Posted on March 4, 2014 by weblinkindia
How To Find Real Engineering Jobs
A ‘Real Job’ is the one which is stimulating, fulfilling, and challenging. A job which helps in acquiring solid skills, possess new challenges, pays well, and ensures stability and security can be called a Real Job. Unfortunately, Real Jobs are getting very rare these days, especially for the engineering graduates [...]
IT Industry – Reaching New Heights
IT Industry has grown extensively over the years. Along with its recent development it is also witnessing demand for jobs. IT Industry can be classified into two main sections: IT Services and Business Process Outsourcing. With a boom in this sector, demand for jobs has increased. Career in this sector promises a better future along with better salary payments [...]
Job Opportunities In Dubai
Due to the favorable government policies and a high standard of living, many leading companies of the world have established themselves in Dubai. This has opened up a large number of excellent career opportunities in various fields like telecommunication, construction, oil and gas, information technology and many more [...]
Opportunities in Travel and Hospitality Industry
With tourism reaching new heights, the Travel and Hospitality Industry offers wide range of opportunities to the graduates. Having diversified fields, this industry provides career platform across different positions like travel and tourism, lodging, cruise ships, gaming, restaurants, and management [...]
Filed under: Career Planning, Career Tips, Job Hunting, Job Search, Jobs in Dubai, Jobs Tips | Tagged: Engineering Jobs, Hospitality Industry, IT Industry, Job Opportunities In Dubai, Travel Industry | Leave a comment »
Posted on February 14, 2014 by weblinkindia
IT Industry has grown extensively over the years. Along with its recent development it is also witnessing demand for jobs. IT Industry can be classified into two main sections: IT Services and Business Process Outsourcing. With a boom in this sector, demand for jobs has increased. Career in this sector promises a better future along with better salary payments. Listed here are the Top 5 jobs in this sector:
- Software Engineering Jobs: These jobs are in huge demand. As this sector mainly deals with Computers and Telecommunication, the requirement of software engineers has increased. The job of a Software Engineer is to create designs related to the software. One needs to have a Software Engineering Degree to apply for a job in this field.
- Web Developer Jobs: A Web Developer’s job is to design, build and implement new websites and web pages. Their job also includes integrating sites with backend applications. The job profile attracts fresh graduates, and thus the demand for these jobs is on a rise.
- Software Developer Jobs: It is also a demand job of the IT sector. The job of Software Developer includes designing, developing and maintaining the operations of database driven web applications. Software Developers also contribute to the development policies and procedures. Those with an innovative and creative mind are apt for this job.
- Systems Engineering Jobs: These mainly include work-processes and tools to manage the risks on IT projects. This field provides experience and exposure to the engineers.
- System Administrator Jobs: The position of a System Administrator is very important in the IT Industry. The job includes installing and maintaining the organization’s information technology systems. Their job is to ensure that the computers, network and software’s function without any trouble.
- Technology keeps on changing and it makes the IT jobs interesting. It helps in updating one’s skills and also brings in important changes with time.
- As ones experience in this field increases, companies are willing to pay higher.
- The need for IT professionals is always in demand. The job opportunities keep on growing.
With advancement in technology, this industry promises a brighter future. It provides a lot of growth opportunities. With constant growth and development, it is an Industry that will never make one look behind.
Filed under: IT Sector | Tagged: IT Industry, IT Jobs | Leave a comment »
Posted on February 20, 2013 by weblinkindia
Indian IT sector is one of the rosy sectors that have managed a steady pace of growth in the past few years. After the IT boom in the Indian software industry in the 1990s, more & more IT businesses were established which subsequently spearheaded a demand for qualified techno-savvy manpower. In recent years, software exports have accounted for a considerable share of the total Indian exports & have also contributed greatly to the GDP.
While initially the IT industry was concentrated around Bangalore, Delhi & Mumbai, lately the focus has shifted to other cities like Hyderabad, Kolkota & Pune. Many reasons can be attributed for this. Some of the most common reasons stated are the abundance of engineering and IT colleges in & around these regions. With these colleges & institutes churning out talented and qualified manpower annually, Hyderabad, Kolkota & Pune are emerging as the present day IT hubs. These locations are also the hub of upwardly mobile professionals.
Job Opportunities In The IT Industry
- Direct Employment Opportunities - According to a recent survey, IT and ITES projected to generate approx. 2 million jobs in the coming financial year. The BPO industry itself boasts of employing a sizeable portion of the Indian youth in metropolitan areas & in newer hubs like Gurgaon & Noida. Handsome salaries & perks are some of the reasons why BPO jobs are looked at as a great employment opportunity by many. IT graduates and engineering IT graduates & other IT professionals have a great demand in the job market.
- Indirect Employment Opportunities - The growth in the IT sector has created a subsequent demand for qualified manpower in related sectors. In fact, with the big IT companies shifting their focus from the metropolitans to the Tier 2 & Tier 3 cities, the IT graduates & IT job aspirants (in these small towns) have a reason to celebrate, as this move has opened up avenues for great IT job opportunities right in their hometowns.
Besides offering excellent job opportunities to IT professionals, the tremendous growth of the IT sector in the past few decades has also boosted the country’s image in the global market.
Filed under: BPO Job, Employment Opportunities, IT Recruitment, IT Sector | Tagged: BPO Jobs, Employment Opportunities, IT Industry, IT job | Leave a comment »