Posted on March 7, 2014 by weblinkindia
In recent years, there has been a spurt in Work-From-Home Online Jobs options & in some countries like USA the practice has become quite common. In India too, the trend is catching up among people. There are several benefits of working from home for employees which are responsible for the rising popularity of this option. Some of these benefits include less expenditure (in terms of commuting costs), less wastage of time (in commuting), less stress, flexibility in choosing work timings and work environment, proximity to family, etc.
Today, technological advancements have created a new spectrum of Work-From-Home Online Jobs which are as popular as their traditional counterparts. Many different kinds of job profiles are included in the spectrum of work-from-home online options, some of which are discussed below.
Different Types Of Work-From-Home Online Jobs
- Freelance Writer – People who have an inclination towards creative writing can opt for Work-From-Home Online Jobs. With internet marketing at an all time, more and more companies are clamouring to establish an online presence. To attract the largest pool of potential buyers, they resort to myriad SEO strategies, out of which article marketing is a prominent one. There is a steady demand in the market for freelance writers
- Data Entry – These kinds of jobs are among the popular types of Work-From-Home Online Jobs. Even a person with working knowledge of computers can handle such jobs and earn some easy money. Such jobs usually include filling forms online, converting files from one format to another (PDF to Word, etc.)
- Translator – Such kinds of Work-From-Home Online Jobs require people who have proficiency in at least two languages i.e. the language in which the text is assigned to them & the language to which it is to be converted. There is usually a deadline before which the part time worker is supposed to submit the completed work.
- Online Teaching – Virtual Classrooms are a big hit in foreign countries. In India too, the concept is being explored. Here the students get in touch with subject experts over the Internet and clear their doubts and problems regarding any particular subject. Another similar job profile includes that of an online proof reader. Here, the proof reader is sent files which may contain grammatical and typing errors which he/she needs to edit.
These are some examples of Work-From-Home Online Jobs which are becoming very popular among job seekers.
Filed under: Career Tips, Jobs Tips, Online Jobs | Tagged: Online Jobs in India, Work From Home | Leave a comment »
Posted on March 4, 2014 by weblinkindia
How To Find Real Engineering Jobs
A ‘Real Job’ is the one which is stimulating, fulfilling, and challenging. A job which helps in acquiring solid skills, possess new challenges, pays well, and ensures stability and security can be called a Real Job. Unfortunately, Real Jobs are getting very rare these days, especially for the engineering graduates [...]
IT Industry – Reaching New Heights
IT Industry has grown extensively over the years. Along with its recent development it is also witnessing demand for jobs. IT Industry can be classified into two main sections: IT Services and Business Process Outsourcing. With a boom in this sector, demand for jobs has increased. Career in this sector promises a better future along with better salary payments [...]
Job Opportunities In Dubai
Due to the favorable government policies and a high standard of living, many leading companies of the world have established themselves in Dubai. This has opened up a large number of excellent career opportunities in various fields like telecommunication, construction, oil and gas, information technology and many more [...]
Opportunities in Travel and Hospitality Industry
With tourism reaching new heights, the Travel and Hospitality Industry offers wide range of opportunities to the graduates. Having diversified fields, this industry provides career platform across different positions like travel and tourism, lodging, cruise ships, gaming, restaurants, and management [...]
Filed under: Career Planning, Career Tips, Job Hunting, Job Search, Jobs in Dubai, Jobs Tips | Tagged: Engineering Jobs, Hospitality Industry, IT Industry, Job Opportunities In Dubai, Travel Industry | Leave a comment »
Posted on February 19, 2014 by weblinkindia
With tourism reaching new heights, the Travel and Hospitality Industry offers wide range of opportunities to the graduates. Having diversified fields, this industry provides career platform across different positions like travel and tourism, lodging, cruise ships, gaming, restaurants, and management. People working in this industry contribute much to people’s life today. For those who like to travel and communicate with people, this industry is perfect to work in.
Regional tourist offices, food chains and hotels offer a lot of jobs to graduates. Online travel agencies hire graduates from travel and hospitality industry. Hospitality sector has much to offer to people having a degree in travel and tourism. Jobs in this industry are considered the best as there are rich prospects of on-job training for freshers as well as optimistic professionals.
Opportunities in this sector include:
- Transport Services
- Restaurant Management
- Club Management
- Travel Agencies
- Sport and Recreation Services
- Food and Drink Services
Because of its widespread nature, it offers varied postings. There are a lot of options to choose from but mainly the sector includes these two paths:
- Operations: This includes front desk management, guest services and housekeeping.
- Food and Beverage: This includes services in restaurants, banquets, catering and event management.
All what you require is:
- A degree in Travel and Tourism
- Good Personality Skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong Presence of Mind
With a boom in this industry, the demand for manpower has increased. Although, it is an unpredictable sector, it is the world’s largest industry. While the Industry plays an important role in affecting the overall economy, salary offered is also high as compared to other industries. Reputed brands pay higher salaries. In India, the beginners are offered from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 15,000 per month.
Customer service is the key focus of this industry. People working in this industry just need to make sure that they meet the expectations of their customers. This Industry not only offers job opportunities to people, but also makes them learn a lot. Growth and experience are what people gain while working in this industry.
Filed under: Job Hunting, Job Search Tips, Jobs Tips, Medical Jobs, Online Jobs | Tagged: Hospitality Industry Jobs, Travel Industry Jobs | Leave a comment »
Posted on February 18, 2014 by weblinkindia
Dubai is undoubtedly one of the most developed and the fastest growing economies in the world.
Due to the favorable government policies and a high standard of living, many leading companies of the world have established themselves in Dubai. This has opened up a large number of excellent career opportunities in various fields like telecommunication, construction, oil and gas, information technology and many more. The reason that Dubai provides a range of quality jobs with a possibility of higher salaries has made it a desirable option for the employment seekers who want to work and settle abroad.
The following factors have contributed to an influx of professionals wanting to work in Dubai-
- Pay Scale
The salaries offered in Dubai emirate are higher as Dubai is a tax free country. There are no deductions made to the salary of the employees, thereby increasing their personal income. Many people choose to invest their extra income in properties as the country has recently allowed foreigners to purchase the property in Dubai.
- Better opportunities
Dubai offers a variety of job opportunities, especially for expats, in almost all the fields. The increasing number of job vacancies has led to a fierce competition between the companies to get the best human resources. This is extremely favorable for the professionals as they lucrative choices to get high ranking jobs with better benefits.
- Career Boost
Working experience in Dubai provides valuable skills to the employees to fast track their career development. Professional working environment, modern and comfortable offices, organized public transport system and the provision of residence are some of the desirable facilities that the multi-national companies offer in Dubai.
- High Living Standard
Dubai is considered as one of the most comfortable places to live in the Gulf Region. Its western lifestyle, great leisure activities, lower crime rate and tolerance to all the religions has contributed to its rapidly growing popularity among employees, families and industries alike. The climate is also warm and pleasant, making it an attractive tourist place too.
If you are looking for an excitement injection to boost your career, Dubai is the right place. Go ahead and explore the world of opportunities waiting for you!
Filed under: Jobs in Dubai | Tagged: Dubai Jobs, Job Opportunities In Dubai | Leave a comment »
Posted on February 14, 2014 by weblinkindia
IT Industry has grown extensively over the years. Along with its recent development it is also witnessing demand for jobs. IT Industry can be classified into two main sections: IT Services and Business Process Outsourcing. With a boom in this sector, demand for jobs has increased. Career in this sector promises a better future along with better salary payments. Listed here are the Top 5 jobs in this sector:
- Software Engineering Jobs: These jobs are in huge demand. As this sector mainly deals with Computers and Telecommunication, the requirement of software engineers has increased. The job of a Software Engineer is to create designs related to the software. One needs to have a Software Engineering Degree to apply for a job in this field.
- Web Developer Jobs: A Web Developer’s job is to design, build and implement new websites and web pages. Their job also includes integrating sites with backend applications. The job profile attracts fresh graduates, and thus the demand for these jobs is on a rise.
- Software Developer Jobs: It is also a demand job of the IT sector. The job of Software Developer includes designing, developing and maintaining the operations of database driven web applications. Software Developers also contribute to the development policies and procedures. Those with an innovative and creative mind are apt for this job.
- Systems Engineering Jobs: These mainly include work-processes and tools to manage the risks on IT projects. This field provides experience and exposure to the engineers.
- System Administrator Jobs: The position of a System Administrator is very important in the IT Industry. The job includes installing and maintaining the organization’s information technology systems. Their job is to ensure that the computers, network and software’s function without any trouble.
- Technology keeps on changing and it makes the IT jobs interesting. It helps in updating one’s skills and also brings in important changes with time.
- As ones experience in this field increases, companies are willing to pay higher.
- The need for IT professionals is always in demand. The job opportunities keep on growing.
With advancement in technology, this industry promises a brighter future. It provides a lot of growth opportunities. With constant growth and development, it is an Industry that will never make one look behind.
Filed under: IT Sector | Tagged: IT Industry, IT Jobs | Leave a comment »
Posted on February 11, 2014 by weblinkindia
A ‘Real Job’ is the one which is stimulating, fulfilling, and challenging. A job which helps in acquiring solid skills, possess new challenges, pays well, and ensures stability and security can be called a Real Job. Unfortunately, Real Jobs are getting very rare these days, especially for the engineering graduates. Many engineers are growing dissatisfied with their work as they are not able to enjoy their work leading to reduced productivity and quality compromised deliverable.
These tips might help you to find an appropriate job to boost your career.
- A good salary is not enough. Look for a job that provides adequate training, exposure, and knowledge of professional skills. This helps a fresher to get hold of advanced learning and experience of working in a professional environment.
- Avoid the jobs that do not allow you to work in teams. Team work always enhances the scope of learning and developing your skills. It also helps in developing fine relations with your working colleagues.
- It is always advisable to choose a job that is enriched with new challenges and ambiguity. This will give you an opportunity to experiment with your skills and to keep yourself busy in figuring things out.
- A job that offers a variety of projects to work on is highly preferable for a beginner. The work should be of your interest so that you can enjoy your work and meet the deadlines effortlessly.
Sustaining a job is also a challenging task for an employee. You can come across many tough situations and criticism in your work but never let the situation overpower you. Tackle it confidently and do not overburden yourself by saying ‘yes’ to every task that comes your way. Do not take the harsh criticism too seriously but always strive to improve your performance.
Engineering is one of the most promising and exciting career options that can build a brighter future. But choosing the most suitable job is equally important to avoid frustration and failure in the future. The above mentioned tips will surely help you to find the ideal job.
Filed under: Employee Hiring, Job Placement, Job Portal | Tagged: Engineering Jobs, Engineering Sector | Leave a comment »
Posted on February 4, 2014 by weblinkindia
Benefits That You Can Reap By Acquiring An Online Job In India
The advent of internet has opened innumerable opportunities for interacting with each other for social or business purposes. The World Wide Web has lot to offer and has significantly changed the way people work and socialize. Online business transactions have paved the way for a new employment domain which is known as Online Jobs [...]
Career Opportunities In Various Industries
After completing your schooling, one constant worry that you will undergo till you find a solution is selection of career. Well, deciding on a career is one of the crucial milestones and involves critical thinking, self analysis and comprehensive research work [...]
Online Job Portals Have Simplified The Recruitment Process
The arrival of internet has been the most celebrated event in the history of technology and communication. Today, the world is very different from what it was 50 years back. Apart from shopping for groceries and clothes online, job seekers even apply for jobs online and employers recruit candidates online [...]
Are Consumers Being Protected Or Fooled by Customer Reviews and Postings
You are surfing online. Suddenly, your eyes stick on a tempting advertisement; you click and are redirected to a fashion store that looks quite promising. You browse through the catalog; find the collection amazing. Till now nothing is fishy and you feel good about the store [...]
How To Handle Customer Complaints Effectively
Most companies tend to treat customer complaints as a nuisance which needs to be taken care of sooner or later. But this is a strategy that will backfire for sure one day or other. On the other hand, if taken positively, customer complaints are actually a golden opportunity & if handled in the right manner can benefit your business.
Filed under: Career Objective, Consumer Tips, Customer Complaints, Customer service and complaints, Online Complaints and analyze, Online Jobs | Tagged: Career Opportunities, Customer Complaints, Customer Reviews and Postings, Online Job In India, Online Job Portals | Leave a comment »