Right from fields like education, entertainment, banking, animation, media to product manufacturing, etc., the need and importance of IT is indispensable. With the boom of IT sector, the use of computers and Internet has considerably risen. This has led to huge requirement of Hardware and Networking Professionals for proper running, maintenance as well as repair of the peripherals. The Hardware and Networking Professionals are the ones who specialize in dealing with networks, computer systems, processors, etc. Depending upon the technical and analytical requirements, this domain offers ample job opportunities for different profiles like integrator, networking professional, electronic data processing managers, system engineers and so on. So, here is a list of some of the basic duties performed by the Hardware And Networking Professionals:
- The Hardware and Networking Professionals are responsible for identification and troubleshooting of software, hardware and network-related issues.
- They undertake installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of microcomputers, peripheral equipment, data communications, Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN).
- They examine the requirements of the complex network design and handle configuration and installation of workstations and operating systems of providers like Windows, Macintosh, etc
- The administration of primary network system on different network servers is also carried out by Hardware and Networking Professionals.
- They install, troubleshoot and manage a huge variety of local area network equipment and software.
- They perform the duty of coordinating with vendors to resolve issues related with hardware operating system.
- They also analyze, test and research the possible solutions for different issues before actually implementing them.
- In order to meet the computing needs of the end-users, the Hardware and Networking Professionals work in close coordination with the application programmers to solve mainframe problems.
- Also, they undertake the responsibility of writing scripts and batching files for enhancing the functioning of the operating system.
By efficiently carrying out the above-mentioned duties and responsibilities, Hardware And Networking Professionals, certainly, add value to the organization and the business.