Posted on October 28, 2014 by weblinkindia
Do you like selecting little things for your side table or deciding the wall color, furniture, and curtains for your home? Interior designing as a profession is your call. Interior designing as a full time profession is gaining a lot of popularity these days because one not only enjoys his work but also gets paid for it. Salaries offered to Interior designers are very high. Interior Designing job requires a lot of skill, creativity, and interest. Interior Designers not merely decorate someone’s house, rather they project the personality and taste of the client in their interior décor. Interior Designers of today are multifaceted as they are well versed with designing, colors, and other aspects of home décor. There are broadly two types of Interior Designers: Residential Interior Designers and Commercial Interior Designers.
What Interior Designers Do?
Many people have wrong notions about Interior designing profession. It is about not only picking colors or selecting curtains and other fabric, but there is a lot more to it. Interior Designing requires a lot of professional knowledge about set –up, vastu of the house, texture of pain, quality of fabric, accurate calculation etc. Here is a quick overview that what Interior Designers do:
- Interior Designer’s foremost job is to learn about the taste and preference of the client.
- The next step is visually planning the design accordingly that also fits in the budget of the client.
- After that, proper sketching is done to decide the décor of each & every space in the house.
- Then all the required material is purchased to create and furnish all the spaces.
- All the material is then placed according to the design to make every corner of the house look beautiful.
- Apart from décor and lighting, they also pay attention to the building codes, safety issues and other technical aspects.
- Interior Designers not only decorate houses, but they also design the interiors of the offices, boutiques, malls, film sets, fashion studios etc.Education And Qualification Required
There are many institutes and universities in India that offer degree and diploma courses in Interior Designing. If you do not want to go for three-year degree course, you can opt for one-year diploma course or short-term course for a few months. Along with the theoretical knowledge, practical experience is also very important. Before starting on your own, you can work under some renowned interior designer for a few months or years to get on-field experience. You can also voluntarily take up home décor projects of your relatives and friends. To get good work in this field, preparing a portfolio of your work is must. Take pictures of all the projects that you have done and paste them in a file.
Filed under: Employment Opportunities, Jobs Tips | Tagged: Interior Designer Career | Leave a comment »
Posted on October 7, 2014 by weblinkindia
Online Jobs – They Are Easy And Free
Are you in a search of such Online Jobs that can provide you not only an extra income but also an ease of dong work at your own terms and convenience? What you simply need is a good internet connection to start with. There are numerous Online Jobs that can serve your purpose [...]
Petroleum Engineering Jobs – Get The Best, Leave The Rest
Have you spent four long years of your life sagging around with bulky books tugged under your shoulder? It’s true that a petroleum engineering degree is acquired after toiling endlessly day and night. It might seem to be the highest paid field of study, but it takes a lot when it comes to searching for Petroleum Engineering Jobs. [...]
Performance Reviews: Why You Need Them
Talking about an organizational structure, the word employee might merely mean a worker; but in real terms this individual truly counts. Any company or organization is incomplete without a team of workers. Thus, acknowledgment and recognition of each one of them is something that needs to be taken into account. For a managerial structure to prosper, it becomes very necessary for the employers to understand the psychology of their staff [...]
Filed under: Internet Job, Job Search Tips, Placementindia.com Complaint Solutions, PlacementIndia.com received Complaints | Tagged: Online Jobs, Performance Review, Petroleum Engineering Jobs | Leave a comment »
Posted on September 9, 2014 by weblinkindia
Are you in a search of such Online Jobs that can provide you not only an extra income but also an ease of dong work at your own terms and convenience? What you simply need is a good internet connection to start with. There are numerous Online Jobs that can serve your purpose. Online Jobs can be easily done from any part of the world. However, these jobs also have certain time limit for submission even then they are easy to manage. There are simple ways to find good and reliable Online Jobs. Some of them are mentioned below:
- The first step is to find the right online job site. Some sites require registration fees while you sign up as they want to check about the seriousness of your working attitude. On the other hand, there are some sites that do not require any such registration fees. You simply need to register, log in and start working.
- After the step of searching the right kind of online site. Next step is to look out for the type of job you prefer to do.
- For instance, data entry jobs, customer service, transcriptionist, technical support agent, forum posting, proofreading and various others depending upon your area of expertise and interest.
- There are two categories of Online Jobs; retainer-based and projects based Online Jobs. By selecting a retainer type online job you will get hired for an indefinite number of months. On contrary, projects based online job is bounded by a certain time period. The foremost benefit of project-based type of job is that it pays you higher in comparison to the other one. This kind of job requires extra dedication and upgraded skills of the market.
- Joining a website or forum is very simple but you should definitely verify its legitimacy. There are numerous online scams that are targeted towards the people who want to work from home. To safeguard yourself from such sites it becomes essential to verify their authenticity. So, well research every online job. Check out the reviews and give special attention to the sites that demand extra charges for working with them. However, there are some exceptions to this.With the entire discussion above, one can get the appropriate idea about the Online Jobs and how to search the relevant job while keeping scams at bay.
Filed under: Job Placement, Job Search Tips | Tagged: Online Jobs, Online Jobs in India | 1 Comment »
Posted on August 4, 2014 by weblinkindia
Common Hiring Mistakes That Cost Employers Big Bucks
Hiring process may look easy but in fact it is not that easy as it looks. Getting the right employees for your company is a difficult task and the hiring needs to be done diligently in a most cost-effective and time-saving way [...]
Difference between Career Coaching and Counseling Services
There is a very thin line between career coaching and counseling. These two terms are almost similar yet there are some differences. The working style and the practice of these two services are quite the same. The main function of the career counselor is to gather information about the client’s talents and the area of his know how [...]
Tips To Start A Job Search
Are you looking for a job? Don’t know where to start from? If yes, then, this article will definitely help you out. Job hunting is a difficult task involving an organized and focused search. For many people, taking the first step is most confusing [...]
Benefits Of Availing Professional CV Services
A large number of applicants step out of their houses everyday in search of jobs. They put in a lot of efforts for grabbing all the attention of their hiring managers. One way which has proved to be most effective for this purpose is a strong resume with a cover letter [...]
Tips for Opening a Recruitment Agency
A Recruitment Agency is the bridge between a job seeker and an organization. If an organization wants to find suitable candidates to hire, they approach these agencies for help. Similarly, a person can contact a Recruitment Agency while looking for a job [...]
Filed under: Career Planning, Career Tips, Hiring Guide, Job Search Tips, Recruiting Employees | Tagged: Career Coaching Services, Common Hiring Mistakes, Job Search, Professional CV Services, Recruitment Agency | Leave a comment »