Posted on May 14, 2013 by weblinkindia
Getting a good job is not a cakewalk, it requires a lot of hard work & patience, & even then it may happen that you may fail to find a suitable job. To save yourself from this disappointment, & for expert guidance on how to go about the job search in a systematic manner, you can get in touch with experienced HR consultants.
HR Consultants – How They Can Help You?
HR Consultants are the best bet for candidates who are looking for a suitable job in the industry. They help the candidates find the kind of job they are looking for, in the industry of their liking. Most of the reputed HR Consultants usually have contacts in different companies & thus, they are the best people who can find the right platform for interested candidates. They have access to the HR departments of some of the most reputed companies in the industry. With their expert assistance, the candidates can find the best jobs in the market.
Expert Guidance Provided By HR Consultants
Not only do the HR Consultants assist the candidates in finding the perfect job, the also guide the candidates towards self-improvement, so that they can add value to whichever organization they eventually join. They do a complete analysis of the candidate on the basis of their personality, interests, competencies & skill sets, past experiences, career goals, etc. & suggest ways for betterment.
The expert HR Consultants are also aware of the industry practices & thus they can guide the candidates towards giving their best. They can provide valuable tips & suggestions to the candidates regarding the general expectations, what the company is looking for in the potential applicants, etc.
With the help of the professional HR Consultants, life certainly becomes quite easy for the job applicants. The otherwise, nerve wracking job search process becomes smoother under their expert guidance. In this age of intense competition in the job market, availing the expert services of an HR consultant could make all the difference to your career.
Filed under: Job Placement, Job Search Tips, Jobs Tips | Tagged: HR Consultants, Job Consultancies | Leave a Comment »
Posted on May 3, 2013 by weblinkindia
Myths Of Career Success
A competitive employment market has resulted in a scenario where all available techniques on “how to excel in one’s career” are followed in a desperate attempt to achieve Career Success. Cheap guides to Career Success, written by inexperienced writers, are easily found in the market [...]
What To Ask In Your Job Interview
Traditional interviews used to be question and answer rounds where the hiring managers asked the questions and the candidates answered. The written and oral recommendations were trusted completely and there were often only limited responses to the job posts which qualified [...]
Qualities Of A Good Team Leader
Since whenever the concept of a group, herd or team has existed, the requirement of a leader or head has been there too. A leader or a head is an entity that holds the lead of the team and guides it through all the activities carried out by it [...]
Tips On Writing a Resume to Get a Promotion
The first and foremost requirement, when looking for a change of job profile and establishment on works for, it is very essential to get your resume in line. For recruiters, the one document that establishes the credibility at one glance is the nature and competence of a resume [...]
Filed under: Career Planning, Career Tips, Job Placement, Jobs Tips | Tagged: Career Success, Good Team Leader, Job Interview, Job Promotion | Leave a Comment »
Posted on April 30, 2013 by weblinkindia
The first and foremost requirement, when looking for a change of job profile and establishment on works for, it is very essential to get your resume in line. For recruiters, the one document that establishes the credibility at one glance is the nature and competence of a resume. Hence, it becomes very crucial to make a resume credible, and up to the mark for all kinds of port folios. The basic requirements of all kinds of resumes or curriculum vitae are similar, but in order to give your resume that extra edge, and make it stand out, one can make several simple changes, which can effectively raise the standard of the content in it.
Points To Remember While Writing A Resume
A summary is the introduction of your career so far and a brief on the kind of job opportunities you are looking for. The companies where you apply for a job, at any post, can either be offering what you need or not, and this part of the resume will help them get a chance to experience your confidence in terms of ambitions and goals.
- Your work experience is what comes next and is responsible for the showcase of whatever work you may have done in your designated field. This part of the resume is meant for the recruiters to find reasons for hiring you. This section needs to carry the responsibilities you may have undertaken while at your current or previous job and your areas of forte.
- Also, the level of education, special trainings, learning programs you have taken in your designated fields, should be mentioned well, so as to highlight the edge you have over other applicants. One may have a sound qualification, but not mentioning the same, in the apt way can make the degrees go waste as well.
- Your goals and reasons for a promotion should be mentioned well in your resume, so that the recruiters get a clear idea of the kind of work you want to take up.
- Be concise in your content. Also, no ambiguities are welcome by recruiters as they require clear-cut statements from applicants.
There are also services of Resume Writing, offered by professionals, and these writers help shape your resume the best possible manner. These services are usually cost-effective, useful and take care of every kind of requirements of clients, with regard to the content to be mentioned in a resume.
Filed under: Interview Tips, Job Placement, Resume Tips | Tagged: Job Promotion, Resume Writing | Leave a Comment »
Posted on December 19, 2012 by weblinkindia
Recruiters, or Placement Consultants, or Recruitment Consultants may be known by many names, but their function remains the same – to bring together reputed companies & suitable candidates. There are many reasons why Placement Consultants are considered imperative in the recruitment process. Nowadays there are many reputed companies in India that have established a niche for themselves in the field of Placement Consultancy. Also, more & more candidates are turning to Placement Consultants for help in managing their careers.
Placement Consultants: How They Help The Candidates
- The HR department of a company usually receives thousands of resumes in a day, for a vacant position. Obviously the HR do not have time to go through each and every CV, so there is a high chance that your resume will never see the light of the day. An experienced Placement Consultant will ensure that your resume reaches the relevant person in the company.
- The Placement Consultants have experience in the field of recruitment. They first understand your needs and career aspirations, get a proper picture about professional life (till now) & accordingly find the best jobs for you.
- By approaching Placement Consultants, you can save on precious time that otherwise you would have spent in sending job applications, attending random walk-ins & interviews, etc. The Placement Consultants also groom the candidates & hone their skills to ensure that they can prove to be an asset for the company they will eventually join.
Placement Consultants: How They Help The Companies
- Availing the services of Placement Consultants is a smart decision on the part of a business. The Placement Consultants will efficiently take care of any immediate shortage of manpower in the organization. With their experience & expertise, they will ensure that only the best and suitable candidates are forwarded to the company, which saves them (the company) from wasting effort & resources on unsuitable candidates.
- For the same reason mentioned above, i.e. they select the best of the lot candidates for a company to choose from. The preliminary screening done by the Placement Consultants ensure that only the best candidates are forwarded to the clients. This saves on costs which would otherwise have been spent on scheduling & conducting interviews, selecting candidates, etc.
Placement Consultants have an essential role to play, both from the candidates’ as well as the company’s point of view.
Filed under: Job Placement, Online Jobs, Placement Agency | Tagged: Placement Consultancy, Placement Consultants | 1 Comment »
Posted on November 2, 2012 by weblinkindia
Part Time And Freelance Jobs In Delhi
Delhi is the economic and industrial hub of India. With all the commercial and non-commercial activities that keep happening in Delhi, it is a Job Seeker’s paradise. Various projects and events are regularly undertaken by the organizations as a part of their marketing campaigns [...]
Get The Maximum Out Of The Job Placement Agencies
Imagine the times when Job Placement Agencies were unheard of and the only way you could find a job was by registering your name at public job boards or by going door-to-door, giving interviews. Just think how tiring and time consuming it would have been to seek a job [...]
Job Consultancies Bridge The Gap Between Job Seekers And Employers
Even as the population of skilled workers increased and so did the setting up of businesses, the increase was happening in a disarrayed fashion. Placement Cells (wherever one existed) of educational institutes were frantically trying to find the organizations where the students could be placed [...]
Tips For Freshers To Find A Good Job
Are you a fresher looking for the first job of your life? Wondering how to find that perfect job you dream about? Well, in this era of globalization and fast-paced internet, job hunting has become much easier thing than before. The two main tasks that help in finding a Good Job Opportunity are a proper understanding of the job market and understanding yourself [...]
Filed under: Freshers Job, Job Placement, Online Jobs | Tagged: Freelance Jobs In Delhi, Job Consultancies, Job Placement Agencies, Job Seekers, Jobs For Freshers | Leave a Comment »
Posted on October 17, 2012 by weblinkindia
Even as the population of skilled workers increased and so did the setting up of businesses, the increase was happening in a disarrayed fashion. Placement Cells (wherever one existed) of educational institutes were frantically trying to find the organizations where the students could be placed. The employers on the other hand were also bending over backwards to fill the vacancies. It is in this situation that the Job Consultancies came in and by providing Recruitment Solutions, lessened the burden of both the Job Seekers and the Employers.
Nowadays, most employers prefer to hire the Job Consultancies to meet their recruitment demands. Screening through the thousands of resumes to find the most suitable Job Seeker is not an easy task and requires dedicated efforts. The Job Consultancies screen out the relevant resumes from the Job Portals and hold the initial interviews over the telephone and in person. They analyze the skills possessed by the candidate and the minimum requirements of the Job Profile. If found up to the mark and if the difference between the salary expected by the candidate and offered by the employer is not very vast, a meeting is arranged between the candidate and the employer. In some cases, even the negotiation of salary is done by the Job Consultancy. The employer thus finds the best person for the post.
Job Seekers can also apply to the Job Consultancies and submit their resumes with them. They are then considered by the consultancy when vacancies in the post applied for are there. Thus, the Job Seekers are saved from the inconvenience of going to the companies themselves. Some Job Consultancies also provide Counseling to the Job Seekers or Job related training.
Job Consultancies have become a vital part of the Recruitment Industry. They arrange for the demand of the employers to be met with the supply of the relevant workforce. Thus, they serve both the Employers and the Job Seekers, bridging the gap between them.
Filed under: Job Placement, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Job Seekers, Placement Consultancy | 1 Comment »
Posted on October 9, 2012 by weblinkindia
Delhi is the economic and industrial hub of India. With all the commercial and non-commercial activities that keep happening in Delhi, it is a Job Seeker’s paradise. Various projects and events are regularly undertaken by the organizations as a part of their marketing campaigns. These projects and events result in the creation of vacancies for Part Time, Contractual and Freelance Jobs in Delhi.
The largest number of vacancy is created by the BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) Industry which is a clear favorite among youngsters who are still in or just out of college. The Part Time Jobs in Delhi provide an ample opportunity to the students who are still pursuing courses in the colleges to continue both jobs and studies simultaneously. Such jobs are usually created where the command over spoken or written English are required more than educational qualifications.
Some of the popular fields and positions for which such jobs are available are given below:
- Data Entry: Data Entry is the most popular field of Part Time Jobs in Delhi. The reason for the popularity of this job is that it requires no special skills apart from a good typing speed. The hours of working are also flexible making it popular among the students.
- Training: The various coaching academies and other institutions in Delhi employ lecturers and trainers for limited sessions and classes.
- Sales: Numerous insurance companies and other small enterprises of Delhi employ sales personnel in Part Time in order to provide a boost to the sales of the company.
- Journalism: The dozens of media houses hire Freelance Writers, Freelance Photographers, Stringers, Freelance Reporters, etc. The prominent writers and photographers often work on a Freelance basis for different media houses.
- PR/Advertisement: The huge numbers of companies that exist in Delhi require a huge task force in PR and Advertisement.
Apart from the ones mentioned above, there are many other Part Time and Freelance Jobs in Delhi with NGOs, consultancies, etc. Due to the many advantages which Delhi has, Part Time and Freelance Jobs are readily available. All that one needs to do is browse the Job Portals to find such Jobs In Delhi. A Job Seeker can also be directed towards Part Time and Freelance Jobs by the Job Consultancies in Delhi.
Filed under: Job Placement, Online Jobs, Work From Home | Tagged: Freelance Jobs In Delhi, Part Time Jobs | Leave a Comment »
Posted on September 21, 2012 by weblinkindia
Searching for a job is a very cumbersome task which requires lot of efforts, patience and hard work. It involves obtaining a list of relevant job positions available with companies that you want to work with & then making enquiries regarding the positions, the interview dates, etc. Anyone who has been through this process before will be able to tell you about the humungous amount of patience that it requires. At times it may seem like the most futile of all tasks, but if done smartly can reap the best benefits for you & your career in particular.
Inquiring About Job Openings – What It Involves?
It basically involves getting in touch with the hiring manager of a firm that is currently recruiting & scheduling an interview for yourself. It may sound simple at first but the process in itself could be very time consuming as Hiring managers are generally very busy people & it is difficult to directly contact them in most cases.
Inquiring About Job Openings – Basic Etiquettes
So once you do manage to get in touch with the relevant person, what all should you do to ensure that you get an interview scheduled for yourself? Some basic points you should remember are mentioned below:-
- Ask For Permission - In case you are talking to the hiring manager via a phone, ensure that you first introduce yourself in a line or so. Then explain to them the reason behind your making the call. After you get the go-ahead to speak, tell them where you got the reference from. In case the recruiter is busy, ask for a convenient time to call back and thank them.
- First Impression, Last Impression – Nowhere is this term more relevant than in the situation when you are searching for that golden opportunity. You only get a few precious minutes to make a favorable impact in the recruiters’ mind. Utilize this time well. Keep the conversation focused and be as short and crisp as possible.
- Sell Yourself – Go through the job profile thoroughly and prepare some points as to why you would suit the job best. Highlight qualities, achievements, experience, etc. that make you best suited for this job. Have solid examples to prove your abilities. Making flimsy claims may get you an interview but not the job. While writing a letter of enquiry ensure that there are no spelling or grammatical mistakes. Get some professional to proofread it, but never submit a letter fully of silly mistakes or typos.
- Thank the recruiter – At the end, don’t forget to thank the recruiter for taking out time for you.
Making a job enquiry is a very effective way of making your presence known to a hiring manager or recruiter. If done smartly, it can earn you the best rewards.
Filed under: Employment Opportunities, Job Hunting, Job Placement, Job Portal, Job Search Tips | Tagged: Job Openings, Jobs Tips, Online Jobs | Leave a Comment »
Posted on June 20, 2012 by weblinkindia
It is true that, after completing our formal studies we really want to get away from the environment of colleges and classes and rush to get a job. Earn money, become rich and be independent! This is what all of us think when we are getting hold of our first job. But ,the toil to secure a job requires myriad of patience and persistent hard work.
This piece of writing would enrich you with the knowledge as to how you can ameliorate your quest for securing a great job.
Register On Job Portals
The present era is accentuated by technological modernization, enrolling on job portals is by far the best way to secure a job on an immediate basis. There are several job portals that you can access for gratis. You can avail their services, which can prove to be highly constructive. The job portals will keep you updated of all the jobs which match your profile. All you would be required to do is, following up in a professional manner. Hence, the execution of this step becomes indispensable.
Keep Reviewing Your Resume
You must review your resume on a periodical basis and update it for any changes which you think must be included within it. An updated and fair resume is always liked and favored by the recruiters and employers. Make sure that you provide not only your professional, but also your personal information in it, which will save it from being prosaic.
Emend Your Approach
You, as a job seeker, if are facing relentless disappointment in the interviews then it would be best for you to emend your approach. Reassess your strategy, what are you doing wrong, identify the loop holes. This will prove to be helpful.
Never Lose Your Cool
The job seeker should never ever lose their cool and give in to frustration. Just have faith in your abilities and constantly try to hone your skills in the same field and remember one thing, hard work always pays off.
To wrap up, things have become easier for the job seekers of the current generation and thus, one should avail each and every opportunity that sails your way. And never lose confidence in yourself.
Filed under: Job Hunting, Job Placement, Job Seeker, Jobs Tips | Tagged: Internet Job Tips, Job Search, Job Search Tips | 1 Comment »