Campus recruitment is a hiring technique adopted by many companies where you are selected even before you actually start getting ready for a job hunt. Here, you have a chance to grasp exciting and lucrative opportunities within the perimeter of your college campus. Campus recruitment is now being done on a large scale and is proving beneficial for both students as well the companies.
Though your own skills and qualifications will help you get through the selection process, yet there are certain tips to make an impactful resume for the same.
- Keep the resume precise and limited to one page as you are a fresh candidate without any experience.
- Do not be too experimental with your resume in case of margin, color and size of the font, size of the picture etc. Keep all the information clear and systematic.
- Your resume should reflect your objective clearly and there should not be any clutter in the content. Avoid writing vaguely about the mission as it would show less clarity in your thoughts. Change the objective according to the company you have applied for and suiting to the profile. Be sure of the objective as it presents the gist of your resume. If you are not clear on what you have written in your objective it is very likely that the recruiter will dump it.
- Always remember to mention your specialization on your CV. It makes it convenient for interviewer to decide on certain factors.
- Make sure that you write full name of your institution. There are recruiters all over from India and there it’s not always easy for them to know the abbreviated form of your institute.
- Let your resume be understandable by one and all so it’s important to take care of the language and arrangement of information.
Your resume is the first thing that goes to the recruiter hence it should be created with absolute accuracy to make them consider you for an interview amidst all the applicants.