Posted on September 9, 2014 by weblinkindia
Are you in a search of such Online Jobs that can provide you not only an extra income but also an ease of dong work at your own terms and convenience? What you simply need is a good internet connection to start with. There are numerous Online Jobs that can serve your purpose. Online Jobs can be easily done from any part of the world. However, these jobs also have certain time limit for submission even then they are easy to manage. There are simple ways to find good and reliable Online Jobs. Some of them are mentioned below:
- The first step is to find the right online job site. Some sites require registration fees while you sign up as they want to check about the seriousness of your working attitude. On the other hand, there are some sites that do not require any such registration fees. You simply need to register, log in and start working.
- After the step of searching the right kind of online site. Next step is to look out for the type of job you prefer to do.
- For instance, data entry jobs, customer service, transcriptionist, technical support agent, forum posting, proofreading and various others depending upon your area of expertise and interest.
- There are two categories of Online Jobs; retainer-based and projects based Online Jobs. By selecting a retainer type online job you will get hired for an indefinite number of months. On contrary, projects based online job is bounded by a certain time period. The foremost benefit of project-based type of job is that it pays you higher in comparison to the other one. This kind of job requires extra dedication and upgraded skills of the market.
- Joining a website or forum is very simple but you should definitely verify its legitimacy. There are numerous online scams that are targeted towards the people who want to work from home. To safeguard yourself from such sites it becomes essential to verify their authenticity. So, well research every online job. Check out the reviews and give special attention to the sites that demand extra charges for working with them. However, there are some exceptions to this.With the entire discussion above, one can get the appropriate idea about the Online Jobs and how to search the relevant job while keeping scams at bay.
Filed under: Job Placement, Job Search Tips | Tagged: Online Jobs, Online Jobs in India | Leave a comment »
Posted on August 4, 2014 by weblinkindia
Common Hiring Mistakes That Cost Employers Big Bucks
Hiring process may look easy but in fact it is not that easy as it looks. Getting the right employees for your company is a difficult task and the hiring needs to be done diligently in a most cost-effective and time-saving way [...]
Difference between Career Coaching and Counseling Services
There is a very thin line between career coaching and counseling. These two terms are almost similar yet there are some differences. The working style and the practice of these two services are quite the same. The main function of the career counselor is to gather information about the client’s talents and the area of his know how [...]
Tips To Start A Job Search
Are you looking for a job? Don’t know where to start from? If yes, then, this article will definitely help you out. Job hunting is a difficult task involving an organized and focused search. For many people, taking the first step is most confusing [...]
Benefits Of Availing Professional CV Services
A large number of applicants step out of their houses everyday in search of jobs. They put in a lot of efforts for grabbing all the attention of their hiring managers. One way which has proved to be most effective for this purpose is a strong resume with a cover letter [...]
Tips for Opening a Recruitment Agency
A Recruitment Agency is the bridge between a job seeker and an organization. If an organization wants to find suitable candidates to hire, they approach these agencies for help. Similarly, a person can contact a Recruitment Agency while looking for a job [...]
Filed under: Career Planning, Career Tips, Hiring Guide, Job Search Tips, Recruiting Employees | Tagged: Career Coaching Services, Common Hiring Mistakes, Job Search, Professional CV Services, Recruitment Agency | Leave a comment »
Posted on June 19, 2014 by weblinkindia
Today, everyone out there is studying to become an MBA (Master of Business Administration). And why not, this degree is one of the well-known and most extensively recognized post graduate degrees. The professional degree enables you to work in business and management. With MBA degree in hand, you become eligible for a number of managerial positions in not just one or two, but a whole lot of industries. Here is a brief account:
- Product Or Brand Manager: - To become a brand manager in a reputable organization, you need to have MBA degree. You would be required to focus on the product and its marketing expansion strategies while ensuring that the production flow is efficient and timely.
- Investment Manager: – This sector involves low risk and high rewards. As investment manager, you would be required to assist the managing director or the owner of an organization in making investment and obtaining the required finances for the same.
- Managers in Media & Entertainment: - Lucrative job options are there for MBAs in media and entertainment industry. You necessarily need not to have vast experience, but must be smart and dedicated to come up with the best decision at the right time. In this industry, you might get to work with the leading companies including the likes of Time Warner, UTV Motion Pictures, Sony, Viacom and several other mass media companies.
- Venture Capitalist: - As venture capitalist, you might be facing high-risk situations, but the returns are equally high. To be a Venture Capitalist, you are expected to have your MBA degree in finance and economics.
- Real Estate MBAs: - Realty sector involves leasing, selling, buying, and financing property. You would be expected to have in-depth knowledge of the current real estate trends and must be enthusiastic to work in domains such as investment finance, corporate finance, etc.
Apart from the above-mentioned job options, after having the MBA degree, you can look for several other career opportunities in the fields such as operations management, international business management, human resource management, strategic management, organizational communication and many more.
Filed under: Job Placement, Job Search, Job Search Tips | Tagged: Jobs Tips, MBA Jobs | Leave a comment »
Posted on May 20, 2014 by weblinkindia
Accounting services is a broad term which includes a wide gamut of services like audit, management consulting, financial management, and taxation. Every year thousands of accounting graduates enter the job market in search of suitable opportunities. Though there is no dearth of good jobs in the accounting sector, there is stiff competition among qualified candidates seeking opportunities to work in reputed accounting organizations.
Accountancy Jobs For Professionals
- Chartered Accountant
A chartered accountant’s responsibility includes managing the financial systems and budget. He also carries out financial audits and offers financial advice. It is his duty to ensure that the accounting records are prepared and maintained properly. A CA also offers advice regarding tax planning & devises ways to reduce tax liability. This is just a broad overview of what a chartered accountant does.
- Company Secretary
The responsibility of the company secretary involves ensuring that the company complies with the standards of corporate governance. It is his duty to ensure that all the financial and legal liabilities of the company are fulfilled. His job basically includes offering legal advice. Typically, a CS would be in charge of preparing and maintaining the statutory books, dealing with the correspondence of stakeholders, organizing board meeting and AGMs, etc. He also offers advice regarding the legal implications of the policies that are being proposed.
- Management Consultants
Management consultants are accounting professionals who are in-charge of maximizing growth and creating value for the company. Their main area of focus is managing and ensuring the smooth operation of the business functions. They identify issues that are hampering the growth of the business and offer their recommendations.
- Investment Analyst
An investment analyst works in tandem with the fund manager & offers advice regarding investment portfolios. He keeps himself abreast of the latest development in the investment market and the new products & other relevant aspects. They also aid in financial modeling and help in analyzing relevant financial information.
These are some accountancy job profiles that are quite popular with accountancy professionals; other profiles include Tax adviser, Tax inspector, Corporate treasurer, Financial manager & so on.
Filed under: Employment Opportunities, Jobs Tips | Tagged: Accounting Jobs, Accounting Services | Leave a comment »