Posted on September 16, 2014 by weblinkindia
Have you spent four long years of your life sagging around with bulky books tugged under your shoulder? It’s true that a petroleum engineering degree is acquired after toiling endlessly day and night. It might seem to be the highest paid field of study, but it takes a lot when it comes to searching for Petroleum Engineering Jobs. Though there has been a constant demand for Petroleum Engineers, as there are numerous petro firms that function worldwide. An individual looking forward to get employed as an engineer must have a solid background of study and work experience as well.
How To Go About Finding A Job?
To start with you must concentrate on making an appealing resume. Make it strong by adding all the work you have done till date. If you haven’t done that till now, then it’s time for you to sit in front of your computer and update your resume. Mention your complete educational qualification and work experience. Petroleum Engineering Jobs require immense skills and competency, so don’t expect to get employed soon after you have completed your schooling. You have to start from scratch by starting your career with low level engineering jobs or going through internships in various petroleum firms.
Requirement for Better Petroleum Engineering Jobs
- Solid educational background
- Significant amount of experience
- Consistent education credits in engineeringBest thing will be to get in touch with a recruiter who will help you figure out what actually you are looking for. A professional recruiter will work best both ways in helping large companies to fill in vacant positions, and at the same time assist individuals to find positions in reputed companies.Top positions You Can Aim For
- Oil & Gas Business Development Manager
- Oil & Gas Revenue Accountant
- Petro PhysicistFuel to Work
Few reasons which will work as a driving factor for individuals looking for Petroleum Engineering Jobs
- Highest paid jobs
- Increase in remuneration with the rise in fuel costs
- Chances of getting employed internationally
Petroleum engineers are among the best travelled professionals in the world.So if you are yearning to be employed as a petroleum engineer all you need to do is to follow the path in the right way.
Filed under: Engineering Jobs, Online Jobs | Tagged: Engineering Sector, Petroleum Engineering Jobs | Leave a comment »
Posted on July 25, 2014 by weblinkindia
Are you looking for a job? Don’t know where to start from? If yes, then, this article will definitely help you out. Job hunting is a difficult task involving an organized and focused search. For many people, taking the first step is most confusing. So, here is a guide that will help you to start a job search:
- Tips To Start A Job Search:
Dedicate yourself: Make the job search a full-time job so that you give about 3-4 hours daily for searching jobs for you. Turning on the email notification is also a good idea. Giving your full interest in it will help you in getting the best job. Opportunities are fleeting, so it is important that you grab them within the time. Further, if you are a fresher, then list out the priorities in your job. And, if you have prior experience or looking for a job change, then you can list out the things that you don’t want in your next job.
- Resume: Resume is the first thing that your recruiters will look at. So, it should be refined and polished like a professional document that will introduce you to the recruiters. Be honest and avoid saying anything that is not correct. Use active verb in your resume to make it more impactful. Proofread it properly and keep the format crisp and tight. Writing customized cover letter for each job that you apply for really helps, as it focuses on the requirements of each job and is conceived accordingly.
- Online Job Search: Online job portals are a great way of looking for jobs as millions of jobs are added on them. So, begin by registering yourself on any one of the online job search portals and then filling the required information. You can also post your resume after that. It will allow you to apply immediately for the posted jobs and get a response. You can also set filter for the job search regarding the location, industry, qualification, salary package, experience, etc.
- Networking: Networking is an important part of job search where you can make the most by using your connection. Most companies are willing to work with people that are referred by their employees. Spread in your friends and acquaintances that you are looking for a job. It also helps the employees to get inside information about the hiring process. Social networking can also boost the job search if used correctly. But, be cautious of your social identity as many employers check the social networking profile before hiring.
Using these tips will help will help you in getting a job. But, remember, it might take some time to get a good job. So don’t lose hope and keep looking for the jobs.
Filed under: Jobs Tips, Online Jobs | Tagged: Job Search, Job Search Tips | Leave a comment »
Posted on May 3, 2014 by weblinkindia
The Bpo Jobs Market In India
Since globalization in early 90’s, India has become a hub for business outsourcing. Initially, this domain remained subdued; however due to the unprecedented growth in technology, today BPO has become the fastest growing industry in India. Due to its employment generation ability, a big amount of unemployment has been engulfed by this sole industry[...]
Explore Immense Job Opportunities in Chandigarh
Even though the city of Chandigarh is neither an IT hub nor an industrialized centre, its capacity to employ people isn’t worse at all. Known for winning titles like ‘cleanest city’ and ‘city with highest per capita income’, Chandigarh has become a city that is open to all types of job seekers. The city flaunts of its professionals who come from different industries [...]
Best 5 Online Jobs for Students
Being a college student, you need to keep apart some money to pay for your expenses. Getting a job while studying can be a pain at times, but fortunately, you can find the apt one, where you are currently put up. With the advent of internet era, there is a cornucopia of online jobs for college students [...]
Job Profile For Professional Excel VBA Programmers
The dramatic growth IT world has opened up a stream of job opportunities for the youngsters in the field of programming, designing, developing, administration and technical support. The demand for the young professionals is surging high in different fields and technologies [...]
Filed under: BPO Job, Job Placement, Jobs Tips, Online Jobs, VBA Programming Jobs | Tagged: Bpo Jobs Market, Job Opportunities, Jobs in Chandigarh, Online Jobs for Students, VBA Programmers | Leave a comment »
Posted on April 11, 2014 by weblinkindia
Being a college student, you need to keep apart some money to pay for your expenses. Getting a job while studying can be a pain at times, but fortunately, you can find the apt one, where you are currently put up. With the advent of internet era, there is a cornucopia of online jobs for college students. The best 5 jobs that you can pursue while studying are:
- Merchant Advertiser
If you don’t have anything to sell, don’t worry, you could be useful in selling other people’s products and services. This is often known in business terms as affiliate marketing. What all you need to do is, build a website, make it good enough to woo visitors, and then set off advertising the products or services. The benefit is that you get loads of commission on sales from the company. You may look for merchants by visiting sites like Plimus, ClickBank, Linkshare etc.
- Online Shop Owner
Do you have a flair for making printed scarfs, sweaters, or t-shirts? You can sell them online if you make it. Etsy, eBay and Zazzle are some of the sites where you can sell your handmade works.
- Website Designer
Start designing websites for people who want online promotion of their businesses. Find people from sites like oDesk, Freelancer, and Elance who pay you for the website you created. Submit a proposal showing your experience, and give them the samples of your work. And if your proposal is accepted, you can create website for them, and earn huge.
Have you ever felt that you can write well? Then you could surely become a professional blogger. You can search for the websites of companies which need a blogger in search engines like Google, Bing etc. If the company is impressed with your profile and way of writing, then you have become a professional blogger.
- Virtual Assistant
There are people who find it difficult to run an online business on their own. Virtual assistants are people who work online; they assist the owners in things like sending mails and posting on social network sites.
These are 5 online jobs that are best suited for students who have an urge to make money while studying. It is just like the more you like, the more you work and the more money you earn.
Filed under: Career Tips, Jobs Tips, Online Jobs | Tagged: Freelance Jobs Online, Online Job In India | Leave a comment »