Posted on March 7, 2014 by weblinkindia
In recent years, there has been a spurt in Work-From-Home Online Jobs options & in some countries like USA the practice has become quite common. In India too, the trend is catching up among people. There are several benefits of working from home for employees which are responsible for the rising popularity of this option. Some of these benefits include less expenditure (in terms of commuting costs), less wastage of time (in commuting), less stress, flexibility in choosing work timings and work environment, proximity to family, etc.
Today, technological advancements have created a new spectrum of Work-From-Home Online Jobs which are as popular as their traditional counterparts. Many different kinds of job profiles are included in the spectrum of work-from-home online options, some of which are discussed below.
Different Types Of Work-From-Home Online Jobs
- Freelance Writer – People who have an inclination towards creative writing can opt for Work-From-Home Online Jobs. With internet marketing at an all time, more and more companies are clamouring to establish an online presence. To attract the largest pool of potential buyers, they resort to myriad SEO strategies, out of which article marketing is a prominent one. There is a steady demand in the market for freelance writers
- Data Entry – These kinds of jobs are among the popular types of Work-From-Home Online Jobs. Even a person with working knowledge of computers can handle such jobs and earn some easy money. Such jobs usually include filling forms online, converting files from one format to another (PDF to Word, etc.)
- Translator – Such kinds of Work-From-Home Online Jobs require people who have proficiency in at least two languages i.e. the language in which the text is assigned to them & the language to which it is to be converted. There is usually a deadline before which the part time worker is supposed to submit the completed work.
- Online Teaching – Virtual Classrooms are a big hit in foreign countries. In India too, the concept is being explored. Here the students get in touch with subject experts over the Internet and clear their doubts and problems regarding any particular subject. Another similar job profile includes that of an online proof reader. Here, the proof reader is sent files which may contain grammatical and typing errors which he/she needs to edit.
These are some examples of Work-From-Home Online Jobs which are becoming very popular among job seekers.
Filed under: Career Tips, Jobs Tips, Online Jobs | Tagged: Online Jobs in India, Work From Home | Leave a comment »
Posted on February 19, 2014 by weblinkindia
With tourism reaching new heights, the Travel and Hospitality Industry offers wide range of opportunities to the graduates. Having diversified fields, this industry provides career platform across different positions like travel and tourism, lodging, cruise ships, gaming, restaurants, and management. People working in this industry contribute much to people’s life today. For those who like to travel and communicate with people, this industry is perfect to work in.
Regional tourist offices, food chains and hotels offer a lot of jobs to graduates. Online travel agencies hire graduates from travel and hospitality industry. Hospitality sector has much to offer to people having a degree in travel and tourism. Jobs in this industry are considered the best as there are rich prospects of on-job training for freshers as well as optimistic professionals.
Opportunities in this sector include:
- Transport Services
- Restaurant Management
- Club Management
- Travel Agencies
- Sport and Recreation Services
- Food and Drink Services
Because of its widespread nature, it offers varied postings. There are a lot of options to choose from but mainly the sector includes these two paths:
- Operations: This includes front desk management, guest services and housekeeping.
- Food and Beverage: This includes services in restaurants, banquets, catering and event management.
All what you require is:
- A degree in Travel and Tourism
- Good Personality Skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong Presence of Mind
With a boom in this industry, the demand for manpower has increased. Although, it is an unpredictable sector, it is the world’s largest industry. While the Industry plays an important role in affecting the overall economy, salary offered is also high as compared to other industries. Reputed brands pay higher salaries. In India, the beginners are offered from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 15,000 per month.
Customer service is the key focus of this industry. People working in this industry just need to make sure that they meet the expectations of their customers. This Industry not only offers job opportunities to people, but also makes them learn a lot. Growth and experience are what people gain while working in this industry.
Filed under: Job Hunting, Job Search Tips, Jobs Tips, Medical Jobs, Online Jobs | Tagged: Hospitality Industry Jobs, Travel Industry Jobs | Leave a comment »
Posted on February 4, 2014 by weblinkindia
Benefits That You Can Reap By Acquiring An Online Job In India
The advent of internet has opened innumerable opportunities for interacting with each other for social or business purposes. The World Wide Web has lot to offer and has significantly changed the way people work and socialize. Online business transactions have paved the way for a new employment domain which is known as Online Jobs [...]
Career Opportunities In Various Industries
After completing your schooling, one constant worry that you will undergo till you find a solution is selection of career. Well, deciding on a career is one of the crucial milestones and involves critical thinking, self analysis and comprehensive research work [...]
Online Job Portals Have Simplified The Recruitment Process
The arrival of internet has been the most celebrated event in the history of technology and communication. Today, the world is very different from what it was 50 years back. Apart from shopping for groceries and clothes online, job seekers even apply for jobs online and employers recruit candidates online [...]
Are Consumers Being Protected Or Fooled by Customer Reviews and Postings
You are surfing online. Suddenly, your eyes stick on a tempting advertisement; you click and are redirected to a fashion store that looks quite promising. You browse through the catalog; find the collection amazing. Till now nothing is fishy and you feel good about the store [...]
How To Handle Customer Complaints Effectively
Most companies tend to treat customer complaints as a nuisance which needs to be taken care of sooner or later. But this is a strategy that will backfire for sure one day or other. On the other hand, if taken positively, customer complaints are actually a golden opportunity & if handled in the right manner can benefit your business.
Filed under: Career Objective, Consumer Tips, Customer Complaints, Customer service and complaints, Online Complaints and analyze, Online Jobs | Tagged: Career Opportunities, Customer Complaints, Customer Reviews and Postings, Online Job In India, Online Job Portals | Leave a comment »
Posted on January 27, 2014 by weblinkindia
You are surfing online. Suddenly, your eyes stick on a tempting advertisement; you click and are redirected to a fashion store that looks quite promising. You browse through the catalog; find the collection amazing. Till now nothing is fishy and you feel good about the store. As soon as you start preparing yourself, there is something that strikes your mind and it’s pretty relevant. What is it? Of course, it is the question, “Am I buying from a reliable store?” When you start speculating, Online Reviews and Postings from the Customers seem to be your only friend. But are they trustworthy? Or are you being fooled by a handful of SEO & SMO experts? This is an aspect you must think about twice.
Here are a few enlightening facts:
- If you think that each and every Customer Review or Online Complain that you come across is genuine and posted by a real customer of the store, you are highly mistaken. Please be clear that such Online Reviews, on most of the occasions, are a part of promotional strategy and thus present a biased view.
- A question may trouble you- Whereas reviews showering praise for a particular product or service seem purposeful what’s the purpose of Consumer Complaints Online if these are not authentic posts? Well, here is an example. PlacementIndia.com is one of the fastest emerging portals for employers and job seekers across all industries in India. Its competitors may not be too amused by the fact and thus they run malicious campaigns through fake PlacementIndia Consumer Complaints. Now, you know the story inside out.
- How to differentiate between a genuine Feedback and a fake review posting? Well, it may be tricky. However, if you can find a pattern in all the reviews posted on a website, it’s an idea they are all written by the same person and thus unreal. Presence of technical jargons and use of sophisticated words also indicates that something is unusual.
The bottom line is, you should not blindly trust the Online Reviews or Consumer Complaints. The possibility of them being true cannot be ruled out at the same time but you need to exercise your discretion. It’s better not to shop online from stores about which you have no idea whatsoever. Rely more on the referrals from friends and relatives. Don’t let an SEO expert sitting in some cozy office to be the master calling the shots as far as your buying decisions are concerned.
Filed under: Consumer Tips, Online Complaints and analyze, Online Jobs | Tagged: Customer Postings, Customer Reviews, Solving Customer Complaints | Leave a comment »
Posted on January 24, 2014 by weblinkindia
The arrival of internet has been the most celebrated event in the history of technology and communication. Today, the world is very different from what it was 50 years back. Apart from shopping for groceries and clothes online, job seekers even apply for jobs online and employers recruit candidates online. Gone are those days when our fathers used to stand in long queues to fill the job application forms of the companies. Today, many small and big organizations prefer to make selection of the candidates online. And this is made possible with the aid of online Online Job Portals that have popped up everywhere. Some are globally renowned platforms and some hold acclaim nationally. So, if you are looking for a job or want to hire employees for your firm, there is no better platform to utilize than these Online Job Portals.
Free Registration: The job seekers can get themselves registered for free on these web portals. The process is simple. The visitor has to fill the online form by providing nitty-gritty details like name, age, email ID, etc. As soon as you hit OK you would be provided with a verification link, which you would have to click to establish that you are a genuine candidate. After that you can login to the website anytime and also apply for the jobs online.
Paid Registration: Most Online Job Portals charge some amount of money from the companies who want to join the web portal to find the right candidates for various profiles. The registration process is somewhat similar as in the case of job seekers and the employer has to verify himself or herself by clicking the verification link and the payment is made via internet banking, credit card, debit card, etc.
24/7: You can login to these Job Portals at any time of the day and night. You only need to have access to internet to access it from your phone or laptop. You can select the candidates while sitting in the backseat of the moving vehicle while its pitch dark outside. You can wake up in the wee hours of the morning and login to the website; and apply for jobs when the whole world is sleeping.
The recruitment portals have revolutionized the recruitment industry by making the recruitment process simple, time saving and convenient. With these job portals, sky is the limit and one can also apply for jobs in foreign countries. Usually companies call the selected candidates for the final round at their own expense and once the candidate is selected he or she is notified via email or personally. So, whether you need your next job in Hawaii or in Texas, start by registering with reputed recruitment portals.
Filed under: Online Jobs, Recruiting Employees, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Online Job Portals, Recruitment Process | Leave a comment »
Posted on January 7, 2014 by weblinkindia
The advent of internet has opened innumerable opportunities for interacting with each other for social or business purposes. The World Wide Web has lot to offer and has significantly changed the way people work and socialize. Online business transactions have paved the way for a new employment domain which is known as Online Jobs. The surfacing of Online Jobs in Indian market has opened up a new working opportunity for people who want to work as a freelancer. Following are few advantages that you can reap by acquiring Online Job in India:
- Online Jobs have helped in breaking the barrier of distance, space and time between employ and employer. Online Job in India gives you the freedom to work for companies and organizations that do not have a working office in your city. You can work with many reputed companies that are based in different cities, states and even countries through Online Jobs. Online Jobs also give exposure to you and your work on an international platform.
- The income opportunities through Online Jobs in India are quite promising. You may end up earning good amount of money through an Online Job, which are mostly desk jobs and all you need is a PC and internet connection.
- Apart from earning good amount, you may also end up saving a lot through an Online Job in India, which you otherwise have to spend in travelling to your office. Your expenses will account to only internet bill that will depend on your usage and working capabilities.
- You can also save a lot of time and energy that you have to spend in reaching office by acquiring an Online Job In India. You can use this time and energy in conceptualization and for working harder on the project or work which is assigned to you in order to improve your working capability and performance.
- Location flexibility is another advantage that you can reap by acquiring an Online Job In India. You can work from the comforts of your home or any other place where you like to spend your time. This gives you a very relaxed environment and you can work according to your convenience.
If you are searching for an Online Job In India then you may browse through Online Placement Portals. These portals will immensely help you in finding an appropriate Online Job Opening for boosting your career.
Filed under: Employment Opportunities, Job Placement, Online Jobs | Tagged: Online Job In India, Online Job Portal | Leave a comment »
Posted on November 6, 2013 by weblinkindia
Guidelines For Entry-Level Job Holders
Entry-Level Job is exciting yet panicky because entering and adjusting in the corporate world is not an easy task, especially for the just turned graduates. Most of the excited and nervous Entry-Level Job Holders tend to ignore certain important aspects on which they must work in order to grow in their specific domain [...]
How To Make A Perfect Resume That Matches Your Career Goals
Finding a suitable Job that matches your profile is a very difficult task and the first step to accomplishing this task is to make a good Resume. A well made resume or CV is the best way to make a good first-impression on your future employer. As the popular adage says – “First impression is the last impression”, this is very relevant in the professional world [...]
Money – Spinning Industries For Fresh Graduates
After completing Graduation, most of the students try their hand on available job opportunities. Getting a job is not an easy task for a Fresh Graduate but the even tougher task is finding a lucrative industry to work in. They are hired for executive posts in most of the Industries [...]
Telecom Job Search – How To Get An Edge Above Other Job Seekers
With more than 900 million mobile users, Telecommunication Network in India is the second largest in the world. It is expected that by 2014, India will be a home of more than one billion telecom service subscribers, which will be highly beneficial for the Telecom Industry of India [...]
Filed under: Career Planning, Jobs Tips, Online Jobs, Telecom Recruitment, Telecommunications Jobs | Tagged: Career Goals, Job Holders, Job Search, Telecom Job Search | Leave a comment »
Posted on August 6, 2013 by weblinkindia
The Shipping Industry forms an essential part of the import and export industry all across the globe. Shipping Jobs offer employability to a large number of people in India. There are 12 major and 187 intermediate ports along the Indian coastline. Shipping is a global trade industry, which is continuously expanding. The activities in shipping include planning, organization, maritime administration, ship finance, risk management, maritime law, etc. Different areas of shipping industry are business plan, market study & analysis of container logistics, shipping logistics, cost analysis, etc.
Before searching or applying for various jobs in the Shipping Industry, you must be aware of the work profiles in this industry.
- Purchasing marine officers
- Freight logistic co-ordinates
- Shipping operation managers
- Health and safety officers recruitment
- Business development manager
- Quality manager
- Deck engineers
- Marine co-ordinates
- Chief naval architects
- Project manager jobs
- Sr. Executive Pricing Logistics
- Customer Co-ordinates’ Logistics
- Purchase Managers Logistics
- Accounts Managers (Logistics)
To find the best Shipping Jobs, Internet is a very useful tool.
- Online job portals help job seekers filter and apply for suitable jobs.
- These portals provide required information including job description, company profile, required qualifications, required experience and sometimes salary offered.
- Online Job Portals are very effective tools for quick and easy job search.
- It is advisable to get your Resume made by Web Solutions Companies. These companies develop an SEO friendly Resume that facilitates your online presence.
- Be very specific when you choose a job and apply. Check the details carefully and then apply if the profile matches your requirements. Online Job Portals provide complete information and are very user friendly. There are various options to filter or customize your search.
- You can also visit Shipping Companies websites, to check for vacancies. Shipping Jobs are well paid and this industry is growing fast. There is enough room for progress in Shipping Jobs. Shipping Jobs are meant for people from all levels of educational qualifications, as this industry requires a very vast range of professionals ranging from loaders to officers.
Filed under: Job Search Tips, Jobs Tips, Online Jobs | Tagged: Online Job Search, Shipping Jobs Online | Leave a comment »
Posted on July 30, 2013 by weblinkindia
It’s a competitive market today. So, it’s not easy to find a job these days. One has to put an extra effort to find a job of his/her own choice. Every year lakhs of students complete their graduation and hunt for job. It’s not easy to find an appropriate job and it requires a lot of patience when talking about the jobs in Delhi. The job of Computer Operators is best for both graduates and undergraduates.
Job Responsibilities Of Computer Operators
- To monitor the computer systems regularly & make sure that they are running efficiently.
- To take care of any security threat that arises.
- To keep a written record of the jobs which are done in the systems.
- To take care of the system upgradations on a regular basis.
- To ensure that new equipment are connected to the existing network smoothly and efficiently.
- To maintain the back-up for all systems.
- To ensure efficient and timely disaster recovery
Computer Operator Jobs In Delhi
Delhi is one of the metro cities where there is a huge demand for Computer Operators. There is always a need of a Computer Operator in any company whether it’s small or big. Even the people who are pursuing higher studies but are in need of a job, whatever the reason be, may apply for part-time Computer Operator Jobs.
Finding Computer Operator Jobs
Internet has made it easier for candidates to find the best jobs. Today, jobs can be searched through online job portals where everyone can choose to apply for jobs according to their preference. With just a matter of few clicks of the mouse you can provide the details regarding qualifications, salary, etc. and these sites refer the details to the recruiter and then they may contact the job seekers for further. This is the most appropriate & easy way to find Computer Operator Jobs in Delhi.
With almost all businesses, whether big or small, making use of computers today, there is no dearth of Computer Operator Jobs in the market.
Filed under: Job Placement, Jobs Tips, Online Jobs | Tagged: Computer Operators, Job Responsibilities, Jobs In Delhi | Leave a comment »