Posted on May 22, 2013 by weblinkindia
There is no doubt about the fact that Information technology is ruling the roost these days. Computers, tablets, mobile phones & many other gadgets have taken over our lives completely. IT has assumed a crucial role in our lives today. Not only that, IT is the driving force of several other industries, whether it is entertainment, healthcare, education, or any other. For the IT professionals, or for those who aspire to be in this field, it is a golden time indeed. The opportunities that exist for those interested in making a career in IT are just unlimited. Especially the IT professionals from India are considered a valuable resource in the international job market.
Different Types Of IT Jobs
- Network Engineers - The Networking specialists take care of the network aspects i.e. their job is to take care of the security & smooth functioning of the networks that they may have designed or implemented. From troubleshooting to the maintenance of peripherals, they have to take care of every aspect of the network.
- Software Engineers - This job profile is quite a popular career choice among Indian students. Their basic work is to develop software applications as per the client’s needs & specifications. This job profile also involves a lot of other aspects like – research, test, design software, etc.
- Web Designing - With most businesses having an online presence today, & Ecommerce being the mantra of the day, web designing has become a great career choice. With almost all reputed companies having a website to bring in online business, having a well designed website could make all the difference; it could lend the competitive edge that sets a business apart from the rest. A website designer develops & designs a website according to the specifications of the client.
These are just a few examples of some popular career choices in the field of Information Technology. There are many kinds of opportunities that exist in the IT sector. IT professionals are doing a roaring business today, & there is a wide scope for students who are thinking of entering this field.
Filed under: Internet Job, IT Recruitment | Tagged: IT Careers, IT Jobs | Leave a comment »
Posted on April 3, 2013 by weblinkindia
For The Perfect Job, Get In Touch With A Recruitment Agency
For most people, their dream job remains a dream forever. The reasons for this may vary from person to person – some lack the expertise required, some lack the initiative to go about the job search process, and some are left behind because of lack of focus or efforts, & other such reasons.[...]
IT Staffing Agencies: How They Help A Company
Finding qualified candidates, without exceeding recruiting costs, has become one of the biggest challenges for an organization. In present times, loss of productivity, of even a few days, can be detrimental for the bottom line of the company. Staffing Agencies have, thus, emerged as a perfect solution to the recruitment related problems of a company.[...]
To Make The Right Career Choice, Consult A Career Counselor
Nowadays, everybody is familiar with the term ‘Career Counselor’ & there are high chances that many have themselves visited the Career Counselor, at one or the other point in their lives. Most of us might remember our last year in high school, & the regular trips that we made to the Career Counselor at school, trying to decide what subjects to choose, etc.[...]
Tips For Avoiding Work At Home Scams
Many of us really get excited on the prospects of working at home and making money. Indeed there is a valid point in that. But the frequency with which we hear about Work At Home Scams certainly raises certain doubts in our mind. Temptations are high when we come across those alluring advertisements of earning from within our homes but we must be able to smell the rat.[...]
Filed under: Career Objective, Career Tips, Education, IT Recruitment, IT Sector, Jobs Tips | Tagged: Career Counselor, IT professionals, IT Staffing Agencies, Perfect Job, Recruitment Agency, Staffing Agencies, Tips For Avoiding Work At Home Scams | Leave a comment »
Posted on March 22, 2013 by weblinkindia
Finding qualified candidates, without exceeding recruiting costs, has become one of the biggest challenges for an organization. In present times, loss of productivity, of even a few days, can be detrimental for the bottom line of the company. Staffing Agencies have, thus, emerged as a perfect solution to the recruitment related problems of a company. In this write up, the focus is on IT Staffing Agencies & how they help solve the recruitment related problems of company.
Why Companies Hire IT Staffing Agencies?
- Saves Cost - The first & most important advantage of hiring an IT staffing agency is, of course, the recruitment & advertisement costs that are saved. Today, companies usually spend a large amount of money in advertising vacant positions. On top of this, the screening & selection processes also require a considerable sum. All these costs can be reduced by hiring a competent staffing agency to undertake the recruitment processes on the company’s behalf.
- Saves Resources - By hiring an IT Staffing Agency, the work of the in-house HR department is considerably reduced. Rather than diverting their attention to recruiting IT personnel, the HR can focus their efforts on crucial matters like – employee retention, employee satisfaction, increasing employee productivity, conducting trainings, etc. By availing the services of a competent IT Staffing Agency, the HR department just has to deal with the final selection from the shortlisted IT professionals (provided by the agency).
- IT professionals For All Levels - By hiring an IT Staffing Agency, the company can get access to a qualified pool of IT professionals for all levels – right from IT managers, IT personnel to operate the service desk, IT technicians, IT engineers, networking specialists, software engineers, to other technical staff.
- Customized Recruitment Solutions - Most of the IT Staffing Agencies today specialize in one or the other kind of recruitment, whether it is contractual hiring, temporary hiring, or contingency hiring, etc. IT Staffing Agencies may have expertise in one, more or all of the above mentioned.
By availing the services of a competent IT Staffing Agency, a company can ensure that it gets a qualified set of IT professionals to fill various positions of responsibility.
Filed under: Career Objective, IT Staffing Agency | Tagged: IT professionals, IT Staffing Agencies, Staffing Agencies | Leave a comment »