Posted on March 29, 2013 by weblinkindia
Many of us really get excited on the prospects of working at home and making money. Indeed there is a valid point in that. But the frequency with which we hear about Work At Home Scams certainly raises certain doubts in our mind. Temptations are high when we come across those alluring advertisements of earning from within our homes but we must be able to smell the rat. Following tips will help you identify when there is something fishy.
Tips For Avoiding Work At Home Scams
- If in a work at home ad, a company demands you to pay in the name of providing booklets, kits, memberships in cooperative association or for anything else, it is strong signal that something is out of order. The logic is simple; it is you who is going to work and you should be paid rather you paying the company.
- Don’t be deceived by promises of extraordinarily high salary unless there are sound logical reasons to believe them. All that glitters is not gold and such offers are generally too good to be true.
- You must do your homework by gathering as much information about the company as you can. You must enquire on certain aspects such as what is exact nature of job you will be assigned, who will be paying you, will you be paid on commission, will there be any expenses on your part, etc. You can go a step ahead and contact the competent authority to know if in the past there has been any complaint against the company.
Remember, prevention is better than cure. Keeping all these aspects in mind, you can make sure that you do not fall in the trap set by certain notorious entities to make quick bucks. Such fraudsters make money with the help of bulk advertising and run away before any legal action can be taken. There needs to be awareness and in case you have ever been duped in such manner, it is better to break silence and, complain against such wrongdoings.
Find Genuine Work at Home Job
Filed under: Employment Opportunities, Placement Agency, Time Management, Work From Home, Workplace Tips | Tagged: Tips For Avoiding Work At Home Scams | Leave a comment »
Posted on March 26, 2013 by weblinkindia
Nowadays, everybody is familiar with the term ‘Career Counselor’ & there are high chances that many have themselves visited the Career Counselor, at one or the other point in their lives. Most of us might remember our last year in high school, & the regular trips that we made to the Career Counselor at school, trying to decide what subjects to choose, etc.
Today, the role of Career Counselor is not just limited to helping students decide their future course of action; rather they help with all aspects of a person’s career. This includes offering their professional insights & expertise to people interested in making a career shift, personal career development. Career Counselors also offer counseling sessions to people who are interested in returning to the job market after a long sabbatical.
Career Counselors – How They Can Help?
- The Career Counselors assist people in determining where their interests, skills and abilities lie, & subsequently help them in making the right career choice.
- They can offer reliable information about – average salary packages offered to professionals in a specific domain, future scope of growth, other possibilities, etc.
- Many Career Counselors also evaluate job seekers on basis of various criteria & help determine how job ready they are. They offer suggestions for improvement like – Personality development courses, skill development (soft & hard), etc.
- People who are experiencing career stagnation can approach the Career Counselors, who will be able to suggest effective techniques to counter this problem. Under their expert care, a person will be given guidance on how to deal with such a sensitive issue in the best possible manner.
- Through his/her expert analysis, the Career Counselor also helps identify a person’s short term and long term career goals,
Career Counselors play an important role in sorting out the career goals of a person, & ensure that a person is able to grow on a professional level. For effective career guidance & career growth, Career Counselors are the best & most competent people to approach.
Filed under: Career Planning, Career Tips, Perfect Job, Personality Development | Tagged: Career Counselor | Leave a comment »
Posted on March 22, 2013 by weblinkindia
Finding qualified candidates, without exceeding recruiting costs, has become one of the biggest challenges for an organization. In present times, loss of productivity, of even a few days, can be detrimental for the bottom line of the company. Staffing Agencies have, thus, emerged as a perfect solution to the recruitment related problems of a company. In this write up, the focus is on IT Staffing Agencies & how they help solve the recruitment related problems of company.
Why Companies Hire IT Staffing Agencies?
- Saves Cost - The first & most important advantage of hiring an IT staffing agency is, of course, the recruitment & advertisement costs that are saved. Today, companies usually spend a large amount of money in advertising vacant positions. On top of this, the screening & selection processes also require a considerable sum. All these costs can be reduced by hiring a competent staffing agency to undertake the recruitment processes on the company’s behalf.
- Saves Resources - By hiring an IT Staffing Agency, the work of the in-house HR department is considerably reduced. Rather than diverting their attention to recruiting IT personnel, the HR can focus their efforts on crucial matters like – employee retention, employee satisfaction, increasing employee productivity, conducting trainings, etc. By availing the services of a competent IT Staffing Agency, the HR department just has to deal with the final selection from the shortlisted IT professionals (provided by the agency).
- IT professionals For All Levels - By hiring an IT Staffing Agency, the company can get access to a qualified pool of IT professionals for all levels – right from IT managers, IT personnel to operate the service desk, IT technicians, IT engineers, networking specialists, software engineers, to other technical staff.
- Customized Recruitment Solutions - Most of the IT Staffing Agencies today specialize in one or the other kind of recruitment, whether it is contractual hiring, temporary hiring, or contingency hiring, etc. IT Staffing Agencies may have expertise in one, more or all of the above mentioned.
By availing the services of a competent IT Staffing Agency, a company can ensure that it gets a qualified set of IT professionals to fill various positions of responsibility.
Filed under: Career Objective, IT Staffing Agency | Tagged: IT professionals, IT Staffing Agencies, Staffing Agencies | Leave a comment »
Posted on March 12, 2013 by weblinkindia
For most people, their dream job remains a dream forever. The reasons for this may vary from person to person – some lack the expertise required, some lack the initiative to go about the job search process, and some are left behind because of lack of focus or efforts, & other such reasons.
But with the introduction of the concept of Recruitment Agencies, people have come many steps closer to their dream of a perfect job, a job that suits their interests & aptitude in the best manner. There are several ways in which a Recruitment Agency helps a job seeker land a perfect job.
Benefits Of Availing The Services Of A Recruitment Agency
- The Right Match - Being experts in the recruitment domain, the Recruitment Agencies do an analysis of the candidate & the organization. They ensure that the candidate has the right skill set mix, as required by the organization. Competent Recruitment Agencies also ensure that the candidates they are selecting will be able to fit in the corporate culture of the respective organization. With such strategies, a Recruitment Agency lays the foundation for a long lasting relationship between the candidate & the organization.
- Expert Negotiators - Availing the services of a Recruitment Agency means that you are associating with the experts in the field. They will not only schedule interviews for you with reputed employers, but will also negotiate on your behalf. Terms of negotiations may include – the salary package, scope of work, paid holidays, incentives, &other benefits.
- Specialized Work - For candidates who are looking for unconventional jobs – like work-at-home options, flexible working hours, temporary jobs, etc., Recruitment Agencies can offer the best solutions.
Besides these, Recruitment Agencies have expertise in all kinds of recruitment like – Contractual Staffing, Permanent Staffing, Temporary Staffing, and Contingency Staffing, etc. They have proficiency in placing candidates at all levels, right from placing freshers’ to filling senior management positions.
To have a fruitful end to your job search process, avail the services of a competent Recruitment Agency.
Filed under: Career Planning, Placement Agency, Recruitment Agency | Tagged: Perfect Job, Recruitment Agency | Leave a comment »
Posted on March 6, 2013 by weblinkindia
Recruitment Agencies – How They Help A Job Seeker
There will hardly be any person who has not heard of Recruitment Agencies, or are unaware of what they do. This is especially true of professionals, who may have encountered these recruitment agencies at one point or other in the phase of their careers. If you are an active job seeker, you will definitely have approached them, or come across them, at one point or other.[...]
Home Based Job Opportunities For Professionals – An Introduction
Work at home job opportunities, or the so called freelancing jobs, are the newest trends in the job market which is fast catching the fancy of the job seekers. Today you are twice as likely to come across people who have a home based job or freelance, than you would have a few years ago. This popularity of freelancing jobs is due to the fact that they have their own set of advantages, as compared to the regular jobs.[...]
Job Opportunities In The IT Industry
Indian IT sector is one of the rosy sectors that have managed a steady pace of growth in the past few years. After the IT boom in the Indian software industry in the 1990s, more & more IT businesses were established which subsequently spearheaded a demand for qualified techno-savvy manpower.[...]
Job Opportunities In India – An Overview
India is a growing economy & as such 1000s of new job opportunities are created each day for the many hordes of graduates passing out annually, & entering the job market. Though some sectors are witnessing a higher growth rate as compared to others, it would be difficult to point to any particular sector & say that term it as the biggest job generator.[...]
Filed under: Employment Opportunities, IT Recruitment, IT Sector, Job Search Tips, Jobs Tips | Tagged: IT Sector, Job Opportunities, Recruitment Agencies | Leave a comment »