Posted on February 11, 2014 by weblinkindia
A ‘Real Job’ is the one which is stimulating, fulfilling, and challenging. A job which helps in acquiring solid skills, possess new challenges, pays well, and ensures stability and security can be called a Real Job. Unfortunately, Real Jobs are getting very rare these days, especially for the engineering graduates. Many engineers are growing dissatisfied with their work as they are not able to enjoy their work leading to reduced productivity and quality compromised deliverable.
These tips might help you to find an appropriate job to boost your career.
- A good salary is not enough. Look for a job that provides adequate training, exposure, and knowledge of professional skills. This helps a fresher to get hold of advanced learning and experience of working in a professional environment.
- Avoid the jobs that do not allow you to work in teams. Team work always enhances the scope of learning and developing your skills. It also helps in developing fine relations with your working colleagues.
- It is always advisable to choose a job that is enriched with new challenges and ambiguity. This will give you an opportunity to experiment with your skills and to keep yourself busy in figuring things out.
- A job that offers a variety of projects to work on is highly preferable for a beginner. The work should be of your interest so that you can enjoy your work and meet the deadlines effortlessly.
Sustaining a job is also a challenging task for an employee. You can come across many tough situations and criticism in your work but never let the situation overpower you. Tackle it confidently and do not overburden yourself by saying ‘yes’ to every task that comes your way. Do not take the harsh criticism too seriously but always strive to improve your performance.
Engineering is one of the most promising and exciting career options that can build a brighter future. But choosing the most suitable job is equally important to avoid frustration and failure in the future. The above mentioned tips will surely help you to find the ideal job.
Filed under: Employee Hiring, Job Placement, Job Portal | Tagged: Engineering Jobs, Engineering Sector | Leave a comment »
Posted on November 9, 2012 by weblinkindia
People looking for jobs in India are in for a treat. The career prospects in India are looking extremely good. The reasons for this have been many, but the foreign companies and MNCs have finally woken up to the fact that there is immense talent and potential among the candidates here. While at one time the Indian job seekers had to go abroad to work for a foreign brand, nowadays reputed brands are landing up here seeking fresh & talented manpower. Foreign conglomerates are luring job seekers with hefty pay packets and great career growth opportunities.
Some sectors that hold great potential in terms of professional growth and a great pay package include – the Telecom Sector, the IT Sector, the Auto Sector, FMCG and insurance. Many established names like Microsoft, HUL, RIL, IBM, Cisco, Goldman Sachs regularly scout the Indian job market for talented candidates. MNCs like Amazon, Google, etc. are some other of the reputed recruiters that have recently hired Indian job seekers.
Besides these sectors, the healthcare & hospitality industry also presents ample opportunities to job seekers in India. With many Online Job Portals available nowadays, job hunting has become an extremely easy task. All a job seeker has to do is to contact any of these Online Job Portals and connect with national & international recruiters. Registering on an Online Job Portal is a less time consuming and a more effective way to search for a suitable job. This makes more sense than dropping of or mailing resumes to random companies, who may or may not have current manpower requirement. Also the HR companies handling these Online Job Portals usually have link-ups with a network of reputed clients. This considerably shortens the time taken for job hunting. With their assistance, job seekers can easily find the kind of job profile and company they are searching for.
So, Online Job Portals provide a great platform to job seekers looking for excellent job opportunities in India, and abroad too.
Filed under: Employment Opportunities, Job Portal, Job Search Tips, Online Jobs | Tagged: Job Seeker, Online Job Portals | Leave a comment »
Posted on September 21, 2012 by weblinkindia
Searching for a job is a very cumbersome task which requires lot of efforts, patience and hard work. It involves obtaining a list of relevant job positions available with companies that you want to work with & then making enquiries regarding the positions, the interview dates, etc. Anyone who has been through this process before will be able to tell you about the humungous amount of patience that it requires. At times it may seem like the most futile of all tasks, but if done smartly can reap the best benefits for you & your career in particular.
Inquiring About Job Openings – What It Involves?
It basically involves getting in touch with the hiring manager of a firm that is currently recruiting & scheduling an interview for yourself. It may sound simple at first but the process in itself could be very time consuming as Hiring managers are generally very busy people & it is difficult to directly contact them in most cases.
Inquiring About Job Openings – Basic Etiquettes
So once you do manage to get in touch with the relevant person, what all should you do to ensure that you get an interview scheduled for yourself? Some basic points you should remember are mentioned below:-
- Ask For Permission - In case you are talking to the hiring manager via a phone, ensure that you first introduce yourself in a line or so. Then explain to them the reason behind your making the call. After you get the go-ahead to speak, tell them where you got the reference from. In case the recruiter is busy, ask for a convenient time to call back and thank them.
- First Impression, Last Impression – Nowhere is this term more relevant than in the situation when you are searching for that golden opportunity. You only get a few precious minutes to make a favorable impact in the recruiters’ mind. Utilize this time well. Keep the conversation focused and be as short and crisp as possible.
- Sell Yourself – Go through the job profile thoroughly and prepare some points as to why you would suit the job best. Highlight qualities, achievements, experience, etc. that make you best suited for this job. Have solid examples to prove your abilities. Making flimsy claims may get you an interview but not the job. While writing a letter of enquiry ensure that there are no spelling or grammatical mistakes. Get some professional to proofread it, but never submit a letter fully of silly mistakes or typos.
- Thank the recruiter – At the end, don’t forget to thank the recruiter for taking out time for you.
Making a job enquiry is a very effective way of making your presence known to a hiring manager or recruiter. If done smartly, it can earn you the best rewards.
Filed under: Employment Opportunities, Job Hunting, Job Placement, Job Portal, Job Search Tips | Tagged: Job Openings, Jobs Tips, Online Jobs | Leave a comment »
Posted on August 4, 2012 by weblinkindia
Certain Benefits Of Certified Immigration Services
When it comes to immigration, most of the people wish for a magic wand to get the job done but it happens only in films and cartoons. In real life your Immigration requires a sound knowledge of Immigration laws and everything about the country you are moving to [...]
Job Portals Are Useful In Finding The Engineering Jobs
If you are looking forward to Engineering as your career then you can think of a bright future for you. Though, there are various career options that you can think of but Engineering is one of the most promising career options for students [...]
Jobs For Freshers At Entry Level In India
Job becomes the very next search after school and college education is over. It is really important to think and plan carefully before applying for a job. A fresher should be aware of his/her goals [...]
Tips For Immigrants To Find Jobs
It gets really tough for an Immigrant to get settled in the foreign country and find job of his choice. Before moving to some other place it is really important to acquaint yourself with the job opportunities and the working environment in the particular country [...]
Filed under: Job Hunting, Job Portal, Jobs Tips | Tagged: Engineering Jobs, Immigration Services, Jobs For Freshers, Tips For Immigrants | Leave a comment »