Posted on March 12, 2013 by weblinkindia
For most people, their dream job remains a dream forever. The reasons for this may vary from person to person – some lack the expertise required, some lack the initiative to go about the job search process, and some are left behind because of lack of focus or efforts, & other such reasons.
But with the introduction of the concept of Recruitment Agencies, people have come many steps closer to their dream of a perfect job, a job that suits their interests & aptitude in the best manner. There are several ways in which a Recruitment Agency helps a job seeker land a perfect job.
Benefits Of Availing The Services Of A Recruitment Agency
- The Right Match - Being experts in the recruitment domain, the Recruitment Agencies do an analysis of the candidate & the organization. They ensure that the candidate has the right skill set mix, as required by the organization. Competent Recruitment Agencies also ensure that the candidates they are selecting will be able to fit in the corporate culture of the respective organization. With such strategies, a Recruitment Agency lays the foundation for a long lasting relationship between the candidate & the organization.
- Expert Negotiators - Availing the services of a Recruitment Agency means that you are associating with the experts in the field. They will not only schedule interviews for you with reputed employers, but will also negotiate on your behalf. Terms of negotiations may include – the salary package, scope of work, paid holidays, incentives, &other benefits.
- Specialized Work - For candidates who are looking for unconventional jobs – like work-at-home options, flexible working hours, temporary jobs, etc., Recruitment Agencies can offer the best solutions.
Besides these, Recruitment Agencies have expertise in all kinds of recruitment like – Contractual Staffing, Permanent Staffing, Temporary Staffing, and Contingency Staffing, etc. They have proficiency in placing candidates at all levels, right from placing freshers’ to filling senior management positions.
To have a fruitful end to your job search process, avail the services of a competent Recruitment Agency.
Filed under: Career Planning, Placement Agency, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Perfect Job, Recruitment Agency | Leave a Comment »
Posted on February 12, 2013 by weblinkindia
There will hardly be any person who has not heard of Recruitment Agencies, or are unaware of what they do. This is especially true of professionals, who may have encountered these recruitment agencies at one point or other in the phase of their careers. If you are an active job seeker, you will definitely have approached them, or come across them, at one point or other. Still, for those who do not have any idea about Recruitment Agencies, & what they do, this brief introduction will help you understand what they are all about.
Recruitment Agencies – A Brief Introduction
Also known as Placement Consultants, Recruitment Agencies are basically companies which specialize in matching the right candidate to the right job. They may be working on behalf of the client or they be working for the candidate, or both at the same time. Nowadays, many big and small companies have realized the advantages of hiring a Recruitment Agency to take care of the manpower demands. One of the biggest benefits of hiring the recruitment agency is that the employer is able to save precious time, which would otherwise have been wasted on advertising vacancies, conducting interviews, short listing, final interviews, & so on. What about the job seekers? How do they benefit from approaching a Placement Consultant?
Recruitment Agencies – Why They Are Important For A Job Seeker?
- From a job seeker’s perspective, Placement Consultants are an important part of the job search strategy. Approaching an expert consultant can help in making the task of finding a job simpler & less time consuming for a job seeker.
- There are basically two kinds of Recruitment Agencies – ones that have expertise in finding the best candidates for specialist roles, & the second kind which offer services to all kinds of job seekers, ranging from freshers to experienced professionals. As per the requirement of a job seeker, they can approach the most suitable Placement Consultants to find themselves a perfect job.
- Many multinationals & other reputed companies have exclusive arrangements with particular Recruitment Agencies. Also, many companies prefer directly approaching the consultants for suitable candidates, rather than advertising the vacancies. In such cases, the job seeker can benefit from approaching the right consultant.
As a job seeker, your dream job can easily become the reality with the help of the right Recruitment Agency.
Filed under: Job Seeker, Placement Agency, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Job Seeker, Placement Consultants, Recruitment Agencies, Recruitment Agency | Leave a Comment »
Posted on January 9, 2013 by weblinkindia
There is no doubt about the fact that human capital is one of the most valuable of all assets that an organization has. With a competent human capital to back its endeavors, a business cannot hope to maintain its competitive edge. With the Indian economy going through a rapid growth phase, there is no lack of qualified manpower in the job market, which is good news indeed for the corporate. The current job scenario In India has thrown up many opportunities for the candidates too. So why then do we still hear constant complaints about ‘not finding a good job’, or ‘not getting qualified employees’ & so on? The gap between employers & job seekers can be effectively filled by competent Recruitment Consultants.
Role Of Recruitment Consultants
- Recruitment Consultants are specialists having expertise in recruitment processes & can help organizations in finding talented manpower as per the job profile, skills required, etc. Most Recruitment Consultants maintain an applicant database having details about potential candidates & their job interests. This makes it easier for them to locate the best candidates suited to the job profiles in question. These Recruitment Consultants work closely with the clients & ensure that the right candidates are matched to the right organization.
- To make it easier on the employers, the Recruitment Consultants often take care of the initial stages of recruitment like – advertising for the position, inviting job applications, handling telephonic interviews, 1st stage & 2nd stage interviews (pre-screening) & of course, helping the clients with the final interviews & selection.
- Candidates can approach the Recruitment Consultants for getting a wide choice of job opportunities in reputed organizations. Whether the candidate is looking for a temporary job, permanent or a part time offer, the Placement Consultants can offer expert assistance.
- Some Recruitment Agencies even offer training to candidates to hone their skills (hard & soft) to ensure that they are fit for the job market.
With the help of a competent Recruitment Consultant, a company can attract, assess & recruit talented manpower.
Filed under: Placement Agency, Recruiting Employees, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Job Scenario In India, Recruitment Consultants | Leave a Comment »
Posted on January 2, 2013 by weblinkindia
Job Opportunities In India
India Inc. is the newest destination that is attracting job seekers from all over the world. At a time when most of the world economies are recovering from a downturn, India is faring better than most. The competitive job market in India is getting more so, with each passing day [...]
Need For Placement Consultants
Recruiters, or Placement Consultants, or Recruitment Consultants may be known by many names, but their function remains the same – to bring together reputed companies & suitable candidates. There are many reasons why Placement Consultants are considered imperative in the recruitment process. [...]
Online Job Search: The Perfect Way To Turn Your Career Around
Searching for a job is a full time job in itself. It involves a lot of patience, research and relentless efforts. With the Internet becoming a mainstay in our lives, Online Job Search has become the norm today. Online Job Search has largely given way to the traditional means of job search like – responding to newspaper ads, through recruitment consultancies, etc [...]
Banking Jobs In India
From 1870, when the first Indian bank was set up, to now, the banking industry in India has seen many upswings and downturns. Now there are countless government and private banks in India catering to the varied financial needs of people [...]
Filed under: Bank Jobs in India, Employment Opportunities, Job Search Tips, Online Jobs, Placement Agency, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Banking Jobs In India, Job Opportunities In India, Online Job Search, Placement Consultants | 1 Comment »
Posted on October 17, 2012 by weblinkindia
Even as the population of skilled workers increased and so did the setting up of businesses, the increase was happening in a disarrayed fashion. Placement Cells (wherever one existed) of educational institutes were frantically trying to find the organizations where the students could be placed. The employers on the other hand were also bending over backwards to fill the vacancies. It is in this situation that the Job Consultancies came in and by providing Recruitment Solutions, lessened the burden of both the Job Seekers and the Employers.
Nowadays, most employers prefer to hire the Job Consultancies to meet their recruitment demands. Screening through the thousands of resumes to find the most suitable Job Seeker is not an easy task and requires dedicated efforts. The Job Consultancies screen out the relevant resumes from the Job Portals and hold the initial interviews over the telephone and in person. They analyze the skills possessed by the candidate and the minimum requirements of the Job Profile. If found up to the mark and if the difference between the salary expected by the candidate and offered by the employer is not very vast, a meeting is arranged between the candidate and the employer. In some cases, even the negotiation of salary is done by the Job Consultancy. The employer thus finds the best person for the post.
Job Seekers can also apply to the Job Consultancies and submit their resumes with them. They are then considered by the consultancy when vacancies in the post applied for are there. Thus, the Job Seekers are saved from the inconvenience of going to the companies themselves. Some Job Consultancies also provide Counseling to the Job Seekers or Job related training.
Job Consultancies have become a vital part of the Recruitment Industry. They arrange for the demand of the employers to be met with the supply of the relevant workforce. Thus, they serve both the Employers and the Job Seekers, bridging the gap between them.
Filed under: Job Placement, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Job Seekers, Placement Consultancy | 1 Comment »
Posted on October 12, 2012 by weblinkindia
Imagine the times when Job Placement Agencies were unheard of and the only way you could find a job was by registering your name at public job boards or by going door-to-door, giving interviews. Just think how tiring and time consuming it would have been to seek a job. Recruitment would have been a problem too with a major chunk of companies tied up with the recruiting process. In the present times, Job Placement Agencies have definitely emerged as a better and smoother working platform with their placement services.
Benefits Of Registering With A Job Placement Agency
A Job Placement Agency works hand in hand with employers thus ensuring the best possible match between a recruiter and a job seeker. Some agencies even come with special training to empower you with all the necessary skills for a particular job. Agencies also take care of your job searching criteria like part-time or full-time jobs, role and location to recommend you a job suiting your specific needs.
Placement Agency Must Take Into Consideration
- The terms and conditions of the job
- The type of work you want to do
- The salary package you are looking for
- The mode and time of payment
- The notice period
- Details of paid holidays
You Must Keep In Mind That Placement Agency Cannot
- Charge you for finding or trying to find you a job, unless prior mentioned
- Place condition on finding work for you only if you take up their other services that may be paid such as resume writing.
You Can Get Maximum Results Out Of A Placement Agency By
- Keeping a regular touch with them through mails or phone calls
- Giving them true information about your contact details and references
- Making sure that your CV is accurate, error-free and up-to-date
- Being frank with them about the kind of job you are actually looking for
- Listening to their advice and making changes accordingly as they are professionals in their area
- Checking if the agency is indeed effective enough to find you a job
Last but not the least; you must make sure that the Job Placement Agency, that you are relying upon to find you your dream job, has a pan-India presence to maximize your options and also to confirm the credibility of the agency.
Filed under: Placement Agency, Recruiting Employees, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Placement Agencies, Recruitment Agencies | 2 Comments »
Posted on August 21, 2012 by weblinkindia
Getting a foreign education is an aspiration that many students have nowadays. Not only the students, their parents too are equally enthusiastic about sending their kids abroad to study, so that get global exposure and can become independent enough to handle their lives single handedly. Also one major reason why Overseas Education has become very popular nowadays is owing to the high level of competition in the job market. So whom do students approach when they need advice and guidance regarding foreign universities and courses? Of course, the Overseas Education Consultants, who else?
Why Overseas Education Consultants?
- Overseas Education Consultants have the expertise to guide you about the best colleges, best universities, best countries, etc., from where you can pursue a course of your choice. They can effectively provide you guidance about the scope, the major student hubs, etc. In fact, a good Overseas Education Consultant also suggests alternatives to students who fail to get selected in the university/course of their choice.
- Many reputed Overseas Education Consultants also guide the students regarding the admission seasons of different universities and colleges, respective fees structure, estimated expenses and so on. In many cases, Overseas Education Consultants also assist & guide the students in arranging for educational loans from reliable banks.
- Students can also approach Overseas Education Consultants in case they need assistance with their visas for studying abroad. Being experienced these Overseas Education Consultants are aware of all the nitty-gritty’s involved in applying for a Visa. They make sure that the students submit all the necessary documents and ensure that all the paperwork is completed correctly.
- For the best counsel in estimated fees required for studying a particular course from a specific college/university or the estimated expenses involved in living abroad. Overseas Education Consultants successfully guide students about the expenses involved in studying in a foreign place (excluding the course fees). They can also provide accommodation assistance to students going to study abroad, if needed.
It is evident from the above content that other than career counseling and advice, Overseas Education Consultants fulfill many other important roles and functions. With their help, a world of opportunities is opened to the students in foreign shores.
Filed under: Career Planning, Immigration Services, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Education Consultants, Overseas Education Consultants, Overseas Recruitment Agencies | 1 Comment »
Posted on August 14, 2012 by weblinkindia
Ask anybody what they think are the biggest assets for an organization? Whether it is the huge machines, the buildings, the real estate, or is it the furniture/equipment, a company values most among all its assets. If the answer that you get in return is anything other than – ‘the employees of an organization’, be assured that they have absolutely no idea about running a business, let alone a successful one. Companies that have realized the importance of an efficient workforce are the ones that have survived & flourished in the competitive world of business today. This need for talented and skilled employees is common to all organizations – whether domestic or foreign. Nowadays many Overseas Recruitment Agencies have sprung up all over the country, which specialize in catering to the specific human resource needs of companies based abroad. Also, these International Recruitment Agencies are a perfect platform for job seekers to find their dream jobs in companies of international repute.
Need For Overseas Recruitment Agencies
- The biggest function that these International Recruitment Agencies serve is to find relevant jobs for the right people. Equipped with expertise and experience, these agencies understand the manpower requirements of international job market and ensure that organizations (their clients) are never short of talented and skilled manpower.
- For companies that are looking for a global mix among its employees, its best to avail the services of Overseas Placement Agencies. With their assistance and technical expertise, a company can find the best manpower for itself, not only from domestic markets but also from international ones.
- Landing a job in a company based abroad is a highly competitive process. Even with the right skills, talent and qualifications, many job seekers find it a tough going. This is where International Recruitment Agencies help. Such Overseas Recruitment Consultants usually have a network of foreign clients (companies) among their database; hence their help can take you one step closer to your dream job.
Thus, it can be seen that Overseas Recruitment Agencies are of crucial importance, both to job seekers and organizations as well.
Filed under: Jobs Tips, Recruiting Employees, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Online Recruitment Agencies, Overseas Recruitment Agencies, Recruitment Agencies | Leave a Comment »
Posted on June 8, 2012 by weblinkindia
Online Recruitment : The Best Option
Contemporary world is ruled by Internet. Online recruitment is yet another boon of Internet to the society. Gone are the days when job seekers had to wear out their shoes in search of a proper job [...]
How Online Recruitment Agencies Can Help Employers
The advent of online recruitment agencies has certainly made life easier for the employers. Recruitment of employees has always been a lengthy and time consuming procedure [...]
Impact of Recession On The Indian Job Market
As the cliché goes when the US sneezes, the world catches cold. Somewhat of the same had been experienced not just by India but also by all the economies across the globe with the unprecedented bankruptcy of the world’s largest financial bank, Lehman Brothers [...]
Does Dress Affect Productivity
Dress at workplace has always been a contentious issue, where organizations find it an important factor to form repute but employees are find it yet another rule imposed to be followed under pressure [...]
Some Resume Facts That, Employers Will Never Check
The first thing that a job seeker is asked for is his/her resume. Special emphasis should be laid while preparing a resume in order to make it interesting and at the same time effective [...]
Filed under: Career Planning, Employee Hiring, Employment, Online Jobs, Perfect Job, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Indian Job Market, Online Recruitment, Online Recruitment Agencies, Recession, Resume Facts | Leave a Comment »