Posted on November 19, 2013 by weblinkindia
With rapidly growing businesses in diversified fields like Oil & Gas, Information Technology, Engineering, Telecommunication, Hospitality, Media, Medicine and Construction, United Arab Emirates (UAE), especially Dubai offers outstanding employment chances to thousands of job seekers based all across the globe. The excellent career opportunities offered by many national and international companies in Dubai not only give employees bright chances of scaling their knowledge by working on different projects, but also offer them the chance to earn handsome salary packages. There are plentiful reasons that make Dubai one of the best destinations for people seeking jobs. Some of them are:
- Higher Salaries
On an average, employees in Dubai are paid a minimum of 10% more than what is offered by employers in other countries like UK and Australia. 25,000 to 40,000 dirhams per month is the basic salary package range for professionals depending upon their experience and expertise. Few packages also include facilities for accommodation, flights, car allowances, etc. Apart from such benefits, if a person works in the emirate for more than 2 years, a 15% lump sum of his yearly salary is paid on his departure.
- Easy Taxation Rules And Investment Options
Working in Dubai has a major advantage as employees do not need to pay any tax to the government. It is a law in Dubai that prohibits the collection of taxes against personal income. Also, for all the United States citizens, there is a special provision called foreign earned income exclusion tax break. Apart from this, foreigners, now, have the right to purchase property in Dubai. This not only grants them a resident status but also make it a great investment option.
- Added Benefits
Employers in Dubai follow well-documented and established regulations. These codes not only protect the employee’s rights but also offer them numerous benefits that include holiday entitlement, overtime pay, maternity leave, sick leave, relocation expenses, and many more.
- Great Working Environment
Dubai is known for its modern infrastructure. Right from rental accommodations, reputed educational institutes, high educational standards, easy public transportation system to duty-free shopping, sports activities and nightlife, Dubai has everything to offer to the its residents.
Undoubtedly, the numerous financial as well as life style advantages not only makes Dubai an attractive place to live but also hub of futuristic career opportunities.
Filed under: Career Tips, Employment Opportunities, Job Search Tips | Tagged: Abroad Job Opportunities, Dubai Jobs | Leave a comment »
Posted on October 15, 2013 by weblinkindia
After completing Graduation, most of the students try their hand on available job opportunities. Getting a job is not an easy task for a Fresh Graduate but the even tougher task is finding a lucrative industry to work in. They are hired for executive posts in most of the Industries.
If your college life has just started and you have already planned to work after completing graduation then it is important to know which industry will offer you better job profile and remuneration in future. Below mentioned are a few areas that can be looked up to good amount of in-hand salary and experience to fresh graduates:
Oil & Mining Industry
Looking for career opportunities in oil & mining industry is the best choice for graduates who want a good pay-scale and are ready to work hard. This industry is known to provide good remuneration even to fresh graduates but the working hours and conditions are not easy in this industry. Therefore, it is advised to young aspirants to assess whether they are capable of dedicatedly work for stretched hours and in tough conditions.
Internet has emerged as a boon for various business ventures basically involving advertising and marketing of products and services offered by a company. Many companies have shifted their entire working procedure on an online portal where they can interact with their customers directly for making a business deal. Fresh Graduates can avail great working opportunities through the online ventures. They can join such ventures as website designer, client services executive, content writer, etc.
Marketing & Sales Sector:
This sector offers great working opportunities to Fresh Graduates irrespective of the stream they have their degree in. This industry readily hires Fresh Graduates because they have good amount of enthusiasm and energy which if applied in work would be highly beneficial for the organization. The pay-scale of Marketing & Sales Executives is also good enough to attract Fresh Graduates towards the various opportunities in this field.
The opportunities are endless for any passionate and enthusiastic fresh graduate. All that is required to avail those opportunities is to gain as much as possible information about the existing trends in the industries.
Filed under: Employee Hiring, Employment Opportunities, Job Search Tips, Jobs Tips | Tagged: Graduate Placement, Placement Services | Leave a comment »
Posted on October 3, 2013 by weblinkindia
Core Functions Of Overseas Placement Consultants
Do you dream of working abroad? Do you want to expand your horizon and touch the zenith of international success, To start with, you need an excellent Overseas Placement consultant. WHY? Well, because applying for jobs and bagging one in India itself is not easy today [...]
Employment Agencies: Benefiting Employers & Job Seekers
An Employment Agency or a Recruitment Agency is an organization that manages the Human Resources for other companies, firms, etc. Employment agencies facilitate efficient recruitment and are advantageous to both-employers as well as job seekers [...]
Merits Of Using The Internet To Find Jobs
The dawn of internet has led to an entirely new age. The 21st century is fast and much more competitive. The conventional means of information, entertainment and communication have been replaced by the dotcom services. Obviously, the Human resource industry cannot remain untouched by the pace of internet [...]
Why Work In The Security Industry
The Security Industry is one of the most respected industries all over the world. It offers a respectful and promising career to its operatives. The Security Officials, be it, guards, policemen or soldiers, are the people the society relies upon. Security officials make the society feel secure. This industry acts as a vigilante for the society [...]
Filed under: Employment Opportunities, Job Search, Job Search Tips, Job Seeker | Tagged: Employment Agencies, Job Seekers, Jobs Tips, Overseas Placement Consultants, Security Industry | Leave a comment »
Posted on September 10, 2013 by weblinkindia
An Employment Agency or a Recruitment Agency is an organisation that manages the Human Resources for other companies, firms, etc. Employment agencies facilitate efficient recruitment and are advantageous to both-employers as well as job seekers. Let’s get acquainted with the facts that reveal so.
Benefits Of Employment Agencies To Employers:
- Time saving: Employment agencies save a lot of time of the company’s management. The management can focus on core functions while the employment agency takes care of recruitment and related procedures.
- Cost-efficient: Employment Agencies follow their own strategies to attract suitable candidates. The company does not have to spend on job boards, etc.
- Wider Network: These agencies specialize in recruitment and have wider networks. Human resources are very important to any company or organisation. Selection of the best candidates in the market is possible with a huge network only.
- Filtering Of Candidates: Targeted candidates are informed and attracted using the wide network of employment agencies. Employment agencies perform selective filtering of the candidates as per the requirement of the company.
- Update With Employment Laws: Since these agencies specialize in recruitment they are update about the latest developments and alterations in employment laws. This keeps legal issues away from the company.
- Easy & Quick Recruitment: Companies are provided with candidates having the right skill sets, very easily and quickly as the company relies completely on the Employment Agency for recruitment. These agencies use the internet as a tool of communication generally. Internet is fast, it has a limitless reach and it is an interactive platform.
Benefits Of Employment Agencies To Job Seekers:
- Less Footwork: One of the biggest advantages of Employment Agencies to job seekers is that they can easily apply for various positions at various companies without taking the pain of dropping their CVs at each reception manually. Applying for jobs is just a matter of clicks for job seekers who avail the services of Employment agencies.
- Wider Visibility: These agencies have many clients and a wide network. Job seekers can fend for jobs in various countries, fields and sectors through employment agencies.
- Improved Access: The portals of Employment Agencies have user friendly interface thus facilitating quick and easy access.
In the nutshell, it will be correct to say that Employment Agencies have become an inseparable part of job markets globally. Their role is not just limited to bringing employers and job seekers on common platform but has become more comprehensive in ensuring that the two parties meet each other’s expectations.
Filed under: Employment, Employment Opportunities, Job Search Tips, Jobs Tips | Tagged: Employment Agencies, Employment Tips | Leave a comment »