Posted on July 2, 2014 by weblinkindia
Why Bad Reviews Are Not Always So Bad
If you were to ask this question – Why bad reviews are bad for business? – to people, 9 out of 10 of them would be sure to express surprise as to why this question was asked at all. After all, everybody knows that bad reviews can damage the reputation of any business and cause the potential customers to turn to other alternatives [...]
Tips For Making Your Work-From-Home Job A Success
Today the work-from-home jobs have become quite popular among professionals who are looking to break away from the chains of the nine-to-five working schedule. There are many factors that have contributed to the popularity of the work-from-home solutions [...]
Jobs You Can Apply For After MBA
Today, everyone out there is studying to become an MBA (Master of Business Administration). And why not, this degree is one of the well-known and most extensively recognized post graduate degrees. The professional degree enables you to work in business and management [...]
Engineering Career Opportunities In 2014 And Beyond
Several factors such as advanced technology, quest for improved productivity, and competitiveness have contributed to the increased expansion rate of engineering sector. It is estimated that the employment in various engineering sectors will grow by as much as 11% in the next decade [...]
Filed under: Consumer Tips, Engineering Jobs, Jobs Tips, Work From Home | Tagged: Bad Reviews, Engineering Career Opportunities, MBA Jobs, Work From Home | Leave a comment »
Posted on April 1, 2014 by weblinkindia
Different Types Of Work-From-Home Online Jobs
In recent years, there has been a spurt in Work-From-Home Online Jobs options & in some countries like USA the practice has become quite common. In India too, the trend is catching up among people. There are several benefits of working from home for employees which are responsible for the rising popularity of this option [...]
How To Recruit Graduates?
Most of the organizations generally prefer to benefit from the talent and enthusiasm of freshers, just graduated job seekers. The idea behind recruiting the freshers is generally the fact that they cost relatively lesser to the company and can be molded rather easily to the company’s working culture [...]
Things to Consider Before Relocating For A Job
The decision to relocate is a big one & can have serious repercussions on your career if taken lightly. Moving from one place to another is quite a stressful experience and requires careful planning and thought. It requires adjustment and compromise not just on the employee’s part but also by his family [...]
A Good Social Network Profile To Get A Job Easily
Social media is not only a means to connect with friends or family anymore. It is slowly becoming an effective job search tool. Networking is a great way of finding jobs and opportunities but social media takes it to next level. Social network profiles are not only used by job seekers but also by potential employers throughout the hiring process to scan the background of the candidates [...]
Recruitment Services In Delhi – Providing Effective Recruitment Solution
Human Resource is probably the most important asset for any organization. With a pool of talented, task oriented human resource; a company can fulfill its goal and objective with ease. When we talk about Delhi in particular, there is no dearth of talented professionals; however, the challenge is to find the right candidate for the right job [...]
Filed under: Jobs in Delhi, Online Jobs, Recruiting Employees, Recruitment Agency, Work From Home | Tagged: Home Online Jobs, Recruit Graduates, Recruitment Services In Delhi, Recruitment Solution, Relocating For A Job | Leave a comment »
Posted on March 29, 2013 by weblinkindia
Many of us really get excited on the prospects of working at home and making money. Indeed there is a valid point in that. But the frequency with which we hear about Work At Home Scams certainly raises certain doubts in our mind. Temptations are high when we come across those alluring advertisements of earning from within our homes but we must be able to smell the rat. Following tips will help you identify when there is something fishy.
Tips For Avoiding Work At Home Scams
- If in a work at home ad, a company demands you to pay in the name of providing booklets, kits, memberships in cooperative association or for anything else, it is strong signal that something is out of order. The logic is simple; it is you who is going to work and you should be paid rather you paying the company.
- Don’t be deceived by promises of extraordinarily high salary unless there are sound logical reasons to believe them. All that glitters is not gold and such offers are generally too good to be true.
- You must do your homework by gathering as much information about the company as you can. You must enquire on certain aspects such as what is exact nature of job you will be assigned, who will be paying you, will you be paid on commission, will there be any expenses on your part, etc. You can go a step ahead and contact the competent authority to know if in the past there has been any complaint against the company.
Remember, prevention is better than cure. Keeping all these aspects in mind, you can make sure that you do not fall in the trap set by certain notorious entities to make quick bucks. Such fraudsters make money with the help of bulk advertising and run away before any legal action can be taken. There needs to be awareness and in case you have ever been duped in such manner, it is better to break silence and, complain against such wrongdoings.
Find Genuine Work at Home Job
Filed under: Employment Opportunities, Placement Agency, Time Management, Work From Home, Workplace Tips | Tagged: Tips For Avoiding Work At Home Scams | Leave a comment »
Posted on October 9, 2012 by weblinkindia
Delhi is the economic and industrial hub of India. With all the commercial and non-commercial activities that keep happening in Delhi, it is a Job Seeker’s paradise. Various projects and events are regularly undertaken by the organizations as a part of their marketing campaigns. These projects and events result in the creation of vacancies for Part Time, Contractual and Freelance Jobs in Delhi.
The largest number of vacancy is created by the BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) Industry which is a clear favorite among youngsters who are still in or just out of college. The Part Time Jobs in Delhi provide an ample opportunity to the students who are still pursuing courses in the colleges to continue both jobs and studies simultaneously. Such jobs are usually created where the command over spoken or written English are required more than educational qualifications.
Some of the popular fields and positions for which such jobs are available are given below:
- Data Entry: Data Entry is the most popular field of Part Time Jobs in Delhi. The reason for the popularity of this job is that it requires no special skills apart from a good typing speed. The hours of working are also flexible making it popular among the students.
- Training: The various coaching academies and other institutions in Delhi employ lecturers and trainers for limited sessions and classes.
- Sales: Numerous insurance companies and other small enterprises of Delhi employ sales personnel in Part Time in order to provide a boost to the sales of the company.
- Journalism: The dozens of media houses hire Freelance Writers, Freelance Photographers, Stringers, Freelance Reporters, etc. The prominent writers and photographers often work on a Freelance basis for different media houses.
- PR/Advertisement: The huge numbers of companies that exist in Delhi require a huge task force in PR and Advertisement.
Apart from the ones mentioned above, there are many other Part Time and Freelance Jobs in Delhi with NGOs, consultancies, etc. Due to the many advantages which Delhi has, Part Time and Freelance Jobs are readily available. All that one needs to do is browse the Job Portals to find such Jobs In Delhi. A Job Seeker can also be directed towards Part Time and Freelance Jobs by the Job Consultancies in Delhi.
Filed under: Job Placement, Online Jobs, Work From Home | Tagged: Freelance Jobs In Delhi, Part Time Jobs | Leave a comment »