Posted on August 2, 2013 by weblinkindia
Customer Service: Jobs for All
Customer Service is an integral aspect of all the flourishing businesses. All companies have to ensure that their customers remain content so that they do not leave. According to the level of your experience and education, you can find a job as a Customer Service Professional [...]
Jobs Available to Accounting Graduates
Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) can practice publically. They render their services to individuals, government and business firms and work usually in partnerships. One needs to pass the Uniform Certified Public Accountant Examination for this position. Their Job responsibilities comprise [...]
Finding School Teaching Jobs
Teaching is a profession where an individual not only imparts knowledge but also raises the bar of his/her own knowledge level. In any society, Schools are of utmost importance as they are places where future leaders are made [...]
Rising Demand For Computer Operators
It’s a competitive market today. So, it’s not easy to find a job these days. One has to put an extra effort to find a job of his/her own choice. Every year lakhs of students complete their graduation and hunt for job. It’s not easy to find an appropriate job and it requires a lot of patience when talking about the jobs in Delhi [...]
Filed under: Bank Jobs in India, Career Tips, Employment Opportunities, Job Placement, Jobs Tips, Teaching Jobs | Tagged: Accounting Graduates, Computer Operators, Customer Service, School Teaching Jobs | Leave a comment »
Posted on July 23, 2013 by weblinkindia
Teaching is a profession where an individual not only imparts knowledge but also raises the bar of his/her own knowledge level. In any society, Schools are of utmost importance as they are places where future leaders are made. As such, School Teaching Jobs always enjoy a high demand & candidates trained to teach do not have to worry about economic slumps affecting the demand for these jobs.
Teaching Jobs should not be under estimated as an easy job. Quality is the main factor required in any type of teaching. The previous approaches were easy where the teacher would simply verbally teach the children but now, more modern and practical methodologies are adopted that has made learning easier for children.
Today, the main concern of parents is that their child should get the best job in the market and for that they have started planning for their kids by sending them to schools where more practical approach is adopted. Schools now opt for those teachers who have the potential to engage children in extra-curricular activities other than studies and motivate them to achieve their goals. Teaching in schools requires great skill and patience. If a person has all these then he/she is perfect for a Teaching Job.
Tips To Get A School Teaching Job
Teaching Jobs are in great demand today. So, it is not an easy task to find such jobs. Following are some tips that can help the people who are in search of Teaching Job in school:
· Highlight your professional achievements in the best manner.
· Strengthen your position by acquiring relevant certificates in your chosen subject.
· Keep yourself abreast of the latest developments taking place in the field of education.
· Adopt a practical approach towards teaching, this will increase your chance of getting selected.
A good teacher can help in the overall development of a child – mentally, physically as well as emotionally. There is always a need for skilled teachers who consider teaching their passion. Teachers can truly be role models for children who not only help nurture their talents but also make them realize their true potential.
Filed under: Employment Opportunities, Teaching Jobs | Tagged: School Jobs, School Teaching Jobs | Leave a comment »
Posted on April 28, 2011 by weblinkindia
Teaching is one of the most prestigious professions all around the world. That is why; many people aspire to build a career in this field. The prospects for this career are huge as Teaching jobs are available in different countries across the globe. The best option for undertaking a teaching job is to teach English. English being an international language is sought after for learning by students in many countries. It has become a global language which is spoken and understood in various parts of the world. Many schools and international Universities look for teachers who are proficient in English language as it becomes an effective communication tool.
English is widely taught as a second language in various countries. Teaching abroad gives one tremendous opportunity to become familiar with the cultures of different countries and also broadens one’s horizon of knowledge. To become a teacher, one needs to have a Bachelors and/or Masters degree. Some countries also require one to have a TEFL certificate for teaching those students whose first language is not English and the teacher may be a native or non-native English speaker. If you wish to become a teacher abroad you must brush up your English while keeping certain requirements in mind like:
- A Bachelors and/or Masters Degree depending upon the criteria of the country where you wish to apply.
- Many times, an ESL Certificate or a TEFL Certificate is demanded by different colleges and universities. In such a case, a careful selection of the institute providing the certificate is important.
- Another thing to keep in mind is that one must not have a criminal record or pending court cases as many countries do not give work permit to people involved in court cases.
A lot of options for collecting information regarding teaching jobs are available online. All you need to do is make up your mind and research well to get a teaching job in any country of your choice.
Filed under: Jobs Tips, Teaching Jobs | Tagged: Teaching Jobs, Teaching Vacancies, Teaching Vacancy | Leave a comment »
Posted on December 6, 2010 by weblinkindia
Teaching is one of the noblest professions a person can undertake. Teachers are respected all over the world as they are the imparters of knowledge. Have you ever thought about teaching and that too abroad? There are various jobs you can find abroad related to different fields like science, humanities, arts, commerce, etc. Most of these teaching jobs are related to teaching English as a Second Language to students who have come from those parts of the world where English is not predominantly spoken. If you are interested in teaching English, then there are certain requirements you have to fulfill before applying for the job.
- Proper Qualification And Degree- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in English is very important for any English teaching job, whether in India or abroad.
- Proficiency In The Language- Just having a degree in English does not make you eligible to teach abroad. You have to make sure that you are proficient and fluent in speaking and writing English. Unless you know the entire A-B-C of the language, you will not qualify to teach abroad. Schools and colleges in countries abroad are looking for people who can speak, write and teach English. There is no point in applying if your English is as good as a 6 year old.
- Interest Factor- It is a common notion that you can perform some task efficiently only if your interest lies in it. So, if you are not interested in teaching English, then you might as well not apply for it. There is no point in teaching English if you will do it half-heartedly and damage the chances of foreign students who are willing to learn but are forced to listen to your droning lecture.
- Certificates- It is essential to obtain the proper certificates, which are required for teaching abroad. The two most important certificates would be the ESL and TEFL certificate. Do a thorough research as to where you can obtain these certificates and the procedure related to it.
One of the most important decisions you have to take before actually applying for teaching abroad is whether you are willing to shift to a foreign country. Shifting to another country is a big step and you should take your decision wisely.
Filed under: Teaching Jobs | Tagged: Teaching Jobs | 1 Comment »