Posted on September 16, 2014 by weblinkindia
Have you spent four long years of your life sagging around with bulky books tugged under your shoulder? It’s true that a petroleum engineering degree is acquired after toiling endlessly day and night. It might seem to be the highest paid field of study, but it takes a lot when it comes to searching for Petroleum Engineering Jobs. Though there has been a constant demand for Petroleum Engineers, as there are numerous petro firms that function worldwide. An individual looking forward to get employed as an engineer must have a solid background of study and work experience as well.
How To Go About Finding A Job?
To start with you must concentrate on making an appealing resume. Make it strong by adding all the work you have done till date. If you haven’t done that till now, then it’s time for you to sit in front of your computer and update your resume. Mention your complete educational qualification and work experience. Petroleum Engineering Jobs require immense skills and competency, so don’t expect to get employed soon after you have completed your schooling. You have to start from scratch by starting your career with low level engineering jobs or going through internships in various petroleum firms.
Requirement for Better Petroleum Engineering Jobs
- Solid educational background
- Significant amount of experience
- Consistent education credits in engineeringBest thing will be to get in touch with a recruiter who will help you figure out what actually you are looking for. A professional recruiter will work best both ways in helping large companies to fill in vacant positions, and at the same time assist individuals to find positions in reputed companies.Top positions You Can Aim For
- Oil & Gas Business Development Manager
- Oil & Gas Revenue Accountant
- Petro PhysicistFuel to Work
Few reasons which will work as a driving factor for individuals looking for Petroleum Engineering Jobs
- Highest paid jobs
- Increase in remuneration with the rise in fuel costs
- Chances of getting employed internationally
Petroleum engineers are among the best travelled professionals in the world.So if you are yearning to be employed as a petroleum engineer all you need to do is to follow the path in the right way.
Filed under: Engineering Jobs, Online Jobs | Tagged: Engineering Sector, Petroleum Engineering Jobs | Leave a comment »
Posted on September 9, 2014 by weblinkindia
Are you in a search of such Online Jobs that can provide you not only an extra income but also an ease of dong work at your own terms and convenience? What you simply need is a good internet connection to start with. There are numerous Online Jobs that can serve your purpose. Online Jobs can be easily done from any part of the world. However, these jobs also have certain time limit for submission even then they are easy to manage. There are simple ways to find good and reliable Online Jobs. Some of them are mentioned below:
- The first step is to find the right online job site. Some sites require registration fees while you sign up as they want to check about the seriousness of your working attitude. On the other hand, there are some sites that do not require any such registration fees. You simply need to register, log in and start working.
- After the step of searching the right kind of online site. Next step is to look out for the type of job you prefer to do.
- For instance, data entry jobs, customer service, transcriptionist, technical support agent, forum posting, proofreading and various others depending upon your area of expertise and interest.
- There are two categories of Online Jobs; retainer-based and projects based Online Jobs. By selecting a retainer type online job you will get hired for an indefinite number of months. On contrary, projects based online job is bounded by a certain time period. The foremost benefit of project-based type of job is that it pays you higher in comparison to the other one. This kind of job requires extra dedication and upgraded skills of the market.
- Joining a website or forum is very simple but you should definitely verify its legitimacy. There are numerous online scams that are targeted towards the people who want to work from home. To safeguard yourself from such sites it becomes essential to verify their authenticity. So, well research every online job. Check out the reviews and give special attention to the sites that demand extra charges for working with them. However, there are some exceptions to this.With the entire discussion above, one can get the appropriate idea about the Online Jobs and how to search the relevant job while keeping scams at bay.
Filed under: Job Placement, Job Search Tips | Tagged: Online Jobs, Online Jobs in India | 1 Comment »
Posted on September 2, 2014 by weblinkindia
Tips for Opening a Recruitment Agency
A Recruitment Agency is the bridge between a job seeker and an organization. If an organization wants to find suitable candidates to hire, they approach these agencies for help. Similarly, a person can contact a Recruitment Agency while looking for a job [...]
Know about the Job Sector in Indore
Indore, the commercial capital of Madhya Pradesh, offers a considerable contribution in the economy of the state. With the recent industrial developments in the place, a drastic impact has been noticed on the jobs in Indore [...]
Filed under: Jobs in Indore, Recruiting Employees | Tagged: Job Sector in Indore, Recruitment Agency | Leave a comment »
Posted on August 26, 2014 by weblinkindia
Indore, the commercial capital of Madhya Pradesh, offers a considerable contribution in the economy of the state. With the recent industrial developments in the place, a drastic impact has been noticed on the jobs in Indore. The opportunities have been increased in every sector like pharmaceuticals, textile, real-estate, information technology and various others. As per recent news, Infosys will set up a development centre at Indore, which will generate 5,000 jobs. An investment of Rs 100Cr has been targeted and the area covered will be 130 Acres. TCS has also started constructing its campus in Indore. Employment opportunities will take a high leap in Indore in the near future. Finding out a right job opportunity in Indore is not an arduous task and there is no dearth as well. Government has also brought the industrial reforms that accelerate the GDP and job creation of the entire state.
Major Job Opportunities In Indore
- There are numerous Pharmaceutical companies like Lupin, Cipla, Unichem and Glenmark, located in Pithampur Industrial area, has great prospects for aspiring candidates.
- Automobile manufacturing is another flourishing industry in which the desired candidate can become a part.
- Some of the industries situated in the industrial sector of Indore are Volvo Eicher Commercial, Force Motors, Mahindra 2 wheelers Ltd and Avtec.
- There are various other sectors as well like Gems and Jewellery Park, Diamond Park, Food Park, Pharma Cluster, etc., which generate unlimited job opportunities.
- Textile manufacturing can also be an area of interest for those who have expertise in the domain.
- Major upcoming industries of Indore are chemicals, iron and steel and machinery.
- Real estate, retail, software and pharma are some other sectors, which enjoy thriving job opportunities.
- Companies like DLF, Parsvnath, Omaxe, Ansal and various others provide excellent job opportunities.
Information technology sector is the renowned one in Indore.Here, we have discussed some of the major areas in which a potential candidate can apply for a reputed job. This will help, guide and clear the exact picture of job opportunities in Indore.
Filed under: Jobs in Indore, Jobs Tips | Tagged: Job Opportunities In Indore, Job Sector in Indore | Leave a comment »