Posted on January 2, 2014 by weblinkindia
Relevance of a Consumer Review and Complaint
I have been to that fashion store their collection is outdated”. Such verbal exchanges are usual between family members, friends, relatives and even acquaintances, whenever there is a shopping plan hatching up. This is a sort of direct consumer review from one person to another, and may be greatly influential in shaping up perceptions [...]
An Insight: Part Time Jobs in BangaloreBangalore is the IT hub of India and many people flock to the mainland to find jobs. But there is also a section of the population that treads to the place for getting admission into world renowned universities straggling in Bangalore [...]
Growing need for SEO and Computer Operators in Faridabad
Today, companies are very specific about choosing the right candidate, particularly when it comes to on page SEO and other computer related jobs. Though there are a number of jobs in Faridabad, yet the number of jobs in SEO and Computers has increased multifold over the past few years [...]
Human Resources Outsourcing: an Opportunity or a Risk
Human Resource Outsourcing has almost become a fad. The small and medium business houses around the globe find it a sensible decision to outsource all the activities related to HR. The tasks like deciding the pay rolls, benefits, compensations, may look like some easy to do tasks [...]
Internet Provides Pathway to making and Solving Complaints
Much has been said and written about the role that Internet plays today. From making small searches to online shopping, we have made this network of networks an important part of our lives. Be it connecting with friends, making money with online sales, or simply pitching your voice in favor of or against something you dislike, every activity now finds a dedicated platform in the virtual world [...]
Ways To Reduce Negative Complaints On Social Media And Review Sites
With online reputation being of great significance to a business today, negative complaints on social media and review sites can wreak havoc on the overall revenue. Social media networks are the byword not only in a marketer’s but also in a consumer’s life today [...]
Filed under: Bangalore Jobs, Customer Complaints, Customer service and complaints, HR outsourcing, Online Complaints and analyze, Placement Agency, PlacementIndia.com received Complaints | Tagged: Consumer Reviews, Human Resources Outsourcing, Jobs in Bangalore, Reduce Negative Complaints, Solving complaints | Leave a comment »
Posted on September 6, 2013 by weblinkindia
Do you dream of working abroad? Do you want to expand your horizon and touch the zenith of international success?
To start with, you need an excellent Overseas Placement consultant. WHY? Well, because applying for jobs and bagging one in India itself is not easy today. Do you think getting hired for an overseas company will be easy? NO. But, don’t worry, International Manpower Recruitment Agencies will not only help you get noticed but they will also provide other services like Visa application, documentation, etc.
Core Functions Of Overseas Placement Consultants
- Streamlining Job Opportunities For Students: These agencies streamline job prospects and opportunities for students and help them get hired by the completion of their studies. This saves a lot of time spent in job search by students.
- Hiring Eligible Candidates For Overseas Companies: Overseas Placement Consultants perform the function of filtering and providing competent candidates for overseas companies.
- Performing A Systematic Recruitment That Involves A Chain Of Complex Tasks: Recruitment Of Manpower For International Companies involves performing various complex tasks like strict background checks, legal clearance, etc. International Manpower Recruitment Agencies perform all these tasks in a systematic manner.
- Improving Candidate’s Chances Of Getting Hired: These agencies facilitate the chances of candidates getting hired by helping them modify or update their CVs in accordance to the company’s requirements & criteria.
- Visa Application: Overseas Placement Consultants also assist selected candidates in Visa application.
- Assistance In Acquiring Work Permit: Other services provided by these agencies also include Assistance In Acquiring Work Permit. Without a Visa and a work permit, you will not be allowed to leave the country forget entering international boundaries!
So, if you are planning to work beyond the national borders, make your task quicker, easier and systematic by taking services from reputed Overseas Placement Consultants Or International Manpower Recruitment Agencies. These agencies will guide you and help you live your dreams without taking much pain. For the best results, you ought to rely on professionals, and an Overseas Placement Consultant can just be the right person in this regard.
Filed under: Jobs Tips, Placement Agency, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Overseas Placement Consultants, Placement Consultants | Leave a comment »
Posted on March 29, 2013 by weblinkindia
Many of us really get excited on the prospects of working at home and making money. Indeed there is a valid point in that. But the frequency with which we hear about Work At Home Scams certainly raises certain doubts in our mind. Temptations are high when we come across those alluring advertisements of earning from within our homes but we must be able to smell the rat. Following tips will help you identify when there is something fishy.
Tips For Avoiding Work At Home Scams
- If in a work at home ad, a company demands you to pay in the name of providing booklets, kits, memberships in cooperative association or for anything else, it is strong signal that something is out of order. The logic is simple; it is you who is going to work and you should be paid rather you paying the company.
- Don’t be deceived by promises of extraordinarily high salary unless there are sound logical reasons to believe them. All that glitters is not gold and such offers are generally too good to be true.
- You must do your homework by gathering as much information about the company as you can. You must enquire on certain aspects such as what is exact nature of job you will be assigned, who will be paying you, will you be paid on commission, will there be any expenses on your part, etc. You can go a step ahead and contact the competent authority to know if in the past there has been any complaint against the company.
Remember, prevention is better than cure. Keeping all these aspects in mind, you can make sure that you do not fall in the trap set by certain notorious entities to make quick bucks. Such fraudsters make money with the help of bulk advertising and run away before any legal action can be taken. There needs to be awareness and in case you have ever been duped in such manner, it is better to break silence and, complain against such wrongdoings.
Find Genuine Work at Home Job
Filed under: Employment Opportunities, Placement Agency, Time Management, Work From Home, Workplace Tips | Tagged: Tips For Avoiding Work At Home Scams | Leave a comment »
Posted on March 12, 2013 by weblinkindia
For most people, their dream job remains a dream forever. The reasons for this may vary from person to person – some lack the expertise required, some lack the initiative to go about the job search process, and some are left behind because of lack of focus or efforts, & other such reasons.
But with the introduction of the concept of Recruitment Agencies, people have come many steps closer to their dream of a perfect job, a job that suits their interests & aptitude in the best manner. There are several ways in which a Recruitment Agency helps a job seeker land a perfect job.
Benefits Of Availing The Services Of A Recruitment Agency
- The Right Match - Being experts in the recruitment domain, the Recruitment Agencies do an analysis of the candidate & the organization. They ensure that the candidate has the right skill set mix, as required by the organization. Competent Recruitment Agencies also ensure that the candidates they are selecting will be able to fit in the corporate culture of the respective organization. With such strategies, a Recruitment Agency lays the foundation for a long lasting relationship between the candidate & the organization.
- Expert Negotiators - Availing the services of a Recruitment Agency means that you are associating with the experts in the field. They will not only schedule interviews for you with reputed employers, but will also negotiate on your behalf. Terms of negotiations may include – the salary package, scope of work, paid holidays, incentives, &other benefits.
- Specialized Work - For candidates who are looking for unconventional jobs – like work-at-home options, flexible working hours, temporary jobs, etc., Recruitment Agencies can offer the best solutions.
Besides these, Recruitment Agencies have expertise in all kinds of recruitment like – Contractual Staffing, Permanent Staffing, Temporary Staffing, and Contingency Staffing, etc. They have proficiency in placing candidates at all levels, right from placing freshers’ to filling senior management positions.
To have a fruitful end to your job search process, avail the services of a competent Recruitment Agency.
Filed under: Career Planning, Placement Agency, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Perfect Job, Recruitment Agency | Leave a comment »