Posted on April 9, 2014 by weblinkindia
Even though the city of Chandigarh is neither an IT hub nor an industrialized centre, its capacity to employ people isn’t worse at all. Known for winning titles like ‘cleanest city’ and ‘city with highest per capita income’, Chandigarh has become a city that is open to all types of job seekers. The city flaunts of its professionals who come from different industries. Most of the professionals are employed by the governments, the trio that is working here. The industries prevalent here range from small-scale to medium and large-scale. Industries such as auto parts, sanitaryware, food products, electrical appliances and pharmaceuticals attract a number of job seekers from nook and cranny of the nation.
According to a survey in 2013, Chandigarh saw a rise of 19 percent in the number of jobs generated. Some of the sectors that generated jobs last year were banking, academics, construction, human resources, financial services, event management and real estate. Besides providing ample job opportunities, Chandigarh also favors excellent lifestyle. So, in case if you get a good job offer from this city, then you should definitely try it.
Chandigarh was listed among the 50 emerging IT hubs during a global survey in 2007. Real estate has been one of the growing sectors in the city, and so is the job opportunity related to it. A plethora of globally reputed schools and universities in Chandigarh have also helped in enhancing the number of job seekers. Chandigarh IT Park is a humble attempt of the city to create excellence in the world of information technology. The infrastructure of the city, its proximity to the states of Haryana, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh and Punjab- all factors attract a number of young IT professionals. Top multinational companies like IBM, Dell, Infosys, and TechMahindra have set up their bases in the city.
Chandigarh was ranked by the Reserve Bank of India as the largest credit and deposit centre. As said earlier, most of the people in Chandigarh are government employees, and for this reason it is known as the ‘Pensioner’s Paradise’.
All the aforesaid details give a clear idea about the possibility of jobs in different industries of Chandigarh. It also enlightens on the benefits of taking up a job in this city.
Filed under: Employment Opportunities, Job Placement, Recruitment in Chandigarh | Tagged: Job Opportunities in Chandigarh, Jobs in Chandigarh | Leave a comment »
Posted on March 18, 2014 by weblinkindia
The decision to relocate is a big one & can have serious repercussions on your career if taken lightly. Moving from one place to another is quite a stressful experience and requires careful planning and thought. It requires adjustment and compromise not just on the employee’s part but also by his family. Most people move in search of better job opportunities; to ensure that this move does not turn out to be detrimental for you in the long run, it is important to consider the important points given below.
Question 1 – Is The Employer Reliable?
Is your job secure? This is an important question to ask as all your efforts and hard work would go down the drain if after a few months of working at the new location, you find out that your employers have terminated you. Not just your efforts, all the little and big expenses involved in relocating would also amount to nothing.
Question2 – What Kind Of Job Opportunities Exist In The New City?
This question is relevant in case the scenario hypothesized in the previous point becomes a reality. Since it is always ‘better to be safe than sorry’, you should be prepared for contingencies and have a Plan B ready. Once you have analyzed the job market in the new location & established that there are considerable job opportunities for someone in your position, you can move on to thinking about other relevant considerations.
Question 3 – What Kind Of A Neighbourhood Are You Moving Into?
This is another important question to ask regardless of whether you are moving with your family or alone. If you have kids in the family, make sure there are good schools, parks, hospitals, etc. within reach. Even if you are moving alone, there would be free time on your hands when you will need to socialize, go out and have fun. Make sure that the community you are moving into is a good one and suits your lifestyle.
Question 4 – How Much Of the Total Costs Will Your Employer Cover?
Relocating involves considerable costs right from payments made to the movers, to paying the taxes and rental deposits for your new house, etc. have a talk with your employers and determine how much of the costs will be covered by them. It is important to ensure that your employers will cover a significant portion of the costs to save yourself from unnecessary burden.
Once you have an answer to all these questions, you can successfully determine whether you should relocate or not.
Filed under: Career Tips, Job Placement, Job Switch | Tagged: Leaving A Job, Relocating Job Tips | Leave a comment »
Posted on February 11, 2014 by weblinkindia
A ‘Real Job’ is the one which is stimulating, fulfilling, and challenging. A job which helps in acquiring solid skills, possess new challenges, pays well, and ensures stability and security can be called a Real Job. Unfortunately, Real Jobs are getting very rare these days, especially for the engineering graduates. Many engineers are growing dissatisfied with their work as they are not able to enjoy their work leading to reduced productivity and quality compromised deliverable.
These tips might help you to find an appropriate job to boost your career.
- A good salary is not enough. Look for a job that provides adequate training, exposure, and knowledge of professional skills. This helps a fresher to get hold of advanced learning and experience of working in a professional environment.
- Avoid the jobs that do not allow you to work in teams. Team work always enhances the scope of learning and developing your skills. It also helps in developing fine relations with your working colleagues.
- It is always advisable to choose a job that is enriched with new challenges and ambiguity. This will give you an opportunity to experiment with your skills and to keep yourself busy in figuring things out.
- A job that offers a variety of projects to work on is highly preferable for a beginner. The work should be of your interest so that you can enjoy your work and meet the deadlines effortlessly.
Sustaining a job is also a challenging task for an employee. You can come across many tough situations and criticism in your work but never let the situation overpower you. Tackle it confidently and do not overburden yourself by saying ‘yes’ to every task that comes your way. Do not take the harsh criticism too seriously but always strive to improve your performance.
Engineering is one of the most promising and exciting career options that can build a brighter future. But choosing the most suitable job is equally important to avoid frustration and failure in the future. The above mentioned tips will surely help you to find the ideal job.
Filed under: Employee Hiring, Job Placement, Job Portal | Tagged: Engineering Jobs, Engineering Sector | Leave a comment »
Posted on January 7, 2014 by weblinkindia
The advent of internet has opened innumerable opportunities for interacting with each other for social or business purposes. The World Wide Web has lot to offer and has significantly changed the way people work and socialize. Online business transactions have paved the way for a new employment domain which is known as Online Jobs. The surfacing of Online Jobs in Indian market has opened up a new working opportunity for people who want to work as a freelancer. Following are few advantages that you can reap by acquiring Online Job in India:
- Online Jobs have helped in breaking the barrier of distance, space and time between employ and employer. Online Job in India gives you the freedom to work for companies and organizations that do not have a working office in your city. You can work with many reputed companies that are based in different cities, states and even countries through Online Jobs. Online Jobs also give exposure to you and your work on an international platform.
- The income opportunities through Online Jobs in India are quite promising. You may end up earning good amount of money through an Online Job, which are mostly desk jobs and all you need is a PC and internet connection.
- Apart from earning good amount, you may also end up saving a lot through an Online Job in India, which you otherwise have to spend in travelling to your office. Your expenses will account to only internet bill that will depend on your usage and working capabilities.
- You can also save a lot of time and energy that you have to spend in reaching office by acquiring an Online Job In India. You can use this time and energy in conceptualization and for working harder on the project or work which is assigned to you in order to improve your working capability and performance.
- Location flexibility is another advantage that you can reap by acquiring an Online Job In India. You can work from the comforts of your home or any other place where you like to spend your time. This gives you a very relaxed environment and you can work according to your convenience.
If you are searching for an Online Job In India then you may browse through Online Placement Portals. These portals will immensely help you in finding an appropriate Online Job Opening for boosting your career.
Filed under: Employment Opportunities, Job Placement, Online Jobs | Tagged: Online Job In India, Online Job Portal | Leave a comment »
Posted on August 2, 2013 by weblinkindia
Customer Service: Jobs for All
Customer Service is an integral aspect of all the flourishing businesses. All companies have to ensure that their customers remain content so that they do not leave. According to the level of your experience and education, you can find a job as a Customer Service Professional [...]
Jobs Available to Accounting Graduates
Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) can practice publically. They render their services to individuals, government and business firms and work usually in partnerships. One needs to pass the Uniform Certified Public Accountant Examination for this position. Their Job responsibilities comprise [...]
Finding School Teaching Jobs
Teaching is a profession where an individual not only imparts knowledge but also raises the bar of his/her own knowledge level. In any society, Schools are of utmost importance as they are places where future leaders are made [...]
Rising Demand For Computer Operators
It’s a competitive market today. So, it’s not easy to find a job these days. One has to put an extra effort to find a job of his/her own choice. Every year lakhs of students complete their graduation and hunt for job. It’s not easy to find an appropriate job and it requires a lot of patience when talking about the jobs in Delhi [...]
Filed under: Bank Jobs in India, Career Tips, Employment Opportunities, Job Placement, Jobs Tips, Teaching Jobs | Tagged: Accounting Graduates, Computer Operators, Customer Service, School Teaching Jobs | Leave a comment »
Posted on July 30, 2013 by weblinkindia
It’s a competitive market today. So, it’s not easy to find a job these days. One has to put an extra effort to find a job of his/her own choice. Every year lakhs of students complete their graduation and hunt for job. It’s not easy to find an appropriate job and it requires a lot of patience when talking about the jobs in Delhi. The job of Computer Operators is best for both graduates and undergraduates.
Job Responsibilities Of Computer Operators
- To monitor the computer systems regularly & make sure that they are running efficiently.
- To take care of any security threat that arises.
- To keep a written record of the jobs which are done in the systems.
- To take care of the system upgradations on a regular basis.
- To ensure that new equipment are connected to the existing network smoothly and efficiently.
- To maintain the back-up for all systems.
- To ensure efficient and timely disaster recovery
Computer Operator Jobs In Delhi
Delhi is one of the metro cities where there is a huge demand for Computer Operators. There is always a need of a Computer Operator in any company whether it’s small or big. Even the people who are pursuing higher studies but are in need of a job, whatever the reason be, may apply for part-time Computer Operator Jobs.
Finding Computer Operator Jobs
Internet has made it easier for candidates to find the best jobs. Today, jobs can be searched through online job portals where everyone can choose to apply for jobs according to their preference. With just a matter of few clicks of the mouse you can provide the details regarding qualifications, salary, etc. and these sites refer the details to the recruiter and then they may contact the job seekers for further. This is the most appropriate & easy way to find Computer Operator Jobs in Delhi.
With almost all businesses, whether big or small, making use of computers today, there is no dearth of Computer Operator Jobs in the market.
Filed under: Job Placement, Jobs Tips, Online Jobs | Tagged: Computer Operators, Job Responsibilities, Jobs In Delhi | Leave a comment »
Posted on May 14, 2013 by weblinkindia
Getting a good job is not a cakewalk, it requires a lot of hard work & patience, & even then it may happen that you may fail to find a suitable job. To save yourself from this disappointment, & for expert guidance on how to go about the job search in a systematic manner, you can get in touch with experienced HR consultants.
HR Consultants – How They Can Help You?
HR Consultants are the best bet for candidates who are looking for a suitable job in the industry. They help the candidates find the kind of job they are looking for, in the industry of their liking. Most of the reputed HR Consultants usually have contacts in different companies & thus, they are the best people who can find the right platform for interested candidates. They have access to the HR departments of some of the most reputed companies in the industry. With their expert assistance, the candidates can find the best jobs in the market.
Expert Guidance Provided By HR Consultants
Not only do the HR Consultants assist the candidates in finding the perfect job, the also guide the candidates towards self-improvement, so that they can add value to whichever organization they eventually join. They do a complete analysis of the candidate on the basis of their personality, interests, competencies & skill sets, past experiences, career goals, etc. & suggest ways for betterment.
The expert HR Consultants are also aware of the industry practices & thus they can guide the candidates towards giving their best. They can provide valuable tips & suggestions to the candidates regarding the general expectations, what the company is looking for in the potential applicants, etc.
With the help of the professional HR Consultants, life certainly becomes quite easy for the job applicants. The otherwise, nerve wracking job search process becomes smoother under their expert guidance. In this age of intense competition in the job market, availing the expert services of an HR consultant could make all the difference to your career.
Filed under: Job Placement, Job Search Tips, Jobs Tips | Tagged: HR Consultants, Job Consultancies | 1 Comment »
Posted on May 3, 2013 by weblinkindia
Myths Of Career Success
A competitive employment market has resulted in a scenario where all available techniques on “how to excel in one’s career” are followed in a desperate attempt to achieve Career Success. Cheap guides to Career Success, written by inexperienced writers, are easily found in the market [...]
What To Ask In Your Job Interview
Traditional interviews used to be question and answer rounds where the hiring managers asked the questions and the candidates answered. The written and oral recommendations were trusted completely and there were often only limited responses to the job posts which qualified [...]
Qualities Of A Good Team Leader
Since whenever the concept of a group, herd or team has existed, the requirement of a leader or head has been there too. A leader or a head is an entity that holds the lead of the team and guides it through all the activities carried out by it [...]
Tips On Writing a Resume to Get a Promotion
The first and foremost requirement, when looking for a change of job profile and establishment on works for, it is very essential to get your resume in line. For recruiters, the one document that establishes the credibility at one glance is the nature and competence of a resume [...]
Filed under: Career Planning, Career Tips, Job Placement, Jobs Tips | Tagged: Career Success, Good Team Leader, Job Interview, Job Promotion | Leave a comment »
Posted on April 30, 2013 by weblinkindia
The first and foremost requirement, when looking for a change of job profile and establishment on works for, it is very essential to get your resume in line. For recruiters, the one document that establishes the credibility at one glance is the nature and competence of a resume. Hence, it becomes very crucial to make a resume credible, and up to the mark for all kinds of port folios. The basic requirements of all kinds of resumes or curriculum vitae are similar, but in order to give your resume that extra edge, and make it stand out, one can make several simple changes, which can effectively raise the standard of the content in it.
Points To Remember While Writing A Resume
A summary is the introduction of your career so far and a brief on the kind of job opportunities you are looking for. The companies where you apply for a job, at any post, can either be offering what you need or not, and this part of the resume will help them get a chance to experience your confidence in terms of ambitions and goals.
- Your work experience is what comes next and is responsible for the showcase of whatever work you may have done in your designated field. This part of the resume is meant for the recruiters to find reasons for hiring you. This section needs to carry the responsibilities you may have undertaken while at your current or previous job and your areas of forte.
- Also, the level of education, special trainings, learning programs you have taken in your designated fields, should be mentioned well, so as to highlight the edge you have over other applicants. One may have a sound qualification, but not mentioning the same, in the apt way can make the degrees go waste as well.
- Your goals and reasons for a promotion should be mentioned well in your resume, so that the recruiters get a clear idea of the kind of work you want to take up.
- Be concise in your content. Also, no ambiguities are welcome by recruiters as they require clear-cut statements from applicants.
There are also services of Resume Writing, offered by professionals, and these writers help shape your resume the best possible manner. These services are usually cost-effective, useful and take care of every kind of requirements of clients, with regard to the content to be mentioned in a resume.
Filed under: Interview Tips, Job Placement, Resume Tips | Tagged: Job Promotion, Resume Writing | Leave a comment »
Posted on December 19, 2012 by weblinkindia
Recruiters, or Placement Consultants, or Recruitment Consultants may be known by many names, but their function remains the same – to bring together reputed companies & suitable candidates. There are many reasons why Placement Consultants are considered imperative in the recruitment process. Nowadays there are many reputed companies in India that have established a niche for themselves in the field of Placement Consultancy. Also, more & more candidates are turning to Placement Consultants for help in managing their careers.
Placement Consultants: How They Help The Candidates
- The HR department of a company usually receives thousands of resumes in a day, for a vacant position. Obviously the HR do not have time to go through each and every CV, so there is a high chance that your resume will never see the light of the day. An experienced Placement Consultant will ensure that your resume reaches the relevant person in the company.
- The Placement Consultants have experience in the field of recruitment. They first understand your needs and career aspirations, get a proper picture about professional life (till now) & accordingly find the best jobs for you.
- By approaching Placement Consultants, you can save on precious time that otherwise you would have spent in sending job applications, attending random walk-ins & interviews, etc. The Placement Consultants also groom the candidates & hone their skills to ensure that they can prove to be an asset for the company they will eventually join.
Placement Consultants: How They Help The Companies
- Availing the services of Placement Consultants is a smart decision on the part of a business. The Placement Consultants will efficiently take care of any immediate shortage of manpower in the organization. With their experience & expertise, they will ensure that only the best and suitable candidates are forwarded to the company, which saves them (the company) from wasting effort & resources on unsuitable candidates.
- For the same reason mentioned above, i.e. they select the best of the lot candidates for a company to choose from. The preliminary screening done by the Placement Consultants ensure that only the best candidates are forwarded to the clients. This saves on costs which would otherwise have been spent on scheduling & conducting interviews, selecting candidates, etc.
Placement Consultants have an essential role to play, both from the candidates’ as well as the company’s point of view.
Filed under: Job Placement, Online Jobs, Placement Agency | Tagged: Placement Consultancy, Placement Consultants | 1 Comment »