Posted on January 2, 2014 by weblinkindia
Relevance of a Consumer Review and Complaint
I have been to that fashion store their collection is outdated”. Such verbal exchanges are usual between family members, friends, relatives and even acquaintances, whenever there is a shopping plan hatching up. This is a sort of direct consumer review from one person to another, and may be greatly influential in shaping up perceptions [...]
An Insight: Part Time Jobs in BangaloreBangalore is the IT hub of India and many people flock to the mainland to find jobs. But there is also a section of the population that treads to the place for getting admission into world renowned universities straggling in Bangalore [...]
Growing need for SEO and Computer Operators in Faridabad
Today, companies are very specific about choosing the right candidate, particularly when it comes to on page SEO and other computer related jobs. Though there are a number of jobs in Faridabad, yet the number of jobs in SEO and Computers has increased multifold over the past few years [...]
Human Resources Outsourcing: an Opportunity or a Risk
Human Resource Outsourcing has almost become a fad. The small and medium business houses around the globe find it a sensible decision to outsource all the activities related to HR. The tasks like deciding the pay rolls, benefits, compensations, may look like some easy to do tasks [...]
Internet Provides Pathway to making and Solving Complaints
Much has been said and written about the role that Internet plays today. From making small searches to online shopping, we have made this network of networks an important part of our lives. Be it connecting with friends, making money with online sales, or simply pitching your voice in favor of or against something you dislike, every activity now finds a dedicated platform in the virtual world [...]
Ways To Reduce Negative Complaints On Social Media And Review Sites
With online reputation being of great significance to a business today, negative complaints on social media and review sites can wreak havoc on the overall revenue. Social media networks are the byword not only in a marketer’s but also in a consumer’s life today [...]
Filed under: Bangalore Jobs, Customer Complaints, Customer service and complaints, HR outsourcing, Online Complaints and analyze, Placement Agency, PlacementIndia.com received Complaints | Tagged: Consumer Reviews, Human Resources Outsourcing, Jobs in Bangalore, Reduce Negative Complaints, Solving complaints | Leave a comment »
Posted on September 6, 2013 by weblinkindia
Do you dream of working abroad? Do you want to expand your horizon and touch the zenith of international success?
To start with, you need an excellent Overseas Placement consultant. WHY? Well, because applying for jobs and bagging one in India itself is not easy today. Do you think getting hired for an overseas company will be easy? NO. But, don’t worry, International Manpower Recruitment Agencies will not only help you get noticed but they will also provide other services like Visa application, documentation, etc.
Core Functions Of Overseas Placement Consultants
- Streamlining Job Opportunities For Students: These agencies streamline job prospects and opportunities for students and help them get hired by the completion of their studies. This saves a lot of time spent in job search by students.
- Hiring Eligible Candidates For Overseas Companies: Overseas Placement Consultants perform the function of filtering and providing competent candidates for overseas companies.
- Performing A Systematic Recruitment That Involves A Chain Of Complex Tasks: Recruitment Of Manpower For International Companies involves performing various complex tasks like strict background checks, legal clearance, etc. International Manpower Recruitment Agencies perform all these tasks in a systematic manner.
- Improving Candidate’s Chances Of Getting Hired: These agencies facilitate the chances of candidates getting hired by helping them modify or update their CVs in accordance to the company’s requirements & criteria.
- Visa Application: Overseas Placement Consultants also assist selected candidates in Visa application.
- Assistance In Acquiring Work Permit: Other services provided by these agencies also include Assistance In Acquiring Work Permit. Without a Visa and a work permit, you will not be allowed to leave the country forget entering international boundaries!
So, if you are planning to work beyond the national borders, make your task quicker, easier and systematic by taking services from reputed Overseas Placement Consultants Or International Manpower Recruitment Agencies. These agencies will guide you and help you live your dreams without taking much pain. For the best results, you ought to rely on professionals, and an Overseas Placement Consultant can just be the right person in this regard.
Filed under: Jobs Tips, Placement Agency, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Overseas Placement Consultants, Placement Consultants | Leave a comment »
Posted on March 29, 2013 by weblinkindia
Many of us really get excited on the prospects of working at home and making money. Indeed there is a valid point in that. But the frequency with which we hear about Work At Home Scams certainly raises certain doubts in our mind. Temptations are high when we come across those alluring advertisements of earning from within our homes but we must be able to smell the rat. Following tips will help you identify when there is something fishy.
Tips For Avoiding Work At Home Scams
- If in a work at home ad, a company demands you to pay in the name of providing booklets, kits, memberships in cooperative association or for anything else, it is strong signal that something is out of order. The logic is simple; it is you who is going to work and you should be paid rather you paying the company.
- Don’t be deceived by promises of extraordinarily high salary unless there are sound logical reasons to believe them. All that glitters is not gold and such offers are generally too good to be true.
- You must do your homework by gathering as much information about the company as you can. You must enquire on certain aspects such as what is exact nature of job you will be assigned, who will be paying you, will you be paid on commission, will there be any expenses on your part, etc. You can go a step ahead and contact the competent authority to know if in the past there has been any complaint against the company.
Remember, prevention is better than cure. Keeping all these aspects in mind, you can make sure that you do not fall in the trap set by certain notorious entities to make quick bucks. Such fraudsters make money with the help of bulk advertising and run away before any legal action can be taken. There needs to be awareness and in case you have ever been duped in such manner, it is better to break silence and, complain against such wrongdoings.
Find Genuine Work at Home Job
Filed under: Employment Opportunities, Placement Agency, Time Management, Work From Home, Workplace Tips | Tagged: Tips For Avoiding Work At Home Scams | Leave a comment »
Posted on March 12, 2013 by weblinkindia
For most people, their dream job remains a dream forever. The reasons for this may vary from person to person – some lack the expertise required, some lack the initiative to go about the job search process, and some are left behind because of lack of focus or efforts, & other such reasons.
But with the introduction of the concept of Recruitment Agencies, people have come many steps closer to their dream of a perfect job, a job that suits their interests & aptitude in the best manner. There are several ways in which a Recruitment Agency helps a job seeker land a perfect job.
Benefits Of Availing The Services Of A Recruitment Agency
- The Right Match - Being experts in the recruitment domain, the Recruitment Agencies do an analysis of the candidate & the organization. They ensure that the candidate has the right skill set mix, as required by the organization. Competent Recruitment Agencies also ensure that the candidates they are selecting will be able to fit in the corporate culture of the respective organization. With such strategies, a Recruitment Agency lays the foundation for a long lasting relationship between the candidate & the organization.
- Expert Negotiators - Availing the services of a Recruitment Agency means that you are associating with the experts in the field. They will not only schedule interviews for you with reputed employers, but will also negotiate on your behalf. Terms of negotiations may include – the salary package, scope of work, paid holidays, incentives, &other benefits.
- Specialized Work - For candidates who are looking for unconventional jobs – like work-at-home options, flexible working hours, temporary jobs, etc., Recruitment Agencies can offer the best solutions.
Besides these, Recruitment Agencies have expertise in all kinds of recruitment like – Contractual Staffing, Permanent Staffing, Temporary Staffing, and Contingency Staffing, etc. They have proficiency in placing candidates at all levels, right from placing freshers’ to filling senior management positions.
To have a fruitful end to your job search process, avail the services of a competent Recruitment Agency.
Filed under: Career Planning, Placement Agency, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Perfect Job, Recruitment Agency | Leave a comment »
Posted on February 12, 2013 by weblinkindia
There will hardly be any person who has not heard of Recruitment Agencies, or are unaware of what they do. This is especially true of professionals, who may have encountered these recruitment agencies at one point or other in the phase of their careers. If you are an active job seeker, you will definitely have approached them, or come across them, at one point or other. Still, for those who do not have any idea about Recruitment Agencies, & what they do, this brief introduction will help you understand what they are all about.
Recruitment Agencies – A Brief Introduction
Also known as Placement Consultants, Recruitment Agencies are basically companies which specialize in matching the right candidate to the right job. They may be working on behalf of the client or they be working for the candidate, or both at the same time. Nowadays, many big and small companies have realized the advantages of hiring a Recruitment Agency to take care of the manpower demands. One of the biggest benefits of hiring the recruitment agency is that the employer is able to save precious time, which would otherwise have been wasted on advertising vacancies, conducting interviews, short listing, final interviews, & so on. What about the job seekers? How do they benefit from approaching a Placement Consultant?
Recruitment Agencies – Why They Are Important For A Job Seeker?
- From a job seeker’s perspective, Placement Consultants are an important part of the job search strategy. Approaching an expert consultant can help in making the task of finding a job simpler & less time consuming for a job seeker.
- There are basically two kinds of Recruitment Agencies – ones that have expertise in finding the best candidates for specialist roles, & the second kind which offer services to all kinds of job seekers, ranging from freshers to experienced professionals. As per the requirement of a job seeker, they can approach the most suitable Placement Consultants to find themselves a perfect job.
- Many multinationals & other reputed companies have exclusive arrangements with particular Recruitment Agencies. Also, many companies prefer directly approaching the consultants for suitable candidates, rather than advertising the vacancies. In such cases, the job seeker can benefit from approaching the right consultant.
As a job seeker, your dream job can easily become the reality with the help of the right Recruitment Agency.
Filed under: Job Seeker, Placement Agency, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Job Seeker, Placement Consultants, Recruitment Agencies, Recruitment Agency | Leave a comment »
Posted on January 9, 2013 by weblinkindia
There is no doubt about the fact that human capital is one of the most valuable of all assets that an organization has. With a competent human capital to back its endeavors, a business cannot hope to maintain its competitive edge. With the Indian economy going through a rapid growth phase, there is no lack of qualified manpower in the job market, which is good news indeed for the corporate. The current job scenario In India has thrown up many opportunities for the candidates too. So why then do we still hear constant complaints about ‘not finding a good job’, or ‘not getting qualified employees’ & so on? The gap between employers & job seekers can be effectively filled by competent Recruitment Consultants.
Role Of Recruitment Consultants
- Recruitment Consultants are specialists having expertise in recruitment processes & can help organizations in finding talented manpower as per the job profile, skills required, etc. Most Recruitment Consultants maintain an applicant database having details about potential candidates & their job interests. This makes it easier for them to locate the best candidates suited to the job profiles in question. These Recruitment Consultants work closely with the clients & ensure that the right candidates are matched to the right organization.
- To make it easier on the employers, the Recruitment Consultants often take care of the initial stages of recruitment like – advertising for the position, inviting job applications, handling telephonic interviews, 1st stage & 2nd stage interviews (pre-screening) & of course, helping the clients with the final interviews & selection.
- Candidates can approach the Recruitment Consultants for getting a wide choice of job opportunities in reputed organizations. Whether the candidate is looking for a temporary job, permanent or a part time offer, the Placement Consultants can offer expert assistance.
- Some Recruitment Agencies even offer training to candidates to hone their skills (hard & soft) to ensure that they are fit for the job market.
With the help of a competent Recruitment Consultant, a company can attract, assess & recruit talented manpower.
Filed under: Placement Agency, Recruiting Employees, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Job Scenario In India, Recruitment Consultants | Leave a comment »
Posted on January 2, 2013 by weblinkindia
Job Opportunities In India
India Inc. is the newest destination that is attracting job seekers from all over the world. At a time when most of the world economies are recovering from a downturn, India is faring better than most. The competitive job market in India is getting more so, with each passing day [...]
Need For Placement Consultants
Recruiters, or Placement Consultants, or Recruitment Consultants may be known by many names, but their function remains the same – to bring together reputed companies & suitable candidates. There are many reasons why Placement Consultants are considered imperative in the recruitment process. [...]
Online Job Search: The Perfect Way To Turn Your Career Around
Searching for a job is a full time job in itself. It involves a lot of patience, research and relentless efforts. With the Internet becoming a mainstay in our lives, Online Job Search has become the norm today. Online Job Search has largely given way to the traditional means of job search like – responding to newspaper ads, through recruitment consultancies, etc [...]
Banking Jobs In India
From 1870, when the first Indian bank was set up, to now, the banking industry in India has seen many upswings and downturns. Now there are countless government and private banks in India catering to the varied financial needs of people [...]
Filed under: Bank Jobs in India, Employment Opportunities, Job Search Tips, Online Jobs, Placement Agency, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Banking Jobs In India, Job Opportunities In India, Online Job Search, Placement Consultants | 1 Comment »
Posted on December 19, 2012 by weblinkindia
Recruiters, or Placement Consultants, or Recruitment Consultants may be known by many names, but their function remains the same – to bring together reputed companies & suitable candidates. There are many reasons why Placement Consultants are considered imperative in the recruitment process. Nowadays there are many reputed companies in India that have established a niche for themselves in the field of Placement Consultancy. Also, more & more candidates are turning to Placement Consultants for help in managing their careers.
Placement Consultants: How They Help The Candidates
- The HR department of a company usually receives thousands of resumes in a day, for a vacant position. Obviously the HR do not have time to go through each and every CV, so there is a high chance that your resume will never see the light of the day. An experienced Placement Consultant will ensure that your resume reaches the relevant person in the company.
- The Placement Consultants have experience in the field of recruitment. They first understand your needs and career aspirations, get a proper picture about professional life (till now) & accordingly find the best jobs for you.
- By approaching Placement Consultants, you can save on precious time that otherwise you would have spent in sending job applications, attending random walk-ins & interviews, etc. The Placement Consultants also groom the candidates & hone their skills to ensure that they can prove to be an asset for the company they will eventually join.
Placement Consultants: How They Help The Companies
- Availing the services of Placement Consultants is a smart decision on the part of a business. The Placement Consultants will efficiently take care of any immediate shortage of manpower in the organization. With their experience & expertise, they will ensure that only the best and suitable candidates are forwarded to the company, which saves them (the company) from wasting effort & resources on unsuitable candidates.
- For the same reason mentioned above, i.e. they select the best of the lot candidates for a company to choose from. The preliminary screening done by the Placement Consultants ensure that only the best candidates are forwarded to the clients. This saves on costs which would otherwise have been spent on scheduling & conducting interviews, selecting candidates, etc.
Placement Consultants have an essential role to play, both from the candidates’ as well as the company’s point of view.
Filed under: Job Placement, Online Jobs, Placement Agency | Tagged: Placement Consultancy, Placement Consultants | 1 Comment »
Posted on October 12, 2012 by weblinkindia
Imagine the times when Job Placement Agencies were unheard of and the only way you could find a job was by registering your name at public job boards or by going door-to-door, giving interviews. Just think how tiring and time consuming it would have been to seek a job. Recruitment would have been a problem too with a major chunk of companies tied up with the recruiting process. In the present times, Job Placement Agencies have definitely emerged as a better and smoother working platform with their placement services.
Benefits Of Registering With A Job Placement Agency
A Job Placement Agency works hand in hand with employers thus ensuring the best possible match between a recruiter and a job seeker. Some agencies even come with special training to empower you with all the necessary skills for a particular job. Agencies also take care of your job searching criteria like part-time or full-time jobs, role and location to recommend you a job suiting your specific needs.
Placement Agency Must Take Into Consideration
- The terms and conditions of the job
- The type of work you want to do
- The salary package you are looking for
- The mode and time of payment
- The notice period
- Details of paid holidays
You Must Keep In Mind That Placement Agency Cannot
- Charge you for finding or trying to find you a job, unless prior mentioned
- Place condition on finding work for you only if you take up their other services that may be paid such as resume writing.
You Can Get Maximum Results Out Of A Placement Agency By
- Keeping a regular touch with them through mails or phone calls
- Giving them true information about your contact details and references
- Making sure that your CV is accurate, error-free and up-to-date
- Being frank with them about the kind of job you are actually looking for
- Listening to their advice and making changes accordingly as they are professionals in their area
- Checking if the agency is indeed effective enough to find you a job
Last but not the least; you must make sure that the Job Placement Agency, that you are relying upon to find you your dream job, has a pan-India presence to maximize your options and also to confirm the credibility of the agency.
Filed under: Placement Agency, Recruiting Employees, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Placement Agencies, Recruitment Agencies | 2 Comments »