Posted on November 6, 2013 by weblinkindia
Guidelines For Entry-Level Job Holders
Entry-Level Job is exciting yet panicky because entering and adjusting in the corporate world is not an easy task, especially for the just turned graduates. Most of the excited and nervous Entry-Level Job Holders tend to ignore certain important aspects on which they must work in order to grow in their specific domain [...]
How To Make A Perfect Resume That Matches Your Career Goals
Finding a suitable Job that matches your profile is a very difficult task and the first step to accomplishing this task is to make a good Resume. A well made resume or CV is the best way to make a good first-impression on your future employer. As the popular adage says – “First impression is the last impression”, this is very relevant in the professional world [...]
Money – Spinning Industries For Fresh Graduates
After completing Graduation, most of the students try their hand on available job opportunities. Getting a job is not an easy task for a Fresh Graduate but the even tougher task is finding a lucrative industry to work in. They are hired for executive posts in most of the Industries [...]
Telecom Job Search – How To Get An Edge Above Other Job Seekers
With more than 900 million mobile users, Telecommunication Network in India is the second largest in the world. It is expected that by 2014, India will be a home of more than one billion telecom service subscribers, which will be highly beneficial for the Telecom Industry of India [...]
Filed under: Career Planning, Jobs Tips, Online Jobs, Telecom Recruitment, Telecommunications Jobs | Tagged: Career Goals, Job Holders, Job Search, Telecom Job Search | Leave a Comment »
Posted on October 22, 2013 by weblinkindia
With more than 900 million mobile users, Telecommunication Network in India is the second largest in the world. It is expected that by 2014, India will be a home of more than one billion telecom service subscribers, which will be highly beneficial for the Telecom Industry of India. The Telecom Industry is one of the biggest contributors to the economy of India.
Telecom Industry is also generating ample amount of employment for 10+2, graduates and other degree holders. This industry is providing good employment opportunities to not just experienced professionals but also to freshers. In fact, freshers are the major chunks which are targeted by the recruiters in Telecom Industry. Emailing Resume/CV to potential employers of Telecom Industry and visiting offices of Telecom Company are some of the traditional ways to gain entry in the Telecom Industry. Few modern ways to get an edge above other Job Seekers of Telecom Industry are:
- Joining a professional group on social networking sites like Facebook can immensely help you in getting updates about vacant positions in Telecom Industry. This is one of the best ways to search for Job in Telecom Industry because many successful candidates have recently reaped the benefit of the professional networks that can be easily created on social networking websites.
- One example of such a social networking site is Twitter. Twitter is also a great platform where you can get noticed by employers through your tweets because many employers refer to the tweets of candidates to know about their intellect and capabilities.
- Blogging is also an excellent way of getting noticed by potential employers. Your blogs can be an excellent collection of your work that employers can refer to in the recruitment process. A good collection of blogs will not just get you noticed but will also make a good impression about your working capabilities on employers.
- Registering on a trustworthy Job Search Portal will also be very beneficial for you because it is a very effective way to get noticed by potential employers. Many recruiters nowadays hugely rely on the data of candidates that is provided by these Job Search Portals. Therefore registering on a credible Job Search Portal will be a very proficient way to get an edge over other job seekers.
Apart from the above ways, you can even be a part of virtual job Fair will also be very beneficial to get noticed by employers of the Telecom Industry. By following few of the above mentioned guidelines you can surely impress employers and acquire a suitable job.
Filed under: Telecom Recruitment, Telecommunications Jobs | Tagged: Telecom Industry, Telecom Job Search | Leave a Comment »
Posted on October 15, 2013 by weblinkindia
After completing Graduation, most of the students try their hand on available job opportunities. Getting a job is not an easy task for a Fresh Graduate but the even tougher task is finding a lucrative industry to work in. They are hired for executive posts in most of the Industries.
If your college life has just started and you have already planned to work after completing graduation then it is important to know which industry will offer you better job profile and remuneration in future. Below mentioned are a few areas that can be looked up to good amount of in-hand salary and experience to fresh graduates:
Oil & Mining Industry
Looking for career opportunities in oil & mining industry is the best choice for graduates who want a good pay-scale and are ready to work hard. This industry is known to provide good remuneration even to fresh graduates but the working hours and conditions are not easy in this industry. Therefore, it is advised to young aspirants to assess whether they are capable of dedicatedly work for stretched hours and in tough conditions.
Internet has emerged as a boon for various business ventures basically involving advertising and marketing of products and services offered by a company. Many companies have shifted their entire working procedure on an online portal where they can interact with their customers directly for making a business deal. Fresh Graduates can avail great working opportunities through the online ventures. They can join such ventures as website designer, client services executive, content writer, etc.
Marketing & Sales Sector:
This sector offers great working opportunities to Fresh Graduates irrespective of the stream they have their degree in. This industry readily hires Fresh Graduates because they have good amount of enthusiasm and energy which if applied in work would be highly beneficial for the organization. The pay-scale of Marketing & Sales Executives is also good enough to attract Fresh Graduates towards the various opportunities in this field.
The opportunities are endless for any passionate and enthusiastic fresh graduate. All that is required to avail those opportunities is to gain as much as possible information about the existing trends in the industries.
Filed under: Employee Hiring, Employment Opportunities, Job Search Tips, Jobs Tips | Tagged: Graduate Placement, Placement Services | Leave a Comment »
Posted on October 14, 2013 by weblinkindia
Finding a suitable Job that matches your profile is a very difficult task and the first step to accomplishing this task is to make a good Resume. A well made resume or CV is the best way to make a good first-impression on your future employer. As the popular adage says – “First impression is the last impression”, this is very relevant in the professional world. A well made CV could make all the difference between whether you are noticed by your future employers or your resume just becomes one of countless ones that are given a cursory glance & discarded.
It is important that you identify your Career Goals before writing your Resume. It is very important that the recruiter perceives what your Career Goals are, so that he could identify which Job profile will be suitable for you. Making a Resume or CV that give details about your professional aim would be very convenient if you follow the guidelines that are enlisted below:
- Before mentioning your Career Goals in your Resume or CV, it is obvious first you need to do some sort of self assessment about what your expectations from your professional life are. It is important that you find answers to following questions for understanding your Career Goals in a better way:
- Which part of your work at you last job was satisfactory for you?
- What according to you is job satisfaction?
- What tasks can you do more efficiently at your work place?
- Answers to above three questions will greatly help you in not just identifying your Career Goals but also in expressing them thoroughly in your Resume. Emphasizing on the answers of these questions in your Resume will make a good impression about your clarity of mind regarding your professional goals.
- It is also important to identify what kind of business environment and workplace culture will suit you. Mentioning few details about your comfort zone will get you quicker response from the potential employers.
- It is very important that you highlight your skills and interests in your Resume because they will surely help the recruiter to have a better insight about your professional goals
- Finally, it is important that you highlight your suitability for the Job profile & how it matches with your career aspirations.
When you have clearly identified and understood what your Career aspirations and goals are then start making an elaborate and detailed Resume or CV accordingly. It is possible that you miss out some important points because you may really not know about the perfect Resume Format that will be noticed easily by potential recruiters. Therefore, availing Resume Making services from a credible company would be highly beneficial.
Filed under: Career Planning, Resume Tips | Tagged: Resume Writing | Leave a Comment »
Posted on October 10, 2013 by weblinkindia
Entry-Level Job is exciting yet panicky because entering and adjusting in the corporate world is not an easy task, especially for the just turned graduates. Most of the excited and nervous Entry-Level Job Holders tend to ignore certain important aspects on which they must work in order to grow in their specific domain. Following are few guidelines that will immensely help in improving the overall performance chart of an Entry-Level Job Holder:
- Your attitude speaks a lot about your working capability. Therefore it is very important to maintain a positive learning attitude at workplace. Maintaining a positive learning attitude throughout your working career will help you immensely in learning new work and will get you better job responsibilities as well as better remuneration in future.
- It is important to understand the work culture of organization with which you are working. Every corporate office has its own specific type of culture that defines the working system of that organization. Few offices are extremely formal while in few corporate organizations a semi-formal culture is developed to make the employees feel more comfortable.
- Try to learn and acquire as many skills as you can during the training period of your Entry-level Job. The skills you will acquire during the training period will immensely help you in doing your job efficiently to gain praises and promotion in the organization.
- While you are in your training period, it is important to know your strong points and your capabilities. After you realize that which kind of work will be suitable for you and what your capabilities are, all you have to do is work on your strengths and positive points. By enhancing your positive traits you would gain reorganization and appreciation from your seniors.
- For knowing the breadth of work that is done in your organization, you must read the internal job postings. This will help you in getting an outline about the working procedures of your organization.
- It is also important that you know the feedback of your work from your seniors who review it. If possible discuss the ways by which you can increase your working capability for decreasing inaccuracy in your work.
The above guidelines can prove helpful for channeling your way to be an efficient employee but there will be many instances in your Entry-Level Job that will make you feel frustrated and exhausted. Try to take things positively and remember you have to be the best in order to get the desired credit and praise.
Filed under: Career Tips, Job Seeker | Tagged: Job Holders | Leave a Comment »
Posted on October 3, 2013 by weblinkindia
Core Functions Of Overseas Placement Consultants
Do you dream of working abroad? Do you want to expand your horizon and touch the zenith of international success, To start with, you need an excellent Overseas Placement consultant. WHY? Well, because applying for jobs and bagging one in India itself is not easy today [...]
Employment Agencies: Benefiting Employers & Job Seekers
An Employment Agency or a Recruitment Agency is an organization that manages the Human Resources for other companies, firms, etc. Employment agencies facilitate efficient recruitment and are advantageous to both-employers as well as job seekers [...]
Merits Of Using The Internet To Find Jobs
The dawn of internet has led to an entirely new age. The 21st century is fast and much more competitive. The conventional means of information, entertainment and communication have been replaced by the dotcom services. Obviously, the Human resource industry cannot remain untouched by the pace of internet [...]
Why Work In The Security Industry
The Security Industry is one of the most respected industries all over the world. It offers a respectful and promising career to its operatives. The Security Officials, be it, guards, policemen or soldiers, are the people the society relies upon. Security officials make the society feel secure. This industry acts as a vigilante for the society [...]
Filed under: Employment Opportunities, Job Search, Job Search Tips, Job Seeker | Tagged: Employment Agencies, Job Seekers, Jobs Tips, Overseas Placement Consultants, Security Industry | Leave a Comment »
Posted on September 20, 2013 by weblinkindia
The Security Industry is one of the most respected industries all over the world. It offers a respectful and promising career to its operatives. The Security Officials, be it, guards, policemen or soldiers, are the people the society relies upon. Security officials make the society feel secure. This industry acts as a vigilante for the society. Skills required for working in this sector include physical fitness, observation skills, team-work tendencies, integrity, reliability and alertness.
Why Work In The Security Industry?
- Career progression: Various Career development Pathways are offered to employees in this sector along with on-job training. Deserving candidates receive promotions in ranks very easily and career progression is at a good pace.
- Exciting Work-Profile: The work profile of this industry is exciting and adventurous.
- Respected Industry: The Security Industry is a highly respected industry as this sector monitors and safeguards the society against crime and other anti-social elements.
- Wide Range Of Jobs: The Security industry offers a wide variety of jobs. Ranging from guards to inspectors to soldiers to lieutenants.
- Social Welfare: Protecting the society and ensuring its safety and security is a job of social welfare. If you are keen towards doing something for the society, just enter this industry and serve the society. You will not need to perform additional social work as your job in itself will be a social welfare.
- Additional Benefits & Privileges: Army and other Security Personnel as well as their families are entitled to various benefits and privileges like discounts, seat reservation for students, etc. at many government & non-government institutions.
Remember, Security Jobs require dedication and sacrifice. You have to be very vigilant, observant and physically fit to be good at a security job. So, if you have these skills and you are looking for a job in a respectful and promising industry, the Security Industry is the best sector for you to apply. Here, you can not only serve the society but your progress as an individual is also assured. If you are hard-working and dedicated towards your job, there is no stopping you in the Security Industry.
Filed under: Career Objective, Career Planning, Career Tips, Security Services | Tagged: Security Industry, Security jobs | Leave a Comment »