Posted on April 1, 2014 by weblinkindia
Different Types Of Work-From-Home Online Jobs
In recent years, there has been a spurt in Work-From-Home Online Jobs options & in some countries like USA the practice has become quite common. In India too, the trend is catching up among people. There are several benefits of working from home for employees which are responsible for the rising popularity of this option [...]
How To Recruit Graduates?
Most of the organizations generally prefer to benefit from the talent and enthusiasm of freshers, just graduated job seekers. The idea behind recruiting the freshers is generally the fact that they cost relatively lesser to the company and can be molded rather easily to the company’s working culture [...]
Things to Consider Before Relocating For A Job
The decision to relocate is a big one & can have serious repercussions on your career if taken lightly. Moving from one place to another is quite a stressful experience and requires careful planning and thought. It requires adjustment and compromise not just on the employee’s part but also by his family [...]
A Good Social Network Profile To Get A Job Easily
Social media is not only a means to connect with friends or family anymore. It is slowly becoming an effective job search tool. Networking is a great way of finding jobs and opportunities but social media takes it to next level. Social network profiles are not only used by job seekers but also by potential employers throughout the hiring process to scan the background of the candidates [...]
Recruitment Services In Delhi – Providing Effective Recruitment Solution
Human Resource is probably the most important asset for any organization. With a pool of talented, task oriented human resource; a company can fulfill its goal and objective with ease. When we talk about Delhi in particular, there is no dearth of talented professionals; however, the challenge is to find the right candidate for the right job [...]
Filed under: Jobs in Delhi, Online Jobs, Recruiting Employees, Recruitment Agency, Work From Home | Tagged: Home Online Jobs, Recruit Graduates, Recruitment Services In Delhi, Recruitment Solution, Relocating For A Job | Leave a comment »
Posted on January 24, 2014 by weblinkindia
The arrival of internet has been the most celebrated event in the history of technology and communication. Today, the world is very different from what it was 50 years back. Apart from shopping for groceries and clothes online, job seekers even apply for jobs online and employers recruit candidates online. Gone are those days when our fathers used to stand in long queues to fill the job application forms of the companies. Today, many small and big organizations prefer to make selection of the candidates online. And this is made possible with the aid of online Online Job Portals that have popped up everywhere. Some are globally renowned platforms and some hold acclaim nationally. So, if you are looking for a job or want to hire employees for your firm, there is no better platform to utilize than these Online Job Portals.
Free Registration: The job seekers can get themselves registered for free on these web portals. The process is simple. The visitor has to fill the online form by providing nitty-gritty details like name, age, email ID, etc. As soon as you hit OK you would be provided with a verification link, which you would have to click to establish that you are a genuine candidate. After that you can login to the website anytime and also apply for the jobs online.
Paid Registration: Most Online Job Portals charge some amount of money from the companies who want to join the web portal to find the right candidates for various profiles. The registration process is somewhat similar as in the case of job seekers and the employer has to verify himself or herself by clicking the verification link and the payment is made via internet banking, credit card, debit card, etc.
24/7: You can login to these Job Portals at any time of the day and night. You only need to have access to internet to access it from your phone or laptop. You can select the candidates while sitting in the backseat of the moving vehicle while its pitch dark outside. You can wake up in the wee hours of the morning and login to the website; and apply for jobs when the whole world is sleeping.
The recruitment portals have revolutionized the recruitment industry by making the recruitment process simple, time saving and convenient. With these job portals, sky is the limit and one can also apply for jobs in foreign countries. Usually companies call the selected candidates for the final round at their own expense and once the candidate is selected he or she is notified via email or personally. So, whether you need your next job in Hawaii or in Texas, start by registering with reputed recruitment portals.
Filed under: Online Jobs, Recruiting Employees, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Online Job Portals, Recruitment Process | Leave a comment »
Posted on September 6, 2013 by weblinkindia
Do you dream of working abroad? Do you want to expand your horizon and touch the zenith of international success?
To start with, you need an excellent Overseas Placement consultant. WHY? Well, because applying for jobs and bagging one in India itself is not easy today. Do you think getting hired for an overseas company will be easy? NO. But, don’t worry, International Manpower Recruitment Agencies will not only help you get noticed but they will also provide other services like Visa application, documentation, etc.
Core Functions Of Overseas Placement Consultants
- Streamlining Job Opportunities For Students: These agencies streamline job prospects and opportunities for students and help them get hired by the completion of their studies. This saves a lot of time spent in job search by students.
- Hiring Eligible Candidates For Overseas Companies: Overseas Placement Consultants perform the function of filtering and providing competent candidates for overseas companies.
- Performing A Systematic Recruitment That Involves A Chain Of Complex Tasks: Recruitment Of Manpower For International Companies involves performing various complex tasks like strict background checks, legal clearance, etc. International Manpower Recruitment Agencies perform all these tasks in a systematic manner.
- Improving Candidate’s Chances Of Getting Hired: These agencies facilitate the chances of candidates getting hired by helping them modify or update their CVs in accordance to the company’s requirements & criteria.
- Visa Application: Overseas Placement Consultants also assist selected candidates in Visa application.
- Assistance In Acquiring Work Permit: Other services provided by these agencies also include Assistance In Acquiring Work Permit. Without a Visa and a work permit, you will not be allowed to leave the country forget entering international boundaries!
So, if you are planning to work beyond the national borders, make your task quicker, easier and systematic by taking services from reputed Overseas Placement Consultants Or International Manpower Recruitment Agencies. These agencies will guide you and help you live your dreams without taking much pain. For the best results, you ought to rely on professionals, and an Overseas Placement Consultant can just be the right person in this regard.
Filed under: Jobs Tips, Placement Agency, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Overseas Placement Consultants, Placement Consultants | Leave a comment »
Posted on September 3, 2013 by weblinkindia
How To Find Shipping Jobs Online
The Shipping Industry forms an essential part of the import and export industry all across the globe. Shipping Jobs offer employability to a large number of people in India. There are 12 major and 187 intermediate ports along the Indian coastline. Shipping is a global trade industry, which is continuously expanding. The activities in shipping include planning, organization, maritime administration, ship finance, risk management, maritime law, etc [...]
All That You Wanted To Know About Waitressing & Bartending Jobs
In recent times, there has been observed a significant increase in the number of people looking for Waitressing & Bartending Jobs at small and up-scale food and beverage establishments. The majority of these Hospitality Jobs are part time attracting more and more young job seekers and at the same time creating a situation of strong competition. Another reason why Waitressing & Bartending Jobs have become all the rage is the possibility of earning good amount of tips [...]
Bank Jobs: A Promising Career Option
Banking Sector is the right place for you to apply! Banking sector is one of the most promising sectors for professionals. This sector offers a wide range of well-paid jobs. To get a job in the banking sector, you can either directly apply or take an IBPS test. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tests are conducted for recruitment, promotion, assessment, training and R&D [...]
Recruitment Agency: The Selection & Advantages
Such has grown the competition amongst entrepreneurs that all of them desire to have no less than best staff. Well, the keenness of entrepreneurs to fill their departments with the most capable candidates is justified provided that it is the efficiency of the employees that testifies the organization’s growth and expansion [...]
Filed under: Bank Jobs in India, Jobs Tips, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Bank Jobs, Bartending Jobs, Recruitment Agency, Shipping Jobs Online | Leave a comment »
Posted on August 30, 2013 by weblinkindia
Such has grown the competition amongst entrepreneurs that all of them desire to have no less than best staff. Well, the keenness of entrepreneurs to fill their departments with the most capable candidates is justified provided that it is the efficiency of the employees that testifies the organization’s growth and expansion. Evidently, there can be seen an increase in the number of Recruitment Agencies being sought-after for varied Staffing Requirements. And if you too are willing to choose a Recruitment Agency for the available positions in your organization, then this write-up is surely going to help you. Read on to know how:
Some Of The Key Points That Must Be Raised While Choosing A Recruitment Agency Are:
- Does the Recruitment Agency have expertise and experience of your industry? Is it capable of selecting candidates looking for career opportunities specifically from your industry?
- Is the Recruitment Agency able to provide references from the previously served clients?
- Is the Recruitment Agency competent enough to fill the available positions with candidates having requisite qualification and set of skills? What has been its track record?
- Does the Recruitment Agency follow ethical, clear recruitment policies that can be accepted before the staffing procedure proceeds?
- What are the client service norms that the Recruitment Agency will abide by? Ask for the checklist that the Recruitment Agency tallies for the selection of candidates.
- What is the size of the database of the candidates that the Recruitment Agency usually have?
- Can the Recruitment Agency confirm it complies with all the requisite legislation?
- The qualification and experience that the consultants who would be handling the selection procedure should also be asked for.
The Advantages Of Hiring A Recruitment Agency:
Hiring a Recruitment Agency is not that easy but once you are able to find one, you can surely see deserving candidates being recruited in your organization. Other associated advantages are:
- Your organization is introduced as a highly regarded name looking for competent candidates.
- You are allowed to concentrate better on the management and other productive activities in business.
- If your business is relatively smaller in size, you don’t need to hire Human Resource Executives and can rather rely on specialized Recruitment Agency.
- You can try out the interim recruits before permanently employing them since the Recruitment Agency directly pays those recruits and deals with all kinds of financial issues and holiday matters.
Filed under: Recruiting Employees, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Employee Recruitment, Recruitment Industry | Leave a comment »
Posted on March 12, 2013 by weblinkindia
For most people, their dream job remains a dream forever. The reasons for this may vary from person to person – some lack the expertise required, some lack the initiative to go about the job search process, and some are left behind because of lack of focus or efforts, & other such reasons.
But with the introduction of the concept of Recruitment Agencies, people have come many steps closer to their dream of a perfect job, a job that suits their interests & aptitude in the best manner. There are several ways in which a Recruitment Agency helps a job seeker land a perfect job.
Benefits Of Availing The Services Of A Recruitment Agency
- The Right Match - Being experts in the recruitment domain, the Recruitment Agencies do an analysis of the candidate & the organization. They ensure that the candidate has the right skill set mix, as required by the organization. Competent Recruitment Agencies also ensure that the candidates they are selecting will be able to fit in the corporate culture of the respective organization. With such strategies, a Recruitment Agency lays the foundation for a long lasting relationship between the candidate & the organization.
- Expert Negotiators - Availing the services of a Recruitment Agency means that you are associating with the experts in the field. They will not only schedule interviews for you with reputed employers, but will also negotiate on your behalf. Terms of negotiations may include – the salary package, scope of work, paid holidays, incentives, &other benefits.
- Specialized Work - For candidates who are looking for unconventional jobs – like work-at-home options, flexible working hours, temporary jobs, etc., Recruitment Agencies can offer the best solutions.
Besides these, Recruitment Agencies have expertise in all kinds of recruitment like – Contractual Staffing, Permanent Staffing, Temporary Staffing, and Contingency Staffing, etc. They have proficiency in placing candidates at all levels, right from placing freshers’ to filling senior management positions.
To have a fruitful end to your job search process, avail the services of a competent Recruitment Agency.
Filed under: Career Planning, Placement Agency, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Perfect Job, Recruitment Agency | Leave a comment »
Posted on February 12, 2013 by weblinkindia
There will hardly be any person who has not heard of Recruitment Agencies, or are unaware of what they do. This is especially true of professionals, who may have encountered these recruitment agencies at one point or other in the phase of their careers. If you are an active job seeker, you will definitely have approached them, or come across them, at one point or other. Still, for those who do not have any idea about Recruitment Agencies, & what they do, this brief introduction will help you understand what they are all about.
Recruitment Agencies – A Brief Introduction
Also known as Placement Consultants, Recruitment Agencies are basically companies which specialize in matching the right candidate to the right job. They may be working on behalf of the client or they be working for the candidate, or both at the same time. Nowadays, many big and small companies have realized the advantages of hiring a Recruitment Agency to take care of the manpower demands. One of the biggest benefits of hiring the recruitment agency is that the employer is able to save precious time, which would otherwise have been wasted on advertising vacancies, conducting interviews, short listing, final interviews, & so on. What about the job seekers? How do they benefit from approaching a Placement Consultant?
Recruitment Agencies – Why They Are Important For A Job Seeker?
- From a job seeker’s perspective, Placement Consultants are an important part of the job search strategy. Approaching an expert consultant can help in making the task of finding a job simpler & less time consuming for a job seeker.
- There are basically two kinds of Recruitment Agencies – ones that have expertise in finding the best candidates for specialist roles, & the second kind which offer services to all kinds of job seekers, ranging from freshers to experienced professionals. As per the requirement of a job seeker, they can approach the most suitable Placement Consultants to find themselves a perfect job.
- Many multinationals & other reputed companies have exclusive arrangements with particular Recruitment Agencies. Also, many companies prefer directly approaching the consultants for suitable candidates, rather than advertising the vacancies. In such cases, the job seeker can benefit from approaching the right consultant.
As a job seeker, your dream job can easily become the reality with the help of the right Recruitment Agency.
Filed under: Job Seeker, Placement Agency, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Job Seeker, Placement Consultants, Recruitment Agencies, Recruitment Agency | Leave a comment »
Posted on January 9, 2013 by weblinkindia
There is no doubt about the fact that human capital is one of the most valuable of all assets that an organization has. With a competent human capital to back its endeavors, a business cannot hope to maintain its competitive edge. With the Indian economy going through a rapid growth phase, there is no lack of qualified manpower in the job market, which is good news indeed for the corporate. The current job scenario In India has thrown up many opportunities for the candidates too. So why then do we still hear constant complaints about ‘not finding a good job’, or ‘not getting qualified employees’ & so on? The gap between employers & job seekers can be effectively filled by competent Recruitment Consultants.
Role Of Recruitment Consultants
- Recruitment Consultants are specialists having expertise in recruitment processes & can help organizations in finding talented manpower as per the job profile, skills required, etc. Most Recruitment Consultants maintain an applicant database having details about potential candidates & their job interests. This makes it easier for them to locate the best candidates suited to the job profiles in question. These Recruitment Consultants work closely with the clients & ensure that the right candidates are matched to the right organization.
- To make it easier on the employers, the Recruitment Consultants often take care of the initial stages of recruitment like – advertising for the position, inviting job applications, handling telephonic interviews, 1st stage & 2nd stage interviews (pre-screening) & of course, helping the clients with the final interviews & selection.
- Candidates can approach the Recruitment Consultants for getting a wide choice of job opportunities in reputed organizations. Whether the candidate is looking for a temporary job, permanent or a part time offer, the Placement Consultants can offer expert assistance.
- Some Recruitment Agencies even offer training to candidates to hone their skills (hard & soft) to ensure that they are fit for the job market.
With the help of a competent Recruitment Consultant, a company can attract, assess & recruit talented manpower.
Filed under: Placement Agency, Recruiting Employees, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Job Scenario In India, Recruitment Consultants | Leave a comment »
Posted on January 2, 2013 by weblinkindia
Job Opportunities In India
India Inc. is the newest destination that is attracting job seekers from all over the world. At a time when most of the world economies are recovering from a downturn, India is faring better than most. The competitive job market in India is getting more so, with each passing day [...]
Need For Placement Consultants
Recruiters, or Placement Consultants, or Recruitment Consultants may be known by many names, but their function remains the same – to bring together reputed companies & suitable candidates. There are many reasons why Placement Consultants are considered imperative in the recruitment process. [...]
Online Job Search: The Perfect Way To Turn Your Career Around
Searching for a job is a full time job in itself. It involves a lot of patience, research and relentless efforts. With the Internet becoming a mainstay in our lives, Online Job Search has become the norm today. Online Job Search has largely given way to the traditional means of job search like – responding to newspaper ads, through recruitment consultancies, etc [...]
Banking Jobs In India
From 1870, when the first Indian bank was set up, to now, the banking industry in India has seen many upswings and downturns. Now there are countless government and private banks in India catering to the varied financial needs of people [...]
Filed under: Bank Jobs in India, Employment Opportunities, Job Search Tips, Online Jobs, Placement Agency, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Banking Jobs In India, Job Opportunities In India, Online Job Search, Placement Consultants | 1 Comment »
Posted on October 17, 2012 by weblinkindia
Even as the population of skilled workers increased and so did the setting up of businesses, the increase was happening in a disarrayed fashion. Placement Cells (wherever one existed) of educational institutes were frantically trying to find the organizations where the students could be placed. The employers on the other hand were also bending over backwards to fill the vacancies. It is in this situation that the Job Consultancies came in and by providing Recruitment Solutions, lessened the burden of both the Job Seekers and the Employers.
Nowadays, most employers prefer to hire the Job Consultancies to meet their recruitment demands. Screening through the thousands of resumes to find the most suitable Job Seeker is not an easy task and requires dedicated efforts. The Job Consultancies screen out the relevant resumes from the Job Portals and hold the initial interviews over the telephone and in person. They analyze the skills possessed by the candidate and the minimum requirements of the Job Profile. If found up to the mark and if the difference between the salary expected by the candidate and offered by the employer is not very vast, a meeting is arranged between the candidate and the employer. In some cases, even the negotiation of salary is done by the Job Consultancy. The employer thus finds the best person for the post.
Job Seekers can also apply to the Job Consultancies and submit their resumes with them. They are then considered by the consultancy when vacancies in the post applied for are there. Thus, the Job Seekers are saved from the inconvenience of going to the companies themselves. Some Job Consultancies also provide Counseling to the Job Seekers or Job related training.
Job Consultancies have become a vital part of the Recruitment Industry. They arrange for the demand of the employers to be met with the supply of the relevant workforce. Thus, they serve both the Employers and the Job Seekers, bridging the gap between them.
Filed under: Job Placement, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Job Seekers, Placement Consultancy | 1 Comment »