Posted on September 3, 2013 by weblinkindia
How To Find Shipping Jobs Online
The Shipping Industry forms an essential part of the import and export industry all across the globe. Shipping Jobs offer employability to a large number of people in India. There are 12 major and 187 intermediate ports along the Indian coastline. Shipping is a global trade industry, which is continuously expanding. The activities in shipping include planning, organization, maritime administration, ship finance, risk management, maritime law, etc [...]
All That You Wanted To Know About Waitressing & Bartending Jobs
In recent times, there has been observed a significant increase in the number of people looking for Waitressing & Bartending Jobs at small and up-scale food and beverage establishments. The majority of these Hospitality Jobs are part time attracting more and more young job seekers and at the same time creating a situation of strong competition. Another reason why Waitressing & Bartending Jobs have become all the rage is the possibility of earning good amount of tips [...]
Bank Jobs: A Promising Career Option
Banking Sector is the right place for you to apply! Banking sector is one of the most promising sectors for professionals. This sector offers a wide range of well-paid jobs. To get a job in the banking sector, you can either directly apply or take an IBPS test. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tests are conducted for recruitment, promotion, assessment, training and R&D [...]
Recruitment Agency: The Selection & Advantages
Such has grown the competition amongst entrepreneurs that all of them desire to have no less than best staff. Well, the keenness of entrepreneurs to fill their departments with the most capable candidates is justified provided that it is the efficiency of the employees that testifies the organization’s growth and expansion [...]
Filed under: Bank Jobs in India, Jobs Tips, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Bank Jobs, Bartending Jobs, Recruitment Agency, Shipping Jobs Online | Leave a Comment »
Posted on August 23, 2013 by weblinkindia
Are you looking for a stable job? Do you want to work in a field that pays well, yields respect and provides additional benefits.
Banking Sector is the right place for you to apply! Banking sector is one of the most promising sectors for professionals. This sector offers a wide range of well-paid jobs. To get a job in the banking sector, you can either directly apply or take an IBPS test. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tests are conducted for recruitment, promotion, assessment, training and R&D. Here is a list of major banking profiles:
- Bank Cashier: This profile is generally sales oriented and includes responsibilities like basic bank transactions, updating accounts, checking statements, cashing checks, etc. Bank cashiers are paid on a per hour basis generally.
- Bank Clerks: Bank clerks handle various tasks like finances, accounts, administration and security. There are various bank clerks including account clerks, exchange clerks, interest clerks, loan clerks, security clerks and statement clerks. Intermediates or graduates are eligible for this position and they are offered a pay scale of 13k to 15k per month.
- Bank PO (Probationary Officers): A bank PO is an officer grade employee of the bank who handles general banking that includes administration, loan management, handling consumer complaints etc. Generally, the eligibility criterion for Bank PO aspirants is Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University. The age slab to apply is 20-30 yrs. Average salary offered to bank Pos is 20k to 25k.
- Bank Specialist/ Generalist Officers: There are various scales in this category of banking professionals.
- Junior Management Scale I (Grade B) Generally no experience is required.
- Middle Management Scale II (Grade – A) 2 yrs experience is required.
- Middle Management Scale III (Grade – A) 5 or more years of experience is required.
- Senior Management Scale IV – Grade – A) 10 to 15 years of experience is required.
Banking sector offers jobs for people from various qualification levels and promises good appraisals periodically. Apart from the stability that bank jobs cater, there are other additional benefits like easy loans, interest waivers, etc. to bank employees.
Filed under: Bank Jobs in India, Career Planning, Career Tips | Tagged: Bank Jobs, Career guide | Leave a Comment »
Posted on August 2, 2013 by weblinkindia
Customer Service: Jobs for All
Customer Service is an integral aspect of all the flourishing businesses. All companies have to ensure that their customers remain content so that they do not leave. According to the level of your experience and education, you can find a job as a Customer Service Professional [...]
Jobs Available to Accounting Graduates
Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) can practice publically. They render their services to individuals, government and business firms and work usually in partnerships. One needs to pass the Uniform Certified Public Accountant Examination for this position. Their Job responsibilities comprise [...]
Finding School Teaching Jobs
Teaching is a profession where an individual not only imparts knowledge but also raises the bar of his/her own knowledge level. In any society, Schools are of utmost importance as they are places where future leaders are made [...]
Rising Demand For Computer Operators
It’s a competitive market today. So, it’s not easy to find a job these days. One has to put an extra effort to find a job of his/her own choice. Every year lakhs of students complete their graduation and hunt for job. It’s not easy to find an appropriate job and it requires a lot of patience when talking about the jobs in Delhi [...]
Filed under: Bank Jobs in India, Career Tips, Employment Opportunities, Job Placement, Jobs Tips, Teaching Jobs | Tagged: Accounting Graduates, Computer Operators, Customer Service, School Teaching Jobs | Leave a Comment »
Posted on July 16, 2013 by weblinkindia
Clearing the CPA Exam alongside earning a graduate degree opens a variety of employment options to people seeking to make a career in the field of accounting.
Different Types Of Accounting Jobs
Certified Public Accountant (CPA): Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) can practice publically. They render their services to individuals, government and business firms and work usually in partnerships. One needs to pass the Uniform Certified Public Accountant Examination for this position. Their Job responsibilities comprise:
- Management Advisory Services
- Filing taxes
- Preparing financial statements
To avail better prospects, continuous tests and other requirements at the state level are necessary. Work experience counts a lot in this field
- Forensic Accountant: As part of a much larger venture, an Accountant can help in uncovering financial frauds by conducting transactions that can prove the case of misdealing especially with Elderly people. The objectives are achieved with the help of lawyers and legal procedures. Their remuneration is similar to that of an accountant.
- Auditor: An Auditor follows the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) in the process of studying financial statements. They cross-check information and search for errors and frauds, if any. They work either for audit and accounting firms or within the Audit Departments of large organizations.
- Personal Financial Planner: Personal Financial Planner is one who provides personal guidance to people on financial matters relating to insurance and investment.
- Cost Accountant: A Cost Accountant provides the information on costs to the company in order that managers may formulate proper strategies and see how far the company has progressed towards its goals. It can be quite difficult to estimate product costs for complex tasks such as automotive manufacturing.
- Controller: A Controller supervises reporting, payroll, accounting procedures, accounts receivable and accounts payable. He can be classified as a Financial Manager.
- Budget Analyst: A Budget Analyst’s task is to supervise and report a company’s financial budget. Their job includes:
- monitoring company’s expenditures
- reviewing budget proposals
- recommending regarding company budgets
The opportunity for growth in the accounting sector jobs is immense and it offers a good variety of jobs with great prospects.
Filed under: Bank Jobs in India, Career Tips | Tagged: Accounting Graduates, Accounting Jobs | Leave a Comment »
Posted on January 4, 2013 by weblinkindia
With the introduction of IT in Indian banking, life definitely has become very easy for an average customer. With all major banks getting computerized, customers no longer need to stand in long queues or even visit the bank every other day. Bank transactions can be now as easily carried out anywhere/anytime, whether you are in office, or your home, our even out of the city.
Information technology has totally transformed the Indian banking sector & has increased the process efficiency to a great extent.
IT Vacancies In Indian Banks: Great News For IT Professionals
With IT becoming much more than a tool, rather a business driver in the Indian Banking, it has opened up a lot of avenues for IT professionals as far as Indian Banking Sector is concerned. With automated branches, ATMs, online bill payment & mobile banking becoming the norm of the day, the Indian Banking Sector has provided unlimited opportunities for IT professionals. Yet another way Information technology has helped create more jobs is by globalizing the Indian banks, many of which have worldwide operations today. You can just imagine the endless opportunities that have been created for those specializing in IT systems.
Need For IT Professionals In The Indian Banking Sector
According to a research by Ernst & Young – the banking sector has grown 7.5 times in the last decade alone. This growth has spearheaded the need for IT professionals to take care of the various automated systems & processes in banking. Besides, there is always the need for qualified IT professionals to fix the hardware problems & to take care of the software. With electronic money transfers, e-payments, internet banking, ATMs, etc., there is an increased risk of fraud which is why banks hire IT professionals on a regular basis to make their systems & networks secure against any kind of threats. In the past few years, Indian banks have realized the importance of hiring competent IT professionals for successful implementation of IT in banks.
With the need for IT professionals in Indian banks also going to increase in the next few years, it is a great time indeed for those thinking of pursuing a career in IT.
Filed under: Bank Jobs in India, Employment Opportunities, IT Recruitment, IT Sector | Tagged: Banking Jobs, IT Jobs | Leave a Comment »
Posted on January 2, 2013 by weblinkindia
Job Opportunities In India
India Inc. is the newest destination that is attracting job seekers from all over the world. At a time when most of the world economies are recovering from a downturn, India is faring better than most. The competitive job market in India is getting more so, with each passing day [...]
Need For Placement Consultants
Recruiters, or Placement Consultants, or Recruitment Consultants may be known by many names, but their function remains the same – to bring together reputed companies & suitable candidates. There are many reasons why Placement Consultants are considered imperative in the recruitment process. [...]
Online Job Search: The Perfect Way To Turn Your Career Around
Searching for a job is a full time job in itself. It involves a lot of patience, research and relentless efforts. With the Internet becoming a mainstay in our lives, Online Job Search has become the norm today. Online Job Search has largely given way to the traditional means of job search like – responding to newspaper ads, through recruitment consultancies, etc [...]
Banking Jobs In India
From 1870, when the first Indian bank was set up, to now, the banking industry in India has seen many upswings and downturns. Now there are countless government and private banks in India catering to the varied financial needs of people [...]
Filed under: Bank Jobs in India, Employment Opportunities, Job Search Tips, Online Jobs, Placement Agency, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Banking Jobs In India, Job Opportunities In India, Online Job Search, Placement Consultants | 1 Comment »
Posted on December 28, 2012 by weblinkindia
From 1870, when the first Indian bank was set up, to now, the banking industry in India has seen many upswings and downturns. Now there are countless government and private banks in India catering to the varied financial needs of people. The Indian Banking Sector has successfully survived incidents like-nationalization, privatization, downturn of the world economy, insolvency of financial institutions overseas, debt crisis & many others.
The Indian banking sector is divided into different categories like – nationalized banks, private banks and foreign banks. For a job seeker interested in making a foray into the Indian Banking Sector, the situation is really rosy right now.
Indian Banking Sector: What It Offers To The Job Seekers
- Countless Opportunities - There are many jobs available in the Indian Banking Sector for candidates – entry-level jobs, middle level jobs & top management jobs. Depending on the skills and experience level one can apply for a relevant job. Nowadays all banks have a preliminary test wherein the candidates are checked on some basic parameters like- numerical ability, grasp on English, general awareness & of course, knowledge about main subject, etc. With the Indian Banking Sector witnessing a high growth rate, job seekers are clamoring to get placed in the Indian Banking Sector.
- Sustained Growth Of The Indian Banking Sector - With the Indian Banking Sector showing more or less a sustained growth rate over the years, the competition among job seekers is really cut-throat.
- Good Incentives And Great Salaries - Though salary of course depends on the post one is holding, nowadays the middle level (& above) banking professionals are getting handsome salaries. The high incentives are yet another perk of working in the Indian Banking Sector. In case one is interested in a stable job, working in a nationalized bank would be a good idea.
With the introduction of technology, the Indian Banking Sector has further achieved more momentum & widened its scope in the recent years.
Filed under: Bank Jobs in India, Employment Opportunities | Tagged: Banking Jobs, Banking Jobs In India | Leave a Comment »