Posted on December 3, 2013 by weblinkindia
Roles And Responsibilities Of An Export-Import Manager
As the Export-Import Industry has flourished immensely over the years, the red-tape associated with international trade has also lessened. This sector now facilitates easy and convenient transfer of shipments between different countries. All such conveniences are achieved by the exceptional skill sets of the Export-Import Managers that possess specialization in the domain.
The Key Duties Of Hardware And Networking Professionals
Right from fields like education, entertainment, banking, animation, media to product manufacturing, etc., the need and importance of IT is indispensable. With the boom of IT sector, the use of computers and Internet has considerably risen. This has led to huge requirement of Hardware and Networking Professionals for proper running, maintenance as well as repair of the peripherals.
What Makes Dubai Best For Job Seekers
With rapidly growing businesses in diversified fields like Oil & Gas, Information Technology, Engineering, Telecommunication, Hospitality, Media, Medicine and Construction, United Arab Emirates (UAE), especially Dubai offers outstanding employment chances to thousands of job seekers based all across the globe.
The Highest Paid Medical Professionals
All of us, at some point in our childhood, have lived the dream of growing up and becoming “Doctors”. Something about the medical profession makes it one of the most desirable career options. While analyzing the reasons behind such inclination of having a career in the medical stream, high pay and heavy rewards stand to be the most solid ones.
Turning Negative Feedback into Positive Results
The old adage sums it all-“Client is king”. The businesses with apparently an apathetic attitude towards clients’ grievances are destined to doom, sooner or later. Indifference or failure to address Customer Complaints not only has commercial ramifications but also causes irreparable dents in the reputation of the organization. But the picture can be entirely different, provided the right steps are taken at the right time.
Filed under: Job Search, Job Search Tips, Jobs Tips, Medical Jobs, Online Complaints and analyze, PlacementIndia.com received Complaints | Tagged: Export-Import jobs, Job Seekers, Medical Professionals, Networking Professionals, Turning Negative Feedback | Leave a Comment »
Posted on November 19, 2013 by weblinkindia
With rapidly growing businesses in diversified fields like Oil & Gas, Information Technology, Engineering, Telecommunication, Hospitality, Media, Medicine and Construction, United Arab Emirates (UAE), especially Dubai offers outstanding employment chances to thousands of job seekers based all across the globe. The excellent career opportunities offered by many national and international companies in Dubai not only give employees bright chances of scaling their knowledge by working on different projects, but also offer them the chance to earn handsome salary packages. There are plentiful reasons that make Dubai one of the best destinations for people seeking jobs. Some of them are:
- Higher Salaries
On an average, employees in Dubai are paid a minimum of 10% more than what is offered by employers in other countries like UK and Australia. 25,000 to 40,000 dirhams per month is the basic salary package range for professionals depending upon their experience and expertise. Few packages also include facilities for accommodation, flights, car allowances, etc. Apart from such benefits, if a person works in the emirate for more than 2 years, a 15% lump sum of his yearly salary is paid on his departure.
- Easy Taxation Rules And Investment Options
Working in Dubai has a major advantage as employees do not need to pay any tax to the government. It is a law in Dubai that prohibits the collection of taxes against personal income. Also, for all the United States citizens, there is a special provision called foreign earned income exclusion tax break. Apart from this, foreigners, now, have the right to purchase property in Dubai. This not only grants them a resident status but also make it a great investment option.
- Added Benefits
Employers in Dubai follow well-documented and established regulations. These codes not only protect the employee’s rights but also offer them numerous benefits that include holiday entitlement, overtime pay, maternity leave, sick leave, relocation expenses, and many more.
- Great Working Environment
Dubai is known for its modern infrastructure. Right from rental accommodations, reputed educational institutes, high educational standards, easy public transportation system to duty-free shopping, sports activities and nightlife, Dubai has everything to offer to the its residents.
Undoubtedly, the numerous financial as well as life style advantages not only makes Dubai an attractive place to live but also hub of futuristic career opportunities.
Filed under: Career Tips, Employment Opportunities, Job Search Tips | Tagged: Abroad Job Opportunities, Dubai Jobs | Leave a Comment »
Posted on November 13, 2013 by weblinkindia
As the Export-Import Industry has flourished immensely over the years, the red-tape associated with international trade has also lessened. This sector now facilitates easy and convenient transfer of shipments between different countries. All such conveniences are achieved by the exceptional skill sets of the Export-Import Managers that possess specialization in the domain. A large number of retailers, manufacturers, freight forwarders and third-party logistics companies hire Export-Import Managers for fast-paced and efficient management of the complicated procedures of global supply chains. So, let us discuss about some of the Roles and Responsibilities of an Export-Import Manager:
It is the responsibility of the Import-Export Manager to make sure that all the procedures are carried out in compliance with the laws of their own country and the foreign country involved. He is supposed to have a thorough knowledge of Customs and Border Protection rules. He must ensure that Export Administration Regulations are followed to avoid Shipment delays and costly penalties.
An Import-Export Manager also handles hiring, job training and work orientation of the employees. He is also addressable for the issues related with efficiency, accuracy and productivity of the workers. Evaluation of job performance and job promotions recommendations are also handled by the Import-Export Manager.
Procedures such as arrangements for freight shipments, cargo movement and communication for delays are overseen by the Import-Export Manager. He is responsible for finding faster shipping routes and lower cost carriers as well as developing contingency plans to facilitate an expedited shipment.
It is the role of an Import-Export Manager to build good and healthy working relationships with government agency representatives, clients as well as employees. His responsibility is to hold regular meetings with potential clients, customs brokers, shipping carriers and logistics companies. Also, the Import-Export Manager participates in the state customs meetings as a representative of the company.
Thus, in the context of globalization, a competent Export-Import Manager in a company greatly contributes in the development of its trade relations across international borders.
Filed under: Employment Opportunities, Jobs Tips | Tagged: Export-Import jobs, Export-Import Manager | Leave a Comment »
Posted on October 15, 2013 by weblinkindia
After completing Graduation, most of the students try their hand on available job opportunities. Getting a job is not an easy task for a Fresh Graduate but the even tougher task is finding a lucrative industry to work in. They are hired for executive posts in most of the Industries.
If your college life has just started and you have already planned to work after completing graduation then it is important to know which industry will offer you better job profile and remuneration in future. Below mentioned are a few areas that can be looked up to good amount of in-hand salary and experience to fresh graduates:
Oil & Mining Industry
Looking for career opportunities in oil & mining industry is the best choice for graduates who want a good pay-scale and are ready to work hard. This industry is known to provide good remuneration even to fresh graduates but the working hours and conditions are not easy in this industry. Therefore, it is advised to young aspirants to assess whether they are capable of dedicatedly work for stretched hours and in tough conditions.
Internet has emerged as a boon for various business ventures basically involving advertising and marketing of products and services offered by a company. Many companies have shifted their entire working procedure on an online portal where they can interact with their customers directly for making a business deal. Fresh Graduates can avail great working opportunities through the online ventures. They can join such ventures as website designer, client services executive, content writer, etc.
Marketing & Sales Sector:
This sector offers great working opportunities to Fresh Graduates irrespective of the stream they have their degree in. This industry readily hires Fresh Graduates because they have good amount of enthusiasm and energy which if applied in work would be highly beneficial for the organization. The pay-scale of Marketing & Sales Executives is also good enough to attract Fresh Graduates towards the various opportunities in this field.
The opportunities are endless for any passionate and enthusiastic fresh graduate. All that is required to avail those opportunities is to gain as much as possible information about the existing trends in the industries.
Filed under: Employee Hiring, Employment Opportunities, Job Search Tips, Jobs Tips | Tagged: Graduate Placement, Placement Services | Leave a Comment »
Posted on October 10, 2013 by weblinkindia
Entry-Level Job is exciting yet panicky because entering and adjusting in the corporate world is not an easy task, especially for the just turned graduates. Most of the excited and nervous Entry-Level Job Holders tend to ignore certain important aspects on which they must work in order to grow in their specific domain. Following are few guidelines that will immensely help in improving the overall performance chart of an Entry-Level Job Holder:
- Your attitude speaks a lot about your working capability. Therefore it is very important to maintain a positive learning attitude at workplace. Maintaining a positive learning attitude throughout your working career will help you immensely in learning new work and will get you better job responsibilities as well as better remuneration in future.
- It is important to understand the work culture of organization with which you are working. Every corporate office has its own specific type of culture that defines the working system of that organization. Few offices are extremely formal while in few corporate organizations a semi-formal culture is developed to make the employees feel more comfortable.
- Try to learn and acquire as many skills as you can during the training period of your Entry-level Job. The skills you will acquire during the training period will immensely help you in doing your job efficiently to gain praises and promotion in the organization.
- While you are in your training period, it is important to know your strong points and your capabilities. After you realize that which kind of work will be suitable for you and what your capabilities are, all you have to do is work on your strengths and positive points. By enhancing your positive traits you would gain reorganization and appreciation from your seniors.
- For knowing the breadth of work that is done in your organization, you must read the internal job postings. This will help you in getting an outline about the working procedures of your organization.
- It is also important that you know the feedback of your work from your seniors who review it. If possible discuss the ways by which you can increase your working capability for decreasing inaccuracy in your work.
The above guidelines can prove helpful for channeling your way to be an efficient employee but there will be many instances in your Entry-Level Job that will make you feel frustrated and exhausted. Try to take things positively and remember you have to be the best in order to get the desired credit and praise.
Filed under: Career Tips, Job Seeker | Tagged: Job Holders | Leave a Comment »
Posted on October 3, 2013 by weblinkindia
Core Functions Of Overseas Placement Consultants
Do you dream of working abroad? Do you want to expand your horizon and touch the zenith of international success, To start with, you need an excellent Overseas Placement consultant. WHY? Well, because applying for jobs and bagging one in India itself is not easy today [...]
Employment Agencies: Benefiting Employers & Job Seekers
An Employment Agency or a Recruitment Agency is an organization that manages the Human Resources for other companies, firms, etc. Employment agencies facilitate efficient recruitment and are advantageous to both-employers as well as job seekers [...]
Merits Of Using The Internet To Find Jobs
The dawn of internet has led to an entirely new age. The 21st century is fast and much more competitive. The conventional means of information, entertainment and communication have been replaced by the dotcom services. Obviously, the Human resource industry cannot remain untouched by the pace of internet [...]
Why Work In The Security Industry
The Security Industry is one of the most respected industries all over the world. It offers a respectful and promising career to its operatives. The Security Officials, be it, guards, policemen or soldiers, are the people the society relies upon. Security officials make the society feel secure. This industry acts as a vigilante for the society [...]
Filed under: Employment Opportunities, Job Search, Job Search Tips, Job Seeker | Tagged: Employment Agencies, Job Seekers, Jobs Tips, Overseas Placement Consultants, Security Industry | Leave a Comment »
Posted on September 13, 2013 by weblinkindia
The dawn of internet has led to an entirely new age. The 21st century is fast and much more competitive. The conventional means of information, entertainment and communication have been replaced by the dotcom services. Obviously, the Human resource industry cannot remain untouched by the pace of internet.
The internet has made Job Search a matter of a few clicks. The advent of internet led to the birth of Job Portals that help job-seekers Find Desired Jobs Using the Internet. The candidates have to upload their resumes on the job portals and they are contacted by employers or recruitment agencies. Candidates can also apply by filtering the job search.
Advantages Of Using The Internet To Find Jobs:
- Economical: Internet is economical and easily available.
- Less Lead Time: The Lead Time involved is very less as internet facilitates immediate feedback.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Insertion of Keywords in your Resume optimizes your profile and facilitates its online visibility.
- Specific Search: Most Job Portals let you filter job profiles under specific criteria.
- User friendly Interface: The portals have a user friendly interface and are thus easily accessible.
- Wide Network: The network on the internet is wide. It has no geographical limitations and you can apply for jobs in any part of the world from any part of the world!
Thus, the internet is an excellent tool for finding jobs. Finding Jobs Online requires a few strategies, like:
- Upload your resume on several reputed Online Job Portals.
- Get your CV prepared by professionals. They not only add to the overall appeal of your CV but also insert keywords which facilitate SEO.
- Keep your profile updated.
- Don’t simply wait for a call from the recruiter’s end. Utilize the information available on the portals and apply for the suitable jobs.
Keeping in mind the above mentioned strategies, use the internet to find jobs. No denying, Internet is the fastest, cheapest and most user-friendly platform to find jobs in this communication era.
Filed under: Job Hunting, Jobs Tips | Tagged: Jobs in India, Jobs Tips | Leave a Comment »
Posted on September 10, 2013 by weblinkindia
An Employment Agency or a Recruitment Agency is an organisation that manages the Human Resources for other companies, firms, etc. Employment agencies facilitate efficient recruitment and are advantageous to both-employers as well as job seekers. Let’s get acquainted with the facts that reveal so.
Benefits Of Employment Agencies To Employers:
- Time saving: Employment agencies save a lot of time of the company’s management. The management can focus on core functions while the employment agency takes care of recruitment and related procedures.
- Cost-efficient: Employment Agencies follow their own strategies to attract suitable candidates. The company does not have to spend on job boards, etc.
- Wider Network: These agencies specialize in recruitment and have wider networks. Human resources are very important to any company or organisation. Selection of the best candidates in the market is possible with a huge network only.
- Filtering Of Candidates: Targeted candidates are informed and attracted using the wide network of employment agencies. Employment agencies perform selective filtering of the candidates as per the requirement of the company.
- Update With Employment Laws: Since these agencies specialize in recruitment they are update about the latest developments and alterations in employment laws. This keeps legal issues away from the company.
- Easy & Quick Recruitment: Companies are provided with candidates having the right skill sets, very easily and quickly as the company relies completely on the Employment Agency for recruitment. These agencies use the internet as a tool of communication generally. Internet is fast, it has a limitless reach and it is an interactive platform.
Benefits Of Employment Agencies To Job Seekers:
- Less Footwork: One of the biggest advantages of Employment Agencies to job seekers is that they can easily apply for various positions at various companies without taking the pain of dropping their CVs at each reception manually. Applying for jobs is just a matter of clicks for job seekers who avail the services of Employment agencies.
- Wider Visibility: These agencies have many clients and a wide network. Job seekers can fend for jobs in various countries, fields and sectors through employment agencies.
- Improved Access: The portals of Employment Agencies have user friendly interface thus facilitating quick and easy access.
In the nutshell, it will be correct to say that Employment Agencies have become an inseparable part of job markets globally. Their role is not just limited to bringing employers and job seekers on common platform but has become more comprehensive in ensuring that the two parties meet each other’s expectations.
Filed under: Employment, Employment Opportunities, Job Search Tips, Jobs Tips | Tagged: Employment Agencies, Employment Tips | Leave a Comment »
Posted on August 6, 2013 by weblinkindia
The Shipping Industry forms an essential part of the import and export industry all across the globe. Shipping Jobs offer employability to a large number of people in India. There are 12 major and 187 intermediate ports along the Indian coastline. Shipping is a global trade industry, which is continuously expanding. The activities in shipping include planning, organization, maritime administration, ship finance, risk management, maritime law, etc. Different areas of shipping industry are business plan, market study & analysis of container logistics, shipping logistics, cost analysis, etc.
Before searching or applying for various jobs in the Shipping Industry, you must be aware of the work profiles in this industry.
- Purchasing marine officers
- Freight logistic co-ordinates
- Shipping operation managers
- Health and safety officers recruitment
- Business development manager
- Quality manager
- Deck engineers
- Marine co-ordinates
- Chief naval architects
- Project manager jobs
- Sr. Executive Pricing Logistics
- Customer Co-ordinates’ Logistics
- Purchase Managers Logistics
- Accounts Managers (Logistics)
To find the best Shipping Jobs, Internet is a very useful tool.
- Online job portals help job seekers filter and apply for suitable jobs.
- These portals provide required information including job description, company profile, required qualifications, required experience and sometimes salary offered.
- Online Job Portals are very effective tools for quick and easy job search.
- It is advisable to get your Resume made by Web Solutions Companies. These companies develop an SEO friendly Resume that facilitates your online presence.
- Be very specific when you choose a job and apply. Check the details carefully and then apply if the profile matches your requirements. Online Job Portals provide complete information and are very user friendly. There are various options to filter or customize your search.
- You can also visit Shipping Companies websites, to check for vacancies. Shipping Jobs are well paid and this industry is growing fast. There is enough room for progress in Shipping Jobs. Shipping Jobs are meant for people from all levels of educational qualifications, as this industry requires a very vast range of professionals ranging from loaders to officers.
Filed under: Job Search Tips, Jobs Tips, Online Jobs | Tagged: Online Job Search, Shipping Jobs Online | Leave a Comment »
Posted on August 2, 2013 by weblinkindia
Customer Service: Jobs for All
Customer Service is an integral aspect of all the flourishing businesses. All companies have to ensure that their customers remain content so that they do not leave. According to the level of your experience and education, you can find a job as a Customer Service Professional [...]
Jobs Available to Accounting Graduates
Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) can practice publically. They render their services to individuals, government and business firms and work usually in partnerships. One needs to pass the Uniform Certified Public Accountant Examination for this position. Their Job responsibilities comprise [...]
Finding School Teaching Jobs
Teaching is a profession where an individual not only imparts knowledge but also raises the bar of his/her own knowledge level. In any society, Schools are of utmost importance as they are places where future leaders are made [...]
Rising Demand For Computer Operators
It’s a competitive market today. So, it’s not easy to find a job these days. One has to put an extra effort to find a job of his/her own choice. Every year lakhs of students complete their graduation and hunt for job. It’s not easy to find an appropriate job and it requires a lot of patience when talking about the jobs in Delhi [...]
Filed under: Bank Jobs in India, Career Tips, Employment Opportunities, Job Placement, Jobs Tips, Teaching Jobs | Tagged: Accounting Graduates, Computer Operators, Customer Service, School Teaching Jobs | Leave a Comment »