Posted on May 9, 2014 by weblinkindia
Youngsters who aspire to be Manpower Consultants have bright prospects. It’s a promising job profile and will turn to be even bigger in near future. Manpower Consultants provide the young professionals a suitable platform to realize their dreams and get in to the best professions. They work as a bridge between the clients as well as the candidates helping them in the best possible manner in matters related to job search and recruitment. However, before you get into this profession, it is important that you know about the skills required to be in this profession. Here are some of the skills that you require to become a successful Manpower Consultant.
Skills Required In A Manpower Consultant
- Business skills- The Manpower Consultant should be able to understand the dynamics of the business and hold an insight into its financial condition. He should be capable of accessing and communicating about the effects that decisions of the company have on the bottom line. It also includes process and project management skills.
- Leadership skills- The Manpower Consultant should be able to create a vision and strategy for the company. The envisioned strategies must ensure the growth of the organization. The consultant should also ensure that all the goals and strategies are aligned with the company’s interest. He/ she should also be able to manage and motivate the team to work collectively.
- Consulting skills- The Manpower Consultant should develop the consulting skills in such a way that it best fits with the market and he/she is capable to market his/her work in the organization. It is also important to cultivate executive presence while working with the business leaders.
- Technology skills- The consultant should be proficient in all the broad applications related to his/her work and in potentially delivering them. He/she must be capable of applying the knowledge in practical business and planning processes.
- Global mindset- The Manpower Consultant should understand the dynamics of the global world to constantly renew his/her ideas and develop new strategies. He/she should also be equipped with all the activities that are happening around him.
While some of the skills mentioned above are personal skills, some of them are developed over time while working in the field and learning through experiences. Once you have developed them, no one can stop you from coming in the Top Manpower Consultants in India.
Filed under: Career Tips, Job Hunting, Job Placement | Tagged: Manpower Consultants, Placement Consultants | Leave a comment »
Posted on March 4, 2014 by weblinkindia
How To Find Real Engineering Jobs
A ‘Real Job’ is the one which is stimulating, fulfilling, and challenging. A job which helps in acquiring solid skills, possess new challenges, pays well, and ensures stability and security can be called a Real Job. Unfortunately, Real Jobs are getting very rare these days, especially for the engineering graduates [...]
IT Industry – Reaching New Heights
IT Industry has grown extensively over the years. Along with its recent development it is also witnessing demand for jobs. IT Industry can be classified into two main sections: IT Services and Business Process Outsourcing. With a boom in this sector, demand for jobs has increased. Career in this sector promises a better future along with better salary payments [...]
Job Opportunities In Dubai
Due to the favorable government policies and a high standard of living, many leading companies of the world have established themselves in Dubai. This has opened up a large number of excellent career opportunities in various fields like telecommunication, construction, oil and gas, information technology and many more [...]
Opportunities in Travel and Hospitality Industry
With tourism reaching new heights, the Travel and Hospitality Industry offers wide range of opportunities to the graduates. Having diversified fields, this industry provides career platform across different positions like travel and tourism, lodging, cruise ships, gaming, restaurants, and management [...]
Filed under: Career Planning, Career Tips, Job Hunting, Job Search, Jobs in Dubai, Jobs Tips | Tagged: Engineering Jobs, Hospitality Industry, IT Industry, Job Opportunities In Dubai, Travel Industry | Leave a comment »
Posted on February 19, 2014 by weblinkindia
With tourism reaching new heights, the Travel and Hospitality Industry offers wide range of opportunities to the graduates. Having diversified fields, this industry provides career platform across different positions like travel and tourism, lodging, cruise ships, gaming, restaurants, and management. People working in this industry contribute much to people’s life today. For those who like to travel and communicate with people, this industry is perfect to work in.
Regional tourist offices, food chains and hotels offer a lot of jobs to graduates. Online travel agencies hire graduates from travel and hospitality industry. Hospitality sector has much to offer to people having a degree in travel and tourism. Jobs in travel & hospitality industry are considered the best as there are rich prospects of on-job training for freshers as well as optimistic professionals.
Opportunities in this sector include:
- Transport Services
- Restaurant Management
- Club Management
- Travel Agencies
- Sport and Recreation Services
- Food and Drink Services
Because of its widespread nature, it offers varied postings. There are a lot of options to choose from but mainly the sector includes these two paths:
- Operations: This includes front desk management, guest services and housekeeping.
- Food and Beverage: This includes services in restaurants, banquets, catering and event management.
All what you require is:
- A degree in Travel and Tourism
- Good Personality Skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong Presence of Mind
With a boom in this industry, the demand for manpower has increased. Although, it is an unpredictable sector, it is the world’s largest industry. While the Industry plays an important role in affecting the overall economy, salary offered is also high as compared to other industries. Reputed brands pay higher salaries. In India, the beginners are offered from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 15,000 per month.
Customer service is the key focus of this industry. People working in this industry just need to make sure that they meet the expectations of their customers. This Industry not only offers job opportunities to people, but also makes them learn a lot. Growth and experience are what people gain while working in this industry.
Filed under: Job Hunting, Job Search Tips, Jobs Tips, Medical Jobs, Online Jobs | Tagged: Hospitality Industry Jobs, Travel Industry Jobs | 1 Comment »
Posted on September 13, 2013 by weblinkindia
The dawn of internet has led to an entirely new age. The 21st century is fast and much more competitive. The conventional means of information, entertainment and communication have been replaced by the dotcom services. Obviously, the Human resource industry cannot remain untouched by the pace of internet.
The internet has made Job Search a matter of a few clicks. The advent of internet led to the birth of Job Portals that help job-seekers Find Desired Jobs Using the Internet. The candidates have to upload their resumes on the job portals and they are contacted by employers or recruitment agencies. Candidates can also apply by filtering the job search.
Advantages Of Using The Internet To Find Jobs:
- Economical: Internet is economical and easily available.
- Less Lead Time: The Lead Time involved is very less as internet facilitates immediate feedback.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Insertion of Keywords in your Resume optimizes your profile and facilitates its online visibility.
- Specific Search: Most Job Portals let you filter job profiles under specific criteria.
- User friendly Interface: The portals have a user friendly interface and are thus easily accessible.
- Wide Network: The network on the internet is wide. It has no geographical limitations and you can apply for jobs in any part of the world from any part of the world!
Thus, the internet is an excellent tool for finding jobs. Finding Jobs Online requires a few strategies, like:
- Upload your resume on several reputed Online Job Portals.
- Get your CV prepared by professionals. They not only add to the overall appeal of your CV but also insert keywords which facilitate SEO.
- Keep your profile updated.
- Don’t simply wait for a call from the recruiter’s end. Utilize the information available on the portals and apply for the suitable jobs.
Keeping in mind the above mentioned strategies, use the internet to find jobs. No denying, Internet is the fastest, cheapest and most user-friendly platform to find jobs in this communication era.
Filed under: Job Hunting, Jobs Tips | Tagged: Jobs in India, Jobs Tips | Leave a comment »