Posted on March 7, 2014 by weblinkindia
In recent years, there has been a spurt in Work-From-Home Online Jobs options & in some countries like USA the practice has become quite common. In India too, the trend is catching up among people. There are several benefits of working from home for employees which are responsible for the rising popularity of this option. Some of these benefits include less expenditure (in terms of commuting costs), less wastage of time (in commuting), less stress, flexibility in choosing work timings and work environment, proximity to family, etc.
Today, technological advancements have created a new spectrum of Work-From-Home Online Jobs which are as popular as their traditional counterparts. Many different kinds of job profiles are included in the spectrum of work-from-home online options, some of which are discussed below.
Different Types Of Work-From-Home Online Jobs
- Freelance Writer – People who have an inclination towards creative writing can opt for Work-From-Home Online Jobs. With internet marketing at an all time, more and more companies are clamouring to establish an online presence. To attract the largest pool of potential buyers, they resort to myriad SEO strategies, out of which article marketing is a prominent one. There is a steady demand in the market for freelance writers
- Data Entry – These kinds of jobs are among the popular types of Work-From-Home Online Jobs. Even a person with working knowledge of computers can handle such jobs and earn some easy money. Such jobs usually include filling forms online, converting files from one format to another (PDF to Word, etc.)
- Translator – Such kinds of Work-From-Home Online Jobs require people who have proficiency in at least two languages i.e. the language in which the text is assigned to them & the language to which it is to be converted. There is usually a deadline before which the part time worker is supposed to submit the completed work.
- Online Teaching – Virtual Classrooms are a big hit in foreign countries. In India too, the concept is being explored. Here the students get in touch with subject experts over the Internet and clear their doubts and problems regarding any particular subject. Another similar job profile includes that of an online proof reader. Here, the proof reader is sent files which may contain grammatical and typing errors which he/she needs to edit.
These are some examples of Work-From-Home Online Jobs which are becoming very popular among job seekers.
Filed under: Career Tips, Jobs Tips, Online Jobs | Tagged: Online Jobs in India, Work From Home | Leave a comment »
Posted on March 4, 2014 by weblinkindia
How To Find Real Engineering Jobs
A ‘Real Job’ is the one which is stimulating, fulfilling, and challenging. A job which helps in acquiring solid skills, possess new challenges, pays well, and ensures stability and security can be called a Real Job. Unfortunately, Real Jobs are getting very rare these days, especially for the engineering graduates [...]
IT Industry – Reaching New Heights
IT Industry has grown extensively over the years. Along with its recent development it is also witnessing demand for jobs. IT Industry can be classified into two main sections: IT Services and Business Process Outsourcing. With a boom in this sector, demand for jobs has increased. Career in this sector promises a better future along with better salary payments [...]
Job Opportunities In Dubai
Due to the favorable government policies and a high standard of living, many leading companies of the world have established themselves in Dubai. This has opened up a large number of excellent career opportunities in various fields like telecommunication, construction, oil and gas, information technology and many more [...]
Opportunities in Travel and Hospitality Industry
With tourism reaching new heights, the Travel and Hospitality Industry offers wide range of opportunities to the graduates. Having diversified fields, this industry provides career platform across different positions like travel and tourism, lodging, cruise ships, gaming, restaurants, and management [...]
Filed under: Career Planning, Career Tips, Job Hunting, Job Search, Jobs in Dubai, Jobs Tips | Tagged: Engineering Jobs, Hospitality Industry, IT Industry, Job Opportunities In Dubai, Travel Industry | Leave a comment »
Posted on November 19, 2013 by weblinkindia
With rapidly growing businesses in diversified fields like Oil & Gas, Information Technology, Engineering, Telecommunication, Hospitality, Media, Medicine and Construction, United Arab Emirates (UAE), especially Dubai offers outstanding employment chances to thousands of job seekers based all across the globe. The excellent career opportunities offered by many national and international companies in Dubai not only give employees bright chances of scaling their knowledge by working on different projects, but also offer them the chance to earn handsome salary packages. There are plentiful reasons that make Dubai one of the best destinations for people seeking jobs. Some of them are:
- Higher Salaries
On an average, employees in Dubai are paid a minimum of 10% more than what is offered by employers in other countries like UK and Australia. 25,000 to 40,000 dirhams per month is the basic salary package range for professionals depending upon their experience and expertise. Few packages also include facilities for accommodation, flights, car allowances, etc. Apart from such benefits, if a person works in the emirate for more than 2 years, a 15% lump sum of his yearly salary is paid on his departure.
- Easy Taxation Rules And Investment Options
Working in Dubai has a major advantage as employees do not need to pay any tax to the government. It is a law in Dubai that prohibits the collection of taxes against personal income. Also, for all the United States citizens, there is a special provision called foreign earned income exclusion tax break. Apart from this, foreigners, now, have the right to purchase property in Dubai. This not only grants them a resident status but also make it a great investment option.
- Added Benefits
Employers in Dubai follow well-documented and established regulations. These codes not only protect the employee’s rights but also offer them numerous benefits that include holiday entitlement, overtime pay, maternity leave, sick leave, relocation expenses, and many more.
- Great Working Environment
Dubai is known for its modern infrastructure. Right from rental accommodations, reputed educational institutes, high educational standards, easy public transportation system to duty-free shopping, sports activities and nightlife, Dubai has everything to offer to the its residents.
Undoubtedly, the numerous financial as well as life style advantages not only makes Dubai an attractive place to live but also hub of futuristic career opportunities.
Filed under: Career Tips, Employment Opportunities, Job Search Tips | Tagged: Abroad Job Opportunities, Dubai Jobs | Leave a comment »
Posted on October 10, 2013 by weblinkindia
Entry-Level Job is exciting yet panicky because entering and adjusting in the corporate world is not an easy task, especially for the just turned graduates. Most of the excited and nervous Entry-Level Job Holders tend to ignore certain important aspects on which they must work in order to grow in their specific domain. Following are few guidelines that will immensely help in improving the overall performance chart of an Entry-Level Job Holder:
- Your attitude speaks a lot about your working capability. Therefore it is very important to maintain a positive learning attitude at workplace. Maintaining a positive learning attitude throughout your working career will help you immensely in learning new work and will get you better job responsibilities as well as better remuneration in future.
- It is important to understand the work culture of organization with which you are working. Every corporate office has its own specific type of culture that defines the working system of that organization. Few offices are extremely formal while in few corporate organizations a semi-formal culture is developed to make the employees feel more comfortable.
- Try to learn and acquire as many skills as you can during the training period of your Entry-level Job. The skills you will acquire during the training period will immensely help you in doing your job efficiently to gain praises and promotion in the organization.
- While you are in your training period, it is important to know your strong points and your capabilities. After you realize that which kind of work will be suitable for you and what your capabilities are, all you have to do is work on your strengths and positive points. By enhancing your positive traits you would gain reorganization and appreciation from your seniors.
- For knowing the breadth of work that is done in your organization, you must read the internal job postings. This will help you in getting an outline about the working procedures of your organization.
- It is also important that you know the feedback of your work from your seniors who review it. If possible discuss the ways by which you can increase your working capability for decreasing inaccuracy in your work.
The above guidelines can prove helpful for channeling your way to be an efficient employee but there will be many instances in your Entry-Level Job that will make you feel frustrated and exhausted. Try to take things positively and remember you have to be the best in order to get the desired credit and praise.
Filed under: Career Tips, Job Seeker | Tagged: Job Holders | Leave a comment »
Posted on September 20, 2013 by weblinkindia
The Security Industry is one of the most respected industries all over the world. It offers a respectful and promising career to its operatives. The Security Officials, be it, guards, policemen or soldiers, are the people the society relies upon. Security officials make the society feel secure. This industry acts as a vigilante for the society. Skills required for working in this sector include physical fitness, observation skills, team-work tendencies, integrity, reliability and alertness.
Why Work In The Security Industry?
- Career progression: Various Career development Pathways are offered to employees in this sector along with on-job training. Deserving candidates receive promotions in ranks very easily and career progression is at a good pace.
- Exciting Work-Profile: The work profile of this industry is exciting and adventurous.
- Respected Industry: The Security Industry is a highly respected industry as this sector monitors and safeguards the society against crime and other anti-social elements.
- Wide Range Of Jobs: The Security industry offers a wide variety of jobs. Ranging from guards to inspectors to soldiers to lieutenants.
- Social Welfare: Protecting the society and ensuring its safety and security is a job of social welfare. If you are keen towards doing something for the society, just enter this industry and serve the society. You will not need to perform additional social work as your job in itself will be a social welfare.
- Additional Benefits & Privileges: Army and other Security Personnel as well as their families are entitled to various benefits and privileges like discounts, seat reservation for students, etc. at many government & non-government institutions.
Remember, Security Jobs require dedication and sacrifice. You have to be very vigilant, observant and physically fit to be good at a security job. So, if you have these skills and you are looking for a job in a respectful and promising industry, the Security Industry is the best sector for you to apply. Here, you can not only serve the society but your progress as an individual is also assured. If you are hard-working and dedicated towards your job, there is no stopping you in the Security Industry.
Filed under: Career Objective, Career Planning, Career Tips, Security Services | Tagged: Security Industry, Security jobs | Leave a comment »
Posted on August 23, 2013 by weblinkindia
Are you looking for a stable job? Do you want to work in a field that pays well, yields respect and provides additional benefits.
Banking Sector is the right place for you to apply! Banking sector is one of the most promising sectors for professionals. This sector offers a wide range of well-paid jobs. To get a job in the banking sector, you can either directly apply or take an IBPS test. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tests are conducted for recruitment, promotion, assessment, training and R&D. Here is a list of major banking profiles:
- Bank Cashier: This profile is generally sales oriented and includes responsibilities like basic bank transactions, updating accounts, checking statements, cashing checks, etc. Bank cashiers are paid on a per hour basis generally.
- Bank Clerks: Bank clerks handle various tasks like finances, accounts, administration and security. There are various bank clerks including account clerks, exchange clerks, interest clerks, loan clerks, security clerks and statement clerks. Intermediates or graduates are eligible for this position and they are offered a pay scale of 13k to 15k per month.
- Bank PO (Probationary Officers): A bank PO is an officer grade employee of the bank who handles general banking that includes administration, loan management, handling consumer complaints etc. Generally, the eligibility criterion for Bank PO aspirants is Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University. The age slab to apply is 20-30 yrs. Average salary offered to bank Pos is 20k to 25k.
- Bank Specialist/ Generalist Officers: There are various scales in this category of banking professionals.
- Junior Management Scale I (Grade B) Generally no experience is required.
- Middle Management Scale II (Grade – A) 2 yrs experience is required.
- Middle Management Scale III (Grade – A) 5 or more years of experience is required.
- Senior Management Scale IV – Grade – A) 10 to 15 years of experience is required.
Banking sector offers jobs for people from various qualification levels and promises good appraisals periodically. Apart from the stability that bank jobs cater, there are other additional benefits like easy loans, interest waivers, etc. to bank employees.
Filed under: Bank Jobs in India, Career Planning, Career Tips | Tagged: Bank Jobs, Career guide | Leave a comment »
Posted on August 16, 2013 by weblinkindia
In recent times, there has been observed a significant increase in the number of people looking for Waitressing & Bartending Jobs at small and up-scale food and beverage establishments. The majority of these Hospitality Jobs are part time attracting more and more young job seekers and at the same time creating a situation of strong competition. Another reason why Waitressing & Bartending Jobs have become all the rage is the possibility of earning good amount of tips. On the whole, even as there is strong competition in this sector, young job seekers are interested in becoming Waitresses and Bartenders because of the jobs are well-paid and come with flexible working hours.
Below-Mentioned Are The Job Responsibilities, Work Areas And Eligibility Related To Waitressing & Bartending Jobs:
Waitresses and Bartenders are required to politely cater to the customers or visitors. Some of their main duties are:
- Welcome the customers, inform them regarding the daily specials, and provide them the menus
- Confirm the identification of customers to make sure that they qualify the legal drinking age
- Take orders from the customers
- Pour the drinks and serve the ordered foodstuff
- Clean the tables, bars, etc.
- Maintain liquor and bar inventory
- Manage the cash records and collect payments from the customers
- Manage the functioning and maintain the order
Waitresses and Bartenders get to work in:
- Full-service restaurants
- Drinking places (particularly alcoholic beverages)
- Social, civic, professional, and likewise organizations
- Traveler lodging, mainly including hotels & motels
- Other recreation and hospitality sectors
Becoming A Waitress Or Bartender:
There are no specific qualification requirements, yet there are certain factors that can be really helpful in becoming a Waitress or Bartender. Have a look:
- Short-term or long-term on-the-job training
- Work experience of varied food & beverage establishments
- Customer service skills
- Decision-making capabilities
- Communication skills
- Stamina to work during odd hours
- Passion and willingness to work in a team
- Patience to deal with overly intoxicated customers
In the next 10 years to come, employment of waitresses and bartenders is estimated to grow by 9%. Similarly, the competition too is supposed to get even tougher. If you are looking for a full-fledged or even short-term career in this field of hospitality, take into account the above-mentioned information.
Filed under: Career Planning, Career Tips | Tagged: Bartending Jobs, Waitressing Job | Leave a comment »
Posted on August 2, 2013 by weblinkindia
Customer Service: Jobs for All
Customer Service is an integral aspect of all the flourishing businesses. All companies have to ensure that their customers remain content so that they do not leave. According to the level of your experience and education, you can find a job as a Customer Service Professional [...]
Jobs Available to Accounting Graduates
Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) can practice publically. They render their services to individuals, government and business firms and work usually in partnerships. One needs to pass the Uniform Certified Public Accountant Examination for this position. Their Job responsibilities comprise [...]
Finding School Teaching Jobs
Teaching is a profession where an individual not only imparts knowledge but also raises the bar of his/her own knowledge level. In any society, Schools are of utmost importance as they are places where future leaders are made [...]
Rising Demand For Computer Operators
It’s a competitive market today. So, it’s not easy to find a job these days. One has to put an extra effort to find a job of his/her own choice. Every year lakhs of students complete their graduation and hunt for job. It’s not easy to find an appropriate job and it requires a lot of patience when talking about the jobs in Delhi [...]
Filed under: Bank Jobs in India, Career Tips, Employment Opportunities, Job Placement, Jobs Tips, Teaching Jobs | Tagged: Accounting Graduates, Computer Operators, Customer Service, School Teaching Jobs | Leave a comment »
Posted on July 16, 2013 by weblinkindia
Clearing the CPA Exam alongside earning a graduate degree opens a variety of employment options to people seeking to make a career in the field of accounting.
Different Types Of Accounting Jobs
Certified Public Accountant (CPA): Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) can practice publically. They render their services to individuals, government and business firms and work usually in partnerships. One needs to pass the Uniform Certified Public Accountant Examination for this position. Their Job responsibilities comprise:
- Management Advisory Services
- Filing taxes
- Preparing financial statements
To avail better prospects, continuous tests and other requirements at the state level are necessary. Work experience counts a lot in this field
- Forensic Accountant: As part of a much larger venture, an Accountant can help in uncovering financial frauds by conducting transactions that can prove the case of misdealing especially with Elderly people. The objectives are achieved with the help of lawyers and legal procedures. Their remuneration is similar to that of an accountant.
- Auditor: An Auditor follows the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) in the process of studying financial statements. They cross-check information and search for errors and frauds, if any. They work either for audit and accounting firms or within the Audit Departments of large organizations.
- Personal Financial Planner: Personal Financial Planner is one who provides personal guidance to people on financial matters relating to insurance and investment.
- Cost Accountant: A Cost Accountant provides the information on costs to the company in order that managers may formulate proper strategies and see how far the company has progressed towards its goals. It can be quite difficult to estimate product costs for complex tasks such as automotive manufacturing.
- Controller: A Controller supervises reporting, payroll, accounting procedures, accounts receivable and accounts payable. He can be classified as a Financial Manager.
- Budget Analyst: A Budget Analyst’s task is to supervise and report a company’s financial budget. Their job includes:
- monitoring company’s expenditures
- reviewing budget proposals
- recommending regarding company budgets
The opportunity for growth in the accounting sector jobs is immense and it offers a good variety of jobs with great prospects.
Filed under: Bank Jobs in India, Career Tips | Tagged: Accounting Graduates, Accounting Jobs | Leave a comment »