Posted on August 26, 2014 by weblinkindia
Indore, the commercial capital of Madhya Pradesh, offers a considerable contribution in the economy of the state. With the recent industrial developments in the place, a drastic impact has been noticed on the jobs in Indore. The opportunities have been increased in every sector like pharmaceuticals, textile, real-estate, information technology and various others. As per recent news, Infosys will set up a development centre at Indore, which will generate 5,000 jobs. An investment of Rs 100Cr has been targeted and the area covered will be 130 Acres. TCS has also started constructing its campus in Indore. Employment opportunities will take a high leap in Indore in the near future. Finding out a right job opportunity in Indore is not an arduous task and there is no dearth as well. Government has also brought the industrial reforms that accelerate the GDP and job creation of the entire state.
Major Job Opportunities In Indore
- There are numerous Pharmaceutical companies like Lupin, Cipla, Unichem and Glenmark, located in Pithampur Industrial area, has great prospects for aspiring candidates.
- Automobile manufacturing is another flourishing industry in which the desired candidate can become a part.
- Some of the industries situated in the industrial sector of Indore are Volvo Eicher Commercial, Force Motors, Mahindra 2 wheelers Ltd and Avtec.
- There are various other sectors as well like Gems and Jewellery Park, Diamond Park, Food Park, Pharma Cluster, etc., which generate unlimited job opportunities.
- Textile manufacturing can also be an area of interest for those who have expertise in the domain.
- Major upcoming industries of Indore are chemicals, iron and steel and machinery.
- Real estate, retail, software and pharma are some other sectors, which enjoy thriving job opportunities.
Filed under: Jobs in Indore, Jobs Tips | Tagged: Job Opportunities In Indore, Job Sector in Indore | Leave a comment »
Posted on July 25, 2014 by weblinkindia
Are you looking for a job? Don’t know where to start from? If yes, then, this article will definitely help you out. Job hunting is a difficult task involving an organized and focused search. For many people, taking the first step is most confusing. So, here is a guide that will help you to start a job search:
- Tips To Start A Job Search:
Dedicate yourself: Make the job search a full-time job so that you give about 3-4 hours daily for searching jobs for you. Turning on the email notification is also a good idea. Giving your full interest in it will help you in getting the best job. Opportunities are fleeting, so it is important that you grab them within the time. Further, if you are a fresher, then list out the priorities in your job. And, if you have prior experience or looking for a job change, then you can list out the things that you don’t want in your next job.
- Resume: Resume is the first thing that your recruiters will look at. So, it should be refined and polished like a professional document that will introduce you to the recruiters. Be honest and avoid saying anything that is not correct. Use active verb in your resume to make it more impactful. Proofread it properly and keep the format crisp and tight. Writing customized cover letter for each job that you apply for really helps, as it focuses on the requirements of each job and is conceived accordingly.
- Online Job Search: Online job portals are a great way of looking for jobs as millions of jobs are added on them. So, begin by registering yourself on any one of the online job search portals and then filling the required information. You can also post your resume after that. It will allow you to apply immediately for the posted jobs and get a response. You can also set filter for the job search regarding the location, industry, qualification, salary package, experience, etc.
- Networking: Networking is an important part of job search where you can make the most by using your connection. Most companies are willing to work with people that are referred by their employees. Spread in your friends and acquaintances that you are looking for a job. It also helps the employees to get inside information about the hiring process. Social networking can also boost the job search if used correctly. But, be cautious of your social identity as many employers check the social networking profile before hiring.
Using these tips will help will help you in getting a job. But, remember, it might take some time to get a good job. So don’t lose hope and keep looking for the jobs.
Filed under: Jobs Tips, Online Jobs | Tagged: Job Search, Job Search Tips | Leave a comment »
Posted on July 5, 2014 by weblinkindia
Hiring process may look easy but in fact it is not that easy as it looks. Getting the right employees for your company is a difficult task and the hiring needs to be done diligently in a most cost-effective and time-saving way.
We have listed out the 5 common hiring mistakes that employers usually make. Bringing the wrong person onboard can have a dreadful effect on your company. It can drain its resources, cause disruption in the office, and even set the stage for legal problems. Therefore one needs to keep the following things in mind while conducting the hiring process:
- Resumes are not 100% true
Resumes create best picture of the candidate. Presuming the details are highly accurate in a resume alone provides little to no insight into whether the individual will be a good fit for the position or not. In most cases information given in the resumes are not completely true or highly exaggerated. Therefore relying on it completely is a wrong way of deciding on a candidate.
- Conducting thorough background checks
Without conducting a background check it is impossible to know whether the candidate has given the right and complete details or not. Also to know if he/she had any trouble in the past associated with the previous job or on a personal level that may affect your company, one needs to conduct a thorough background check.
- Considering kin and kith
When you are in the position to hire people, it’s quite natural to consider your family and friends. But doing so might turn out be a mistake. If the person is unable to meet the requirements of the position, hiring him or her for the job is guaranteed to create ruckus.
- Being biased
Avoid hiring a candidate based on your likeability. It would be unfair from the company’s perspective.
- Clearly-defined hiring process
Many employers hire candidates without having a clearly-defined hiring process in place. They look through resumes, conduct GDs, interviews, and extend offers in a haphazard manner. Doing so leads to lot of problems. Formal hiring process lessens the likelihood that you’ll hire the wrong people.
Finding and examining candidates takes a substantial amount of effort and time. But the amount of energy and money put in the process should give you your desired results. Therefore avoid the five mistakes highlighted above to find candidates you can count on to add value to your organization.
Filed under: Hiring Guide, Jobs Tips | Tagged: Hiring Employees, Hiring Mistakes | Leave a comment »
Posted on July 2, 2014 by weblinkindia
Why Bad Reviews Are Not Always So Bad
If you were to ask this question – Why bad reviews are bad for business? – to people, 9 out of 10 of them would be sure to express surprise as to why this question was asked at all. After all, everybody knows that bad reviews can damage the reputation of any business and cause the potential customers to turn to other alternatives [...]
Tips For Making Your Work-From-Home Job A Success
Today the work-from-home jobs have become quite popular among professionals who are looking to break away from the chains of the nine-to-five working schedule. There are many factors that have contributed to the popularity of the work-from-home solutions [...]
Jobs You Can Apply For After MBA
Today, everyone out there is studying to become an MBA (Master of Business Administration). And why not, this degree is one of the well-known and most extensively recognized post graduate degrees. The professional degree enables you to work in business and management [...]
Engineering Career Opportunities In 2014 And Beyond
Several factors such as advanced technology, quest for improved productivity, and competitiveness have contributed to the increased expansion rate of engineering sector. It is estimated that the employment in various engineering sectors will grow by as much as 11% in the next decade [...]
Filed under: Consumer Tips, Engineering Jobs, Jobs Tips, Work From Home | Tagged: Bad Reviews, Engineering Career Opportunities, MBA Jobs, Work From Home | Leave a comment »