific Search: Most Job Portals let you filter job profiles under specific criteria.
- User friendly Interface: The portals have a user friendly interface and are thus easily accessible.
- Wide Network: The network on the internet is wide. It has no geographical limitations and you can apply for jobs in any part of the world from any part of the world!
Thus, the internet is an excellent tool for finding jobs. Finding Jobs Online requires a few strategies, like:
- Upload your resume on several reputed Online Job Portals.
- Get your CV prepared by professionals. They not only add to the overall appeal of your CV but also insert keywords which facilitate SEO.
- Keep your profile updated.
- Don’t simply wait for a call from the recruiter’s end. Utilize the information available on the portals and apply for the suitable jobs.
Keeping in mind the above mentioned strategies, use the internet to find jobs. No denying, Internet is the fastest, cheapest and most user-friendly platform to find jobs in this communication era.
Filed under: Job Hunting, Jobs Tips | Tagged: Jobs in India, Jobs Tips | Leave a comment »
Posted on December 12, 2012 by weblinkindia
India Inc. is the newest destination that is attracting job seekers from all over the world. At a time when most of the world economies are recovering from a downturn, India is faring better than most. The competitive job market in India is getting more so, with each passing day. There are numerous job opportunities available in India, & there are various sectors offering varied employment prospects.
From a fresher to a highly qualified professional, there are many opportunities available for a job seeker in the Indian job market. Engineering, Telecom, Medicine, Education, IT, Banking, etc. are some fields that are attracting the interest of job seekers.
Some Sunrise Sectors In The Indian Job Sector
- IT/ITES - In the last few years, India has emerged as the favorite destination among international firms wanting to outsource their IT related tasks. The Indian youth has benefitted the most from the BPO jobs. The best thing about outsourcing jobs is the myriad opportunities available for freshers’ in this field.
- Tourism - The tourism sector in India is another domain that has opened up a vista of opportunities for tourism graduates and professionals. Tourism in India (both leisure tourism & medical tourism) has seen a growing interest among foreigners to visit the country & experience the unique culture & heritage. For jobseekers, this is great news and a perfect chance to enter this sunrise sector & make the most of this opportunity.
- Real Estate - The Real Estate sector is another great domain to explore for job seekers who are looking for a fast route to success. With the increasing spending power of the people, more and more interest is being shown in investing in realty. With people buying houses today not only for personal use, but also for investment purposes, there is much scope of growth in this field. Realty professionals are much in demand today, both at entry level & at higher levels too.
Besides these, the retail sector, banking sector & education field are some other areas which hold great promise in terms of ample job opportunities & scope for growth, both of which are very essential for a job seeker.
Filed under: Employment Opportunities, Job Search Tips | Tagged: Job Opportunities, Jobs in India | Leave a comment »
Posted on December 4, 2012 by weblinkindia
Finding Dream Jobs In India
In the past decade or so, India has emerged as the dream destination for job seekers looking for lucrative career opportunities & a chance to grow professionally. At one time, it was a trend among the Indian students to get their basic educational degrees from universities/schools here & then go abroad in the search for greener pastures [...]
Opportunities For Job Seekers In India
People looking for jobs in India are in for a treat. The career prospects in India are looking extremely good. The reasons for this have been many, but the foreign companies and MNCs have finally woken up to the fact that there is immense talent and potential among the candidates here [...]
Some Common Reason Why Employees Leave Their Jobs
You will hardly find a company in the market that has not, at one point or the other, faced the problem of high employee attrition rates.In fact, this problem is common to small organizations as well as the bigger ones. Be it large MNCs, small businesses, new start-ups, this issue is one that is experienced by all [...]
Why Is Internet Considered The Best Medium for Finding Jobs
With the coming of Internet, the job hunting experience has become quite a lot easier than it was a decade before. Now all kinds of job seekers have a one stop destination i.e. the Internet, where there exists a wide variety of career opportunities [...]
Filed under: Internet Job, Job Search Tips, Job Seeker, Job Switch, Online Jobs | Tagged: Dream Jobs, Internet Job Search, Job Seekers In India, Jobs in India, Switching Jobs | Leave a comment »
Posted on August 28, 2012 by weblinkindia
Searching for golden career opportunities in India was never this easy as it is now. With many job portals dedicated to bring recruiters and job seekers closer on the same platform, jobs in India for freshers as well as experienced professionals are only a few clicks away. Gone are the days when people had to comb through the career classifieds page in the dailies or get registered with local job boards to wait for that elusive call. Now, the power also lies in the hands of the job-seeker who can choose from more than 50 opportunities on any given day and also get the best assistance while doing so. So what lies in store for those who register on such job board sites? Let’s find out.
Features Of Indian Job Portals
- Searching facility on the basis of role, function, industry, salary, location, experience, type (full-time, part-time- contract), company, source (posted by company or placement agency)
- Salary calculation tool
- Helpful articles on jobs and industry information
- Skill certification services
- Professional resume development and highlighter services
- Facility to hide resume from current employer
- Job agents for focused job searching and matching
- Online psychometric tests
- Integration with social media and creation of social media profile
- Automatic recommendations based on your profile
- Online assistance through chat
- Accessibility on mobile
Many different types of job portals have mushroomed and now you can even Find Jobs In India on portals that are dedicated solely to working women, freshers, retired professionals, a particular function, part-time or work-at-home opportunities and so on.
But before registering on any of the popular job portals in India, you need to search around a bit and choose only the most reputed ones. You can register on multiple Job Directories in India but prefer the ones having the most resources in the form of employer database and career information.
Filed under: Employment Opportunities, Jobs Tips, Online Jobs | Tagged: Jobs in India, Online Jobs in India | Leave a comment »