Posted on September 26, 2014 by weblinkindia
Talking about an organizational structure, the word employee might merely mean a worker; but in real terms this individual truly counts. Any company or organization is incomplete without a team of workers. Thus, acknowledgment and recognition of each one of them is something that needs to be taken into account. For a managerial structure to prosper, it becomes very necessary for the employers to understand the psychology of their staff. As appreciation is a fundamental need the employees must be valued for very single piece of work they deliver or contribute to organization.
Performance reviews are part and parcel of an organization. It is a method which pertains to the evaluation and documentation of job performance of an employee. Apart from the role it plays in career development there are several other reason which make regular reviews important.
Importance of Performance Reviews
- Maintains effectiveness and productivity in the workforce
- Selects, retains and recruits top performers
- Eliminates barriers that impede productivity
- Develops exceptional leaders
- Engages employees to enhance their contribution
It might sound important to be aware of the reasons behind such kind of evaluation, but there is another aspect which carries equal relevance. It always easy to bring out leaders, but it is even more difficult to know as to why others couldn’t succeed. Unfortunately most companies endow the managers with set guidelines to judge the employees by the amount of work they deliver ignoring the ones who couldn’t. If performance reviews are conducted to judge the value an employee carries for the organization, it’s equally important to know the limitations the other are facing.
The bigger picture
To work out homogenous growth in a team the top heads should take a look at the bigger picture. Apart from watching the employee work one must know the cause of his current performance.
Let it be two way
Apart from the evaluation you must
- Engage with a worker at deeper level which will lead to mutual understanding
- Be aware of strengths and weaknesses of a worker
- Know his achievements and accomplishments apart from work
- Be familiar with the conditions and circumstances which surround him
You must closely know your employee rather than being totally judgmental about him. Only a genuine engagement will bring out better solutions and best results thus a deeper probing is required. An employee’s performance review should not make him feel penalized for his work but should make him feel understood. You must listen before you are heard.
Find Latest Jobs
Filed under: Uncategorized | Tagged: Performance Reviews | Leave a comment »
Posted on September 16, 2014 by weblinkindia
Have you spent four long years of your life sagging around with bulky books tugged under your shoulder? It’s true that a petroleum engineering degree is acquired after toiling endlessly day and night. It might seem to be the highest paid field of study, but it takes a lot when it comes to searching for Petroleum Engineering Jobs. Though there has been a constant demand for Petroleum Engineers, as there are numerous petro firms that function worldwide. An individual looking forward to get employed as an engineer must have a solid background of study and work experience as well.
How To Go About Finding A Job?
To start with you must concentrate on making an appealing resume. Make it strong by adding all the work you have done till date. If you haven’t done that till now, then it’s time for you to sit in front of your computer and update your resume. Mention your complete educational qualification and work experience. Petroleum Engineering Jobs require immense skills and competency, so don’t expect to get employed soon after you have completed your schooling. You have to start from scratch by starting your career with low level engineering jobs or going through internships in various petroleum firms.
Requirement for Better Petroleum Engineering Jobs
- Solid educational background
- Significant amount of experience
- Consistent education credits in engineeringBest thing will be to get in touch with a recruiter who will help you figure out what actually you are looking for. A professional recruiter will work best both ways in helping large companies to fill in vacant positions, and at the same time assist individuals to find positions in reputed companies.Top positions You Can Aim For
- Oil & Gas Business Development Manager
- Oil & Gas Revenue Accountant
- Petro PhysicistFuel to Work
Few reasons which will work as a driving factor for individuals looking for Petroleum Engineering Jobs
- Highest paid jobs
- Increase in remuneration with the rise in fuel costs
- Chances of getting employed internationally
Petroleum engineers are among the best travelled professionals in the world.So if you are yearning to be employed as a petroleum engineer all you need to do is to follow the path in the right way.
Filed under: Engineering Jobs, Online Jobs | Tagged: Engineering Sector, Petroleum Engineering Jobs | Leave a comment »
Posted on September 9, 2014 by weblinkindia
Are you in a search of such Online Jobs that can provide you not only an extra income but also an ease of dong work at your own terms and convenience? What you simply need is a good internet connection to start with. There are numerous Online Jobs that can serve your purpose. Online Jobs can be easily done from any part of the world. However, these jobs also have certain time limit for submission even then they are easy to manage. There are simple ways to find good and reliable Online Jobs. Some of them are mentioned below:
- The first step is to find the right online job site. Some sites require registration fees while you sign up as they want to check about the seriousness of your working attitude. On the other hand, there are some sites that do not require any such registration fees. You simply need to register, log in and start working.
- After the step of searching the right kind of online site. Next step is to look out for the type of job you prefer to do.
- For instance, data entry jobs, customer service, transcriptionist, technical support agent, forum posting, proofreading and various others depending upon your area of expertise and interest.
- There are two categories of Online Jobs; retainer-based and projects based Online Jobs. By selecting a retainer type online job you will get hired for an indefinite number of months. On contrary, projects based online job is bounded by a certain time period. The foremost benefit of project-based type of job is that it pays you higher in comparison to the other one. This kind of job requires extra dedication and upgraded skills of the market.
- Joining a website or forum is very simple but you should definitely verify its legitimacy. There are numerous online scams that are targeted towards the people who want to work from home. To safeguard yourself from such sites it becomes essential to verify their authenticity. So, well research every online job. Check out the reviews and give special attention to the sites that demand extra charges for working with them. However, there are some exceptions to this.With the entire discussion above, one can get the appropriate idea about the Online Jobs and how to search the relevant job while keeping scams at bay.
Filed under: Job Placement, Job Search Tips | Tagged: Online Jobs, Online Jobs in India | 1 Comment »
Posted on September 2, 2014 by weblinkindia
Tips for Opening a Recruitment Agency
A Recruitment Agency is the bridge between a job seeker and an organization. If an organization wants to find suitable candidates to hire, they approach these agencies for help. Similarly, a person can contact a Recruitment Agency while looking for a job [...]
Know about the Job Sector in Indore
Indore, the commercial capital of Madhya Pradesh, offers a considerable contribution in the economy of the state. With the recent industrial developments in the place, a drastic impact has been noticed on the jobs in Indore [...]
Filed under: Jobs in Indore, Recruiting Employees | Tagged: Job Sector in Indore, Recruitment Agency | Leave a comment »