Posted on June 19, 2014 by weblinkindia
Today, everyone out there is studying to become an MBA (Master of Business Administration). And why not, this degree is one of the well-known and most extensively recognized post graduate degrees. The professional degree enables you to work in business and management. With MBA degree in hand, you become eligible for a number of managerial positions in not just one or two, but a whole lot of industries. Here is a brief account:
- Product Or Brand Manager: - To become a brand manager in a reputable organization, you need to have MBA degree. You would be required to focus on the product and its marketing expansion strategies while ensuring that the production flow is efficient and timely.
- Investment Manager: – This sector involves low risk and high rewards. As investment manager, you would be required to assist the managing director or the owner of an organization in making investment and obtaining the required finances for the same.
- Managers in Media & Entertainment: - Lucrative job options are there for MBAs in media and entertainment industry. You necessarily need not to have vast experience, but must be smart and dedicated to come up with the best decision at the right time. In this industry, you might get to work with the leading companies including the likes of Time Warner, UTV Motion Pictures, Sony, Viacom and several other mass media companies.
- Venture Capitalist: - As venture capitalist, you might be facing high-risk situations, but the returns are equally high. To be a Venture Capitalist, you are expected to have your MBA degree in finance and economics.
- Real Estate MBAs: - Realty sector involves leasing, selling, buying, and financing property. You would be expected to have in-depth knowledge of the current real estate trends and must be enthusiastic to work in domains such as investment finance, corporate finance, etc.
Apart from the above-mentioned job options, after having the MBA degree, you can look for several other career opportunities in the fields such as operations management, international business management, human resource management, strategic management, organizational communication and many more.
Filed under: Job Placement, Job Search, Job Search Tips | Tagged: Jobs Tips, MBA Jobs | Leave a comment »
Posted on June 4, 2014 by weblinkindia
Skills Required In Manpower Consultants
Youngsters who aspire to be Manpower Consultants have bright prospects. It’s a promising job profile and will turn to be even bigger in near future. Manpower Consultants provide the young professionals a suitable platform to realize their dreams and get in to the best professions. They work as a bridge between the clients as well as the candidates helping them in the best possible manner in matters related to job search and recruitment [...]
Tips To Improve Work Performance
The success of any organization is directly affected by the productivity of its employees. Without a hard working and efficient workforce to back it up, the chances an organization reaching the heights of success is remote. Since employee productivity and work performance are so important, it is essential that the necessary steps are taken to improve work performance [...]
Bangalore – A Promising Destination For Job Seekers
Credited with many sobriquets like – the ‘Garden City’ and the ‘Silicon valley of India’, Bangalore has emerged as a hot destination for job seekers in the past decade. One of the fastest growing metropolitans in the country, Bangalore attracts 1000s of job seekers from all the country who come in search of excellent job opportunities [...]
How to Remove A Bad Review From Google Maps
Today, most of the people you see around are tech savvy and make use of Internet for a host of activities on a regular basis. From being utilized for networking, e-commerce, online bill payments, to job search, etc – the Internet has proved to be a useful tool today [...]
Opportunities For Qualified Professionals In Accounting Services
Accounting services is a broad term which includes a wide gamut of services like audit, management consulting, financial management, and taxation. Every year thousands of accounting graduates enter the job market in search of suitable opportunities. Though there is no dearth of good jobs in the accounting sector, there is stiff competition among qualified candidates seeking opportunities to work in reputed accounting organizations [...]
Filed under: Bangalore Jobs, Job Placement, Jobs Tips, Manpower Outsourcing | Tagged: Accounting Jobs, Google Maps, Job Seekers, Jobs in Bangalore, Manpower Consultants | Leave a comment »
Posted on May 9, 2014 by weblinkindia
Youngsters who aspire to be Manpower Consultants have bright prospects. It’s a promising job profile and will turn to be even bigger in near future. Manpower Consultants provide the young professionals a suitable platform to realize their dreams and get in to the best professions. They work as a bridge between the clients as well as the candidates helping them in the best possible manner in matters related to job search and recruitment. However, before you get into this profession, it is important that you know about the skills required to be in this profession. Here are some of the skills that you require to become a successful Manpower Consultant.
Skills Required In A Manpower Consultant
- Business skills- The Manpower Consultant should be able to understand the dynamics of the business and hold an insight into its financial condition. He should be capable of accessing and communicating about the effects that decisions of the company have on the bottom line. It also includes process and project management skills.
- Leadership skills- The Manpower Consultant should be able to create a vision and strategy for the company. The envisioned strategies must ensure the growth of the organization. The consultant should also ensure that all the goals and strategies are aligned with the company’s interest. He/ she should also be able to manage and motivate the team to work collectively.
- Consulting skills- The Manpower Consultant should develop the consulting skills in such a way that it best fits with the market and he/she is capable to market his/her work in the organization. It is also important to cultivate executive presence while working with the business leaders.
- Technology skills- The consultant should be proficient in all the broad applications related to his/her work and in potentially delivering them. He/she must be capable of applying the knowledge in practical business and planning processes.
- Global mindset- The Manpower Consultant should understand the dynamics of the global world to constantly renew his/her ideas and develop new strategies. He/she should also be equipped with all the activities that are happening around him.
While some of the skills mentioned above are personal skills, some of them are developed over time while working in the field and learning through experiences. Once you have developed them, no one can stop you from coming in the Top Manpower Consultants in India.
Filed under: Career Tips, Job Hunting, Job Placement | Tagged: Manpower Consultants, Placement Consultants | Leave a comment »
Posted on May 3, 2014 by weblinkindia
The Bpo Jobs Market In India
Since globalization in early 90’s, India has become a hub for business outsourcing. Initially, this domain remained subdued; however due to the unprecedented growth in technology, today BPO has become the fastest growing industry in India. Due to its employment generation ability, a big amount of unemployment has been engulfed by this sole industry[...]
Explore Immense Job Opportunities in Chandigarh
Even though the city of Chandigarh is neither an IT hub nor an industrialized centre, its capacity to employ people isn’t worse at all. Known for winning titles like ‘cleanest city’ and ‘city with highest per capita income’, Chandigarh has become a city that is open to all types of job seekers. The city flaunts of its professionals who come from different industries [...]
Best 5 Online Jobs for Students
Being a college student, you need to keep apart some money to pay for your expenses. Getting a job while studying can be a pain at times, but fortunately, you can find the apt one, where you are currently put up. With the advent of internet era, there is a cornucopia of online jobs for college students [...]
Job Profile For Professional Excel VBA Programmers
The dramatic growth IT world has opened up a stream of job opportunities for the youngsters in the field of programming, designing, developing, administration and technical support. The demand for the young professionals is surging high in different fields and technologies [...]
Filed under: BPO Job, Job Placement, Jobs Tips, Online Jobs, VBA Programming Jobs | Tagged: Bpo Jobs Market, Job Opportunities, Jobs in Chandigarh, Online Jobs for Students, VBA Programmers | Leave a comment »