Posted on July 29, 2014 by weblinkindia
A large number of applicants step out of their houses everyday in search of jobs. They put in a lot of efforts for grabbing all the attention of their hiring managers. One way which has proved to be most effective for this purpose is a strong resume with a cover letter. In the past few years, professional resume writers have introduced themselves in the market. Their work is to present the skills and experience of different applicants in a professional manner. Taking up professional hiring services offers a number of benefits to the job seekers and some of them are listed below:
- Professionals who provide CV writing services are capable of producing excellent layouts of your information which gives it a complete professional look. Achieving this kind of professionalism is not possible by every job seeker, so it is better to hire professional services in this case.
- CV writers play an important role in marketing you and your profile. They tailor your CV exactly as per the industry where you wish to pursue your career.
- Hiring professional CV writing services is an economical option. You can choose services according to your budget and can assure yourself for a CV which is having a complete professional look. The cost demanded for CV writing services usually varies depending on work history, profession and job requirements.
- CV acts like your personal sales brochure and it is the first thing which can make an impression on your employer. So it’s like a strategy to invest some money in getting it a professional look so as to have professional gains in future. A well presented CV is truly the key to a bright future.
- If you are a person who is busy all the time with different things, then it is best for you to get a CV made by someone else. In this case, you can hire a professional CV writer. By hiring a professional, you can handle other tasks such as writing applications and preparing for interviews.
So, with all these benefits, it is rightly said that the most effective method of leaving a good impression on the hiring managers is through a well-organized presentation of your skills and experience. This can be easily done by getting your CV prepared from a professional writer. It is an affordable, time saving and quick method of attracting employers towards your profile.
Filed under: Professional CV Services, Resume Tips | Tagged: CV writing services, Resume Writing Services | Leave a comment »
Posted on July 25, 2014 by weblinkindia
Are you looking for a job? Don’t know where to start from? If yes, then, this article will definitely help you out. Job hunting is a difficult task involving an organized and focused search. For many people, taking the first step is most confusing. So, here is a guide that will help you to start a job search:
- Tips To Start A Job Search:
Dedicate yourself: Make the job search a full-time job so that you give about 3-4 hours daily for searching jobs for you. Turning on the email notification is also a good idea. Giving your full interest in it will help you in getting the best job. Opportunities are fleeting, so it is important that you grab them within the time. Further, if you are a fresher, then list out the priorities in your job. And, if you have prior experience or looking for a job change, then you can list out the things that you don’t want in your next job.
- Resume: Resume is the first thing that your recruiters will look at. So, it should be refined and polished like a professional document that will introduce you to the recruiters. Be honest and avoid saying anything that is not correct. Use active verb in your resume to make it more impactful. Proofread it properly and keep the format crisp and tight. Writing customized cover letter for each job that you apply for really helps, as it focuses on the requirements of each job and is conceived accordingly.
- Online Job Search: Online job portals are a great way of looking for jobs as millions of jobs are added on them. So, begin by registering yourself on any one of the online job search portals and then filling the required information. You can also post your resume after that. It will allow you to apply immediately for the posted jobs and get a response. You can also set filter for the job search regarding the location, industry, qualification, salary package, experience, etc.
- Networking: Networking is an important part of job search where you can make the most by using your connection. Most companies are willing to work with people that are referred by their employees. Spread in your friends and acquaintances that you are looking for a job. It also helps the employees to get inside information about the hiring process. Social networking can also boost the job search if used correctly. But, be cautious of your social identity as many employers check the social networking profile before hiring.
Using these tips will help will help you in getting a job. But, remember, it might take some time to get a good job. So don’t lose hope and keep looking for the jobs.
Filed under: Jobs Tips, Online Jobs | Tagged: Job Search, Job Search Tips | Leave a comment »
Posted on July 17, 2014 by weblinkindia
There is a very thin line between career coaching and counseling. These two terms are almost similar yet there are some differences. The working style and the practice of these two services are quite the same. The main function of the career counselor is to gather information about the client’s talents and the area of his know how. The counselor helps you in finding different career opportunities based on your talent level.
Career coaching on the other hand is somewhat different because a coach does not learn your talent level. The coach provides you information about your career prospective and supports the choice made by the client. The coach encourages you enough to make the desired career transition. For instance; if you are working in marketing department at a very high post, but you are unable to cope up with the work due to lack of interest. Hence, a coach can help you take a perfect decision of whether to leave the job or not.
Difference between The Two
- The career coaching service helps the client to choose a particular path unlike the counseling service which informs you about the number of career paths to choose from. Career counseling is a broader term and both of the services have their own uniqueness and advantages. Say for instance, at the time of recession you have to take a diversion from your career path and for that you have to hire a career counselor to expand the job opportunities.
- If you are a fresher, hiring a career counseling service will help you make a start to a career and if you are a professional and you want to make a career transition because of job dissatisfaction or any other reason you can opt for career coaching services. Outplacement services include both counseling and coaching services and are often searched by job seekers.
- The trainers will also help you in informing about the outdated procedure and to adapt the latest procedure in practice. Outplacement service is required for the fresher and the also for the experienced. The reason why the experienced also need to hire the service is to get aware about the latest procedures in any particular field.
- A counselor might take a more objective position as a service provider, whereas a coach’s stance might be more like that of an athletic coach, providing both helpful feedback and boosting morale.
Hence it is suggested to find the best coaching and counseling services as that can kick start your career and will also help you in moving on with positive career transitions.
Filed under: Career Counseling & Guidance, Career Planning, Career Tips | Tagged: Career Coaching, Counseling Services | Leave a comment »
Posted on July 5, 2014 by weblinkindia
Hiring process may look easy but in fact it is not that easy as it looks. Getting the right employees for your company is a difficult task and the hiring needs to be done diligently in a most cost-effective and time-saving way.
We have listed out the 5 common hiring mistakes that employers usually make. Bringing the wrong person onboard can have a dreadful effect on your company. It can drain its resources, cause disruption in the office, and even set the stage for legal problems. Therefore one needs to keep the following things in mind while conducting the hiring process:
- Resumes are not 100% true
Resumes create best picture of the candidate. Presuming the details are highly accurate in a resume alone provides little to no insight into whether the individual will be a good fit for the position or not. In most cases information given in the resumes are not completely true or highly exaggerated. Therefore relying on it completely is a wrong way of deciding on a candidate.
- Conducting thorough background checks
Without conducting a background check it is impossible to know whether the candidate has given the right and complete details or not. Also to know if he/she had any trouble in the past associated with the previous job or on a personal level that may affect your company, one needs to conduct a thorough background check.
- Considering kin and kith
When you are in the position to hire people, it’s quite natural to consider your family and friends. But doing so might turn out be a mistake. If the person is unable to meet the requirements of the position, hiring him or her for the job is guaranteed to create ruckus.
- Being biased
Avoid hiring a candidate based on your likeability. It would be unfair from the company’s perspective.
- Clearly-defined hiring process
Many employers hire candidates without having a clearly-defined hiring process in place. They look through resumes, conduct GDs, interviews, and extend offers in a haphazard manner. Doing so leads to lot of problems. Formal hiring process lessens the likelihood that you’ll hire the wrong people.
Finding and examining candidates takes a substantial amount of effort and time. But the amount of energy and money put in the process should give you your desired results. Therefore avoid the five mistakes highlighted above to find candidates you can count on to add value to your organization.
Filed under: Hiring Guide, Jobs Tips | Tagged: Hiring Employees, Hiring Mistakes | Leave a comment »