Posted on December 3, 2013 by weblinkindia
Roles And Responsibilities Of An Export-Import Manager
As the Export-Import Industry has flourished immensely over the years, the red-tape associated with international trade has also lessened. This sector now facilitates easy and convenient transfer of shipments between different countries. All such conveniences are achieved by the exceptional skill sets of the Export-Import Managers that possess specialization in the domain.
The Key Duties Of Hardware And Networking Professionals
Right from fields like education, entertainment, banking, animation, media to product manufacturing, etc., the need and importance of IT is indispensable. With the boom of IT sector, the use of computers and Internet has considerably risen. This has led to huge requirement of Hardware and Networking Professionals for proper running, maintenance as well as repair of the peripherals.
What Makes Dubai Best For Job Seekers
With rapidly growing businesses in diversified fields like Oil & Gas, Information Technology, Engineering, Telecommunication, Hospitality, Media, Medicine and Construction, United Arab Emirates (UAE), especially Dubai offers outstanding employment chances to thousands of job seekers based all across the globe.
The Highest Paid Medical Professionals
All of us, at some point in our childhood, have lived the dream of growing up and becoming “Doctors”. Something about the medical profession makes it one of the most desirable career options. While analyzing the reasons behind such inclination of having a career in the medical stream, high pay and heavy rewards stand to be the most solid ones.
Turning Negative Feedback into Positive Results
The old adage sums it all-“Client is king”. The businesses with apparently an apathetic attitude towards clients’ grievances are destined to doom, sooner or later. Indifference or failure to address Customer Complaints not only has commercial ramifications but also causes irreparable dents in the reputation of the organization. But the picture can be entirely different, provided the right steps are taken at the right time.
Filed under: Job Search, Job Search Tips, Jobs Tips, Medical Jobs, Online Complaints and analyze, PlacementIndia.com received Complaints | Tagged: Export-Import jobs, Job Seekers, Medical Professionals, Networking Professionals, Turning Negative Feedback | Leave a Comment »
Posted on November 15, 2013 by weblinkindia
Right from fields like education, entertainment, banking, animation, media to product manufacturing, etc., the need and importance of IT is indispensable. With the boom of IT sector, the use of computers and Internet has considerably risen. This has led to huge requirement of Hardware and Networking Professionals for proper running, maintenance as well as repair of the peripherals. The Hardware and Networking Professionals are the ones who specialize in dealing with networks, computer systems, processors, etc. Depending upon the technical and analytical requirements, this domain offers ample job opportunities for different profiles like integrator, networking professional, electronic data processing managers, system engineers and so on. So, here is a list of some of the basic duties performed by the Hardware And Networking Professionals:
- The Hardware and Networking Professionals are responsible for identification and troubleshooting of software, hardware and network-related issues.
- They undertake installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of microcomputers, peripheral equipment, data communications, Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN).
- They examine the requirements of the complex network design and handle configuration and installation of workstations and operating systems of providers like Windows, Macintosh, etc
- The administration of primary network system on different network servers is also carried out by Hardware and Networking Professionals.
- They install, troubleshoot and manage a huge variety of local area network equipment and software.
- They perform the duty of coordinating with vendors to resolve issues related with hardware operating system.
- They also analyze, test and research the possible solutions for different issues before actually implementing them.
- In order to meet the computing needs of the end-users, the Hardware and Networking Professionals work in close coordination with the application programmers to solve mainframe problems.
- Also, they undertake the responsibility of writing scripts and batching files for enhancing the functioning of the operating system.
By efficiently carrying out the above-mentioned duties and responsibilities, Hardware And Networking Professionals, certainly, add value to the organization and the business.
Filed under: Engineering Jobs, Jobs Tips, Technical Jobs | Tagged: Networking Jobs, Networking Professionals | Leave a Comment »
Posted on November 13, 2013 by weblinkindia
As the Export-Import Industry has flourished immensely over the years, the red-tape associated with international trade has also lessened. This sector now facilitates easy and convenient transfer of shipments between different countries. All such conveniences are achieved by the exceptional skill sets of the Export-Import Managers that possess specialization in the domain. A large number of retailers, manufacturers, freight forwarders and third-party logistics companies hire Export-Import Managers for fast-paced and efficient management of the complicated procedures of global supply chains. So, let us discuss about some of the Roles and Responsibilities of an Export-Import Manager:
It is the responsibility of the Import-Export Manager to make sure that all the procedures are carried out in compliance with the laws of their own country and the foreign country involved. He is supposed to have a thorough knowledge of Customs and Border Protection rules. He must ensure that Export Administration Regulations are followed to avoid Shipment delays and costly penalties.
An Import-Export Manager also handles hiring, job training and work orientation of the employees. He is also addressable for the issues related with efficiency, accuracy and productivity of the workers. Evaluation of job performance and job promotions recommendations are also handled by the Import-Export Manager.
Procedures such as arrangements for freight shipments, cargo movement and communication for delays are overseen by the Import-Export Manager. He is responsible for finding faster shipping routes and lower cost carriers as well as developing contingency plans to facilitate an expedited shipment.
It is the role of an Import-Export Manager to build good and healthy working relationships with government agency representatives, clients as well as employees. His responsibility is to hold regular meetings with potential clients, customs brokers, shipping carriers and logistics companies. Also, the Import-Export Manager participates in the state customs meetings as a representative of the company.
Thus, in the context of globalization, a competent Export-Import Manager in a company greatly contributes in the development of its trade relations across international borders.
Filed under: Employment Opportunities, Jobs Tips | Tagged: Export-Import jobs, Export-Import Manager | Leave a Comment »
Posted on November 6, 2013 by weblinkindia
Guidelines For Entry-Level Job Holders
Entry-Level Job is exciting yet panicky because entering and adjusting in the corporate world is not an easy task, especially for the just turned graduates. Most of the excited and nervous Entry-Level Job Holders tend to ignore certain important aspects on which they must work in order to grow in their specific domain [...]
How To Make A Perfect Resume That Matches Your Career Goals
Finding a suitable Job that matches your profile is a very difficult task and the first step to accomplishing this task is to make a good Resume. A well made resume or CV is the best way to make a good first-impression on your future employer. As the popular adage says – “First impression is the last impression”, this is very relevant in the professional world [...]
Money – Spinning Industries For Fresh Graduates
After completing Graduation, most of the students try their hand on available job opportunities. Getting a job is not an easy task for a Fresh Graduate but the even tougher task is finding a lucrative industry to work in. They are hired for executive posts in most of the Industries [...]
Telecom Job Search – How To Get An Edge Above Other Job Seekers
With more than 900 million mobile users, Telecommunication Network in India is the second largest in the world. It is expected that by 2014, India will be a home of more than one billion telecom service subscribers, which will be highly beneficial for the Telecom Industry of India [...]
Filed under: Career Planning, Jobs Tips, Online Jobs, Telecom Recruitment, Telecommunications Jobs | Tagged: Career Goals, Job Holders, Job Search, Telecom Job Search | Leave a Comment »
Posted on October 15, 2013 by weblinkindia
After completing Graduation, most of the students try their hand on available job opportunities. Getting a job is not an easy task for a Fresh Graduate but the even tougher task is finding a lucrative industry to work in. They are hired for executive posts in most of the Industries.
If your college life has just started and you have already planned to work after completing graduation then it is important to know which industry will offer you better job profile and remuneration in future. Below mentioned are a few areas that can be looked up to good amount of in-hand salary and experience to fresh graduates:
Oil & Mining Industry
Looking for career opportunities in oil & mining industry is the best choice for graduates who want a good pay-scale and are ready to work hard. This industry is known to provide good remuneration even to fresh graduates but the working hours and conditions are not easy in this industry. Therefore, it is advised to young aspirants to assess whether they are capable of dedicatedly work for stretched hours and in tough conditions.
Internet has emerged as a boon for various business ventures basically involving advertising and marketing of products and services offered by a company. Many companies have shifted their entire working procedure on an online portal where they can interact with their customers directly for making a business deal. Fresh Graduates can avail great working opportunities through the online ventures. They can join such ventures as website designer, client services executive, content writer, etc.
Marketing & Sales Sector:
This sector offers great working opportunities to Fresh Graduates irrespective of the stream they have their degree in. This industry readily hires Fresh Graduates because they have good amount of enthusiasm and energy which if applied in work would be highly beneficial for the organization. The pay-scale of Marketing & Sales Executives is also good enough to attract Fresh Graduates towards the various opportunities in this field.
The opportunities are endless for any passionate and enthusiastic fresh graduate. All that is required to avail those opportunities is to gain as much as possible information about the existing trends in the industries.
Filed under: Employee Hiring, Employment Opportunities, Job Search Tips, Jobs Tips | Tagged: Graduate Placement, Placement Services | Leave a Comment »
Posted on September 13, 2013 by weblinkindia
The dawn of internet has led to an entirely new age. The 21st century is fast and much more competitive. The conventional means of information, entertainment and communication have been replaced by the dotcom services. Obviously, the Human resource industry cannot remain untouched by the pace of internet.
The internet has made Job Search a matter of a few clicks. The advent of internet led to the birth of Job Portals that help job-seekers Find Desired Jobs Using the Internet. The candidates have to upload their resumes on the job portals and they are contacted by employers or recruitment agencies. Candidates can also apply by filtering the job search.
Advantages Of Using The Internet To Find Jobs:
- Economical: Internet is economical and easily available.
- Less Lead Time: The Lead Time involved is very less as internet facilitates immediate feedback.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Insertion of Keywords in your Resume optimizes your profile and facilitates its online visibility.
- Specific Search: Most Job Portals let you filter job profiles under specific criteria.
- User friendly Interface: The portals have a user friendly interface and are thus easily accessible.
- Wide Network: The network on the internet is wide. It has no geographical limitations and you can apply for jobs in any part of the world from any part of the world!
Thus, the internet is an excellent tool for finding jobs. Finding Jobs Online requires a few strategies, like:
- Upload your resume on several reputed Online Job Portals.
- Get your CV prepared by professionals. They not only add to the overall appeal of your CV but also insert keywords which facilitate SEO.
- Keep your profile updated.
- Don’t simply wait for a call from the recruiter’s end. Utilize the information available on the portals and apply for the suitable jobs.
Keeping in mind the above mentioned strategies, use the internet to find jobs. No denying, Internet is the fastest, cheapest and most user-friendly platform to find jobs in this communication era.
Filed under: Job Hunting, Jobs Tips | Tagged: Jobs in India, Jobs Tips | Leave a Comment »
Posted on September 10, 2013 by weblinkindia
An Employment Agency or a Recruitment Agency is an organisation that manages the Human Resources for other companies, firms, etc. Employment agencies facilitate efficient recruitment and are advantageous to both-employers as well as job seekers. Let’s get acquainted with the facts that reveal so.
Benefits Of Employment Agencies To Employers:
- Time saving: Employment agencies save a lot of time of the company’s management. The management can focus on core functions while the employment agency takes care of recruitment and related procedures.
- Cost-efficient: Employment Agencies follow their own strategies to attract suitable candidates. The company does not have to spend on job boards, etc.
- Wider Network: These agencies specialize in recruitment and have wider networks. Human resources are very important to any company or organisation. Selection of the best candidates in the market is possible with a huge network only.
- Filtering Of Candidates: Targeted candidates are informed and attracted using the wide network of employment agencies. Employment agencies perform selective filtering of the candidates as per the requirement of the company.
- Update With Employment Laws: Since these agencies specialize in recruitment they are update about the latest developments and alterations in employment laws. This keeps legal issues away from the company.
- Easy & Quick Recruitment: Companies are provided with candidates having the right skill sets, very easily and quickly as the company relies completely on the Employment Agency for recruitment. These agencies use the internet as a tool of communication generally. Internet is fast, it has a limitless reach and it is an interactive platform.
Benefits Of Employment Agencies To Job Seekers:
- Less Footwork: One of the biggest advantages of Employment Agencies to job seekers is that they can easily apply for various positions at various companies without taking the pain of dropping their CVs at each reception manually. Applying for jobs is just a matter of clicks for job seekers who avail the services of Employment agencies.
- Wider Visibility: These agencies have many clients and a wide network. Job seekers can fend for jobs in various countries, fields and sectors through employment agencies.
- Improved Access: The portals of Employment Agencies have user friendly interface thus facilitating quick and easy access.
In the nutshell, it will be correct to say that Employment Agencies have become an inseparable part of job markets globally. Their role is not just limited to bringing employers and job seekers on common platform but has become more comprehensive in ensuring that the two parties meet each other’s expectations.
Filed under: Employment, Employment Opportunities, Job Search Tips, Jobs Tips | Tagged: Employment Agencies, Employment Tips | Leave a Comment »
Posted on September 6, 2013 by weblinkindia
Do you dream of working abroad? Do you want to expand your horizon and touch the zenith of international success?
To start with, you need an excellent Overseas Placement consultant. WHY? Well, because applying for jobs and bagging one in India itself is not easy today. Do you think getting hired for an overseas company will be easy? NO. But, don’t worry, International Manpower Recruitment Agencies will not only help you get noticed but they will also provide other services like Visa application, documentation, etc.
Core Functions Of Overseas Placement Consultants
- Streamlining Job Opportunities For Students: These agencies streamline job prospects and opportunities for students and help them get hired by the completion of their studies. This saves a lot of time spent in job search by students.
- Hiring Eligible Candidates For Overseas Companies: Overseas Placement Consultants perform the function of filtering and providing competent candidates for overseas companies.
- Performing A Systematic Recruitment That Involves A Chain Of Complex Tasks: Recruitment Of Manpower For International Companies involves performing various complex tasks like strict background checks, legal clearance, etc. International Manpower Recruitment Agencies perform all these tasks in a systematic manner.
- Improving Candidate’s Chances Of Getting Hired: These agencies facilitate the chances of candidates getting hired by helping them modify or update their CVs in accordance to the company’s requirements & criteria.
- Visa Application: Overseas Placement Consultants also assist selected candidates in Visa application.
- Assistance In Acquiring Work Permit: Other services provided by these agencies also include Assistance In Acquiring Work Permit. Without a Visa and a work permit, you will not be allowed to leave the country forget entering international boundaries!
So, if you are planning to work beyond the national borders, make your task quicker, easier and systematic by taking services from reputed Overseas Placement Consultants Or International Manpower Recruitment Agencies. These agencies will guide you and help you live your dreams without taking much pain. For the best results, you ought to rely on professionals, and an Overseas Placement Consultant can just be the right person in this regard.
Filed under: Jobs Tips, Placement Agency, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Overseas Placement Consultants, Placement Consultants | Leave a Comment »
Posted on September 3, 2013 by weblinkindia
How To Find Shipping Jobs Online
The Shipping Industry forms an essential part of the import and export industry all across the globe. Shipping Jobs offer employability to a large number of people in India. There are 12 major and 187 intermediate ports along the Indian coastline. Shipping is a global trade industry, which is continuously expanding. The activities in shipping include planning, organization, maritime administration, ship finance, risk management, maritime law, etc [...]
All That You Wanted To Know About Waitressing & Bartending Jobs
In recent times, there has been observed a significant increase in the number of people looking for Waitressing & Bartending Jobs at small and up-scale food and beverage establishments. The majority of these Hospitality Jobs are part time attracting more and more young job seekers and at the same time creating a situation of strong competition. Another reason why Waitressing & Bartending Jobs have become all the rage is the possibility of earning good amount of tips [...]
Bank Jobs: A Promising Career Option
Banking Sector is the right place for you to apply! Banking sector is one of the most promising sectors for professionals. This sector offers a wide range of well-paid jobs. To get a job in the banking sector, you can either directly apply or take an IBPS test. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tests are conducted for recruitment, promotion, assessment, training and R&D [...]
Recruitment Agency: The Selection & Advantages
Such has grown the competition amongst entrepreneurs that all of them desire to have no less than best staff. Well, the keenness of entrepreneurs to fill their departments with the most capable candidates is justified provided that it is the efficiency of the employees that testifies the organization’s growth and expansion [...]
Filed under: Bank Jobs in India, Jobs Tips, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Bank Jobs, Bartending Jobs, Recruitment Agency, Shipping Jobs Online | Leave a Comment »
Posted on August 6, 2013 by weblinkindia
The Shipping Industry forms an essential part of the import and export industry all across the globe. Shipping Jobs offer employability to a large number of people in India. There are 12 major and 187 intermediate ports along the Indian coastline. Shipping is a global trade industry, which is continuously expanding. The activities in shipping include planning, organization, maritime administration, ship finance, risk management, maritime law, etc. Different areas of shipping industry are business plan, market study & analysis of container logistics, shipping logistics, cost analysis, etc.
Before searching or applying for various jobs in the Shipping Industry, you must be aware of the work profiles in this industry.
- Purchasing marine officers
- Freight logistic co-ordinates
- Shipping operation managers
- Health and safety officers recruitment
- Business development manager
- Quality manager
- Deck engineers
- Marine co-ordinates
- Chief naval architects
- Project manager jobs
- Sr. Executive Pricing Logistics
- Customer Co-ordinates’ Logistics
- Purchase Managers Logistics
- Accounts Managers (Logistics)
To find the best Shipping Jobs, Internet is a very useful tool.
- Online job portals help job seekers filter and apply for suitable jobs.
- These portals provide required information including job description, company profile, required qualifications, required experience and sometimes salary offered.
- Online Job Portals are very effective tools for quick and easy job search.
- It is advisable to get your Resume made by Web Solutions Companies. These companies develop an SEO friendly Resume that facilitates your online presence.
- Be very specific when you choose a job and apply. Check the details carefully and then apply if the profile matches your requirements. Online Job Portals provide complete information and are very user friendly. There are various options to filter or customize your search.
- You can also visit Shipping Companies websites, to check for vacancies. Shipping Jobs are well paid and this industry is growing fast. There is enough room for progress in Shipping Jobs. Shipping Jobs are meant for people from all levels of educational qualifications, as this industry requires a very vast range of professionals ranging from loaders to officers.
Filed under: Job Search Tips, Jobs Tips, Online Jobs | Tagged: Online Job Search, Shipping Jobs Online | Leave a Comment »